Gavin Newsom
2021-09-14 13:55:09 UTC
I find it curious how the hypocritical weasels on the right that
complain of "cancel culture" are quick to jump onboard with a recall
election like this.
I like what George Will said about impeachments/recalls ...something
like "Voters should have to live with their mistakes."
RichA
Did that include Nixon?
moviePig
Was he impeached/recalled?
trotsky
"Rich's" brain is going downhill in a hurry.
BTR1701
2021-09-14 18:08:11 UTC
I find it curious how the hypocritical weasels on the right that
complain of "cancel culture" are quick to jump onboard with a recall
election like this.
I like what George Will said about impeachments/recalls ...something
like "Voters should have to live with their mistakes."
Did that include Nixon?
Was he impeached/recalled?
He was moments from it when he resigned. It's a fair question, which is why
you evaded it.
trotsky
Irony alert! Derp's complaining about evading questions!
moviePig
2021-09-14 20:39:09 UTC
I find it curious how the hypocritical weasels on the right that
complain of "cancel culture" are quick to jump onboard with a recall
election like this.
I like what George Will said about impeachments/recalls ...something
like "Voters should have to live with their mistakes."
Did that include Nixon?
Was he impeached/recalled?
He was moments from it when he resigned. It's a fair question, which is why
you evaded it.
No, it's not a fair question. It implies an equivalence between
impeachment then and impeachment now, with respect to the public's
newfound attempt to actualize "buyer's remorse".
RichA
2021-09-14 22:35:47 UTC
I find it curious how the hypocritical weasels on the right that
complain of "cancel culture" are quick to jump onboard with a recall
election like this.
I like what George Will said about impeachments/recalls ...something
like "Voters should have to live with their mistakes."
Did that include Nixon?
Was he impeached/recalled?
He was moments from it when he resigned. It's a fair question, which is why
you evaded it.
No, it's not a fair question. It implies an equivalence between
impeachment then and impeachment now, with respect to the public's
newfound attempt to actualize "buyer's remorse".
Anyone remember Martin Sheen as the presumptive president in "The Dead Zone?" Would he have survived
had the public known what he was planning? Politicians aren't judges, it's possible to get rid of them before
their term ends. In-fact two Kennedy's were removed from office before their terms ended.
moviePig
Yes, I think Will's comment was about a perfect world, not ours.
RichA
He was forced out.
trotsky
So it didn't include Nixon?
trotsky
Recalls are only possible in less than half the states I believe.
Ubiquitous
2021-09-16 08:30:48 UTC
I find it curious how the hypocritical weasels on the right that
complain of "cancel culture" are quick to jump onboard with a recall
election like this.
I like what George Will said about impeachments/recalls ...something
like "Voters should have to live with their mistakes."
Wow, that's senses-shattering ignorant.

--
Trump won.