Only FOX Says Clinton Was At Epstein's Island
2020-08-01 15:11:36 UTC
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island. But, no.
You can't prove anything.
number6
2020-08-01 15:27:27 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island. But, no.
You can't prove anything.
So you are calling a victim of child molestation a LIAR ????
Pathetic ...
Mack A. Damia
2020-08-01 16:54:41 UTC
Post by number6
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island. But, no.
You can't prove anything.
So you are calling a victim of child molestation a LIAR ????
Pathetic ...
Roberts has an agenda. Why are we hearing about this NOW? She had
plenty of opportunity to squawk.

"Despite the notorious womanizer’s friendship with Epstein, no-one has
ever before publicly accused Clinton of misbehaving with any of the
young women that surrounded Epstein."

Pathetic accusation.
number6
2020-08-02 00:28:57 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by number6
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island. But, no.
You can't prove anything.
So you are calling a victim of child molestation a LIAR ????
Pathetic ...
Roberts has an agenda. Why are we hearing about this NOW? She had
plenty of opportunity to squawk.
Pathetic accusation.
You do realize that this wasn't a anything new ... But a release of a transcript
from 2016 ... No of course you don't ... you only know lies ...

Pathetic research on your part .. Mack the Protector of Child Molesters ...
Mack A. Damia
2020-08-02 01:21:55 UTC
Post by number6
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by number6
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island. But, no.
You can't prove anything.
So you are calling a victim of child molestation a LIAR ????
Pathetic ...
Roberts has an agenda. Why are we hearing about this NOW? She had
plenty of opportunity to squawk.
Pathetic accusation.
You do realize that this wasn't a anything new ... But a release of a transcript
from 2016 ... No of course you don't ... you only know lies ...
How do you know they are lies?
You'd be better off calling yourself "number2".
number6
2020-08-02 02:55:21 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
You'd be better off calling yourself "number2".
Oh you don't get it ...

Who is number 1 ?
You are number 6 ... or is it you are, number 6 ...
b***@gmail.com
Are you accusing the United States Secret Service of watching an ex US President leave their site to possibly be killed by teenage girls?
number6
2020-08-02 00:32:22 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Post by number6
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island. But, no.
You can't prove anything.
So you are calling a victim of child molestation a LIAR ????
Pathetic ...
Are you accusing the United States Secret Service of watching an ex US President leave their site to possibly be killed by teenage girls?
HUH ??? He'd be more likely to be killed by Hillary ... and I doubt there were
secret service in that bedroom ... Bruce - The Protector of Child Molesters ...

And site is not sight ... interesting subconscious typo ...
Ed Stasiak
2020-08-01 17:48:11 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island.
But, no. You can't prove anything.
Bill Clinton went to Epstein's pedo island, this isn’t debatable
but whether he was raping little girls is unknown (for now) but it
wouldn’t have been difficult for him to simply order his security
detail to leave him alone for a while so he could.

2020-08-01 18:23:06 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at
Epstein's Island. But, no. You can't prove anything.
Bill Clinton went to Epstein's pedo island, this isn't debatable
but whether he was raping little girls is unknown (for now) but it
wouldn't have been difficult for him to simply order his security
detail to leave him alone for a while so he could.
That's not how protection works. If he wants to sign-off as a former
president and get rid of USSS protection, he can do that. (Nixon did.)
But he can't just pick and choose when he's protected and when he isn't.
That's a recipe for disaster and the USSS doesn't allow it. Either you
have protection 24/7, or you sign-off and we walk away and wish you
well. There's no turning it off and on like a light switch.

He could, of course, sign-off with the USSS and hire his own private
security, which will do whatever he says because he's paying the bills,
but so far he hasn't done that.
Ed Stasiak
2020-08-01 18:50:36 UTC
Bill Clinton went to Epstein's pedo island, this isn't debatable
but whether he was raping little girls is unknown (for now) but it
wouldn't have been difficult for him to simply order his security
detail to leave him alone for a while so he could.
That's not how protection works. If he wants to sign-off as a former
president and get rid of USSS protection, he can do that.
I’m no expert on how the Secret Service operates but I can’t believe
the agents are in Clinton’s bedroom all night long while he sleeps or
in the bathroom with him while he takes a dump, etc.

I don’t see why he could’t have told his security detail to “go out
and have a smoke” for a half hour or so while he raped some girl
on Epstein's pedo island.
FPP
2020-08-01 23:14:25 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island.
But, no. You can't prove anything.
Bill Clinton went to Epstein's pedo island, this isn’t debatable
but whether he was raping little girls is unknown (for now) but it
wouldn’t have been difficult for him to simply order his security
detail to leave him alone for a while so he could.
https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/flightlogpic1.jpg
Daily Caller isn't a news source - it's propaganda. A grainy image of a
piece of paper isn't proof of anything.

"There is no evidence that Clinton visited Epstein’s private island in
the Caribbean. None of the flight logs list Clinton as a passenger on a
Virgin Islands-bound plane, and the former president’s spokesman said in
July that Clinton “has never been to Little St. James Island."

Use a real source:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/08/the-epstein-connections-fueling-conspiracy-theories/
--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Ed Stasiak
2020-08-02 00:03:03 UTC
”There is no evidence that Clinton visited Epstein’s private island in
the Caribbean. None of the flight logs list Clinton as a passenger on a
Virgin Islands-bound plane, and the former president’s spokesman said in
July that Clinton “has never been to Little St. James Island."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bill-clinton-was-on-jeffrey-epsteins-private-island-court-documents
July 31, 2020

Newly unsealed court records from an accuser against deceased sex offender
Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged right-hand woman Ghislaine Maxwell reveal
claims that former President Bill Clinton was on Epstein’s private island
despite his claims to the contrary.

Transcripts from interviews with accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre include
the claim that she witnessed Clinton on Little St. James in the U.S. Virgin
Islands — dubbed “Pedophile Island,” the site of Epstein's alleged crimes.
Clinton has denied ever setting foot on the island. Among the more than
2,000 pages of unsealed records stemming from Giuffre's defamation lawsuit
against Maxwell, who was arrested earlier this month for allegedly conspiring
with Epstein to sexually abuse underage girls, are allegations about British
royal Prince Andrew, Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, and others.

“When you say you asked him ‘why is Bill Clinton here’ — where was ‘here’?”
Giuffre’s lawyers asked in a transcribed interview.

Giuffre replied, “On the island.” She said that one time on the island, Epstein
and Clinton were there with “Ghislaine” and “Emmy” (a likely reference to
Maxwell’s former assistant Emmy Tayler) and that “there was two young
girls that I could identify. ... It was just two girls from New York.” Giuffre said
she was staying at one of the villas on the island. The lawyer asked Giuffre
if “sexual orgies” were “a regular occurrence on the island,” and Giuffre
said that was accurate.

“Do you have any recollection of Jeffrey Epstein specifically telling you that
‘Bill Clinton owes me favors’?” Giuffre’s lawyers asked her.

“Yes, I do. It was a laugh though. He would laugh it off. You know, I remember
asking Jeffrey what’s Bill Clinton doing here kind of thing, and he laughed it
off and said, 'Well, he owes me a favor.' He never told me what favors they
were,” Giuffre said, adding, “He told me a long time ago that everyone owes
him favors. They’re all in each other’s pockets.”

Clinton’s statement also claimed that “in 2002 and 2003, President Clinton
took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane: One to Europe, one
to Asia, and two to Africa." But a Washington Examiner review of the flight
manifest records shows that Clinton actually went on at least 27 flights on
Epstein’s “Lolita Express,” totaling at least six trips, not four. Clinton’s statement
leaves off a trip from Florida to New York and ignores a second lengthy trip
across Asia.
FPP
2020-08-02 11:49:13 UTC
[...]
Your new 'proof' is a telephone interview given by someone who has an
agenda and lawsuit pending. That isn't even close to proof.

"Former president Bill Clinton traveled with Jeffrey Epstein to his
private island and stayed there with “two young girls” from New York,
according to a recently-unsealed interview of prominent Epstein accuser
Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

“I remember asking Jeffrey what’s Bill Clinton doing here kind of thing,
and he laughed it off and said ‘well he owes me a favor,” Guiffre told
lawyer Jack Scarola in a 2011 phone interview."

FPP
2020-08-02 11:39:17 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island.
But, no. You can't prove anything.
Bill Clinton went to Epstein's pedo island, this isn’t debatable
but whether he was raping little girls is unknown (for now) but it
wouldn’t have been difficult for him to simply order his security
detail to leave him alone for a while so he could.
https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/flightlogpic1.jpg
Why isn't it debatable? You haven't shown any proof... all you've shown
is a cropped and altered jpeg with no credibility.

There is ZERO evidence that Clinton was ever on the island. You need to
do better than an altered jpeg.

RichA
2020-08-01 20:53:55 UTC
23 flights Clinton took on Epstein's "Lolita Express" aircraft. Where did he go? An enterprising reporters could look for the flight logs.
trotsky
2020-08-02 12:27:06 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Prove Bill Clinton left the secret service detail and stayed at Epstein's Island. But, no.
You can't prove anything.
23 flights Clinton took on Epstein's "Lolita Express" aircraft.
You're using Clinton as a diversion to keep from talking about Trump?
You don't have any fucking balls either, anonyshit.