Netflix says "13 Reasons Why" creator not involved in 2nd season
David
2018-02-14 01:57:34 UTC
http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/13/13-reasons-why-season-2-jay-asher

13 Reasons Why: Netflix says Jay Asher 'was not involved' in season 2
By SAMANTHA HIGHFILL

Following the news that Thirteen Reasons Why author was expelled from
the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators for violating
its harassment code, a Netflix spokesperson released the following
statement to EW regarding the upcoming second season of 13 Reasons
Why: “Jay Asher was not involved in the second season of 13 Reasons
Why. The upcoming season will not be impacted in any way.”
David Johnston
The book sucked anyway.
Obveeus
2018-02-14 03:07:32 UTC
Post by David
http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/13/13-reasons-why-season-2-jay-asher
13 Reasons Why: Netflix says Jay Asher 'was not involved' in season 2
I don't think he was involved in season #1, either, aside from his book
being used as the basis for the scripts.
Ian J. Ball
2018-02-14 04:44:16 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Post by David
http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/13/13-reasons-why-season-2-jay-asher
13 Reasons Why: Netflix says Jay Asher 'was not involved' in season 2
I don't think he was involved in season #1, either, aside from his book
being used as the basis for the scripts.
I still think a second season of this show is a *terrible* idea. Like,
almost as bad an idea as the second season of UNDER THE DUMB...
Obveeus
2018-02-14 13:43:59 UTC
Post by Obveeus
Post by David
http://ew.com/tv/2018/02/13/13-reasons-why-season-2-jay-asher
13 Reasons Why: Netflix says Jay Asher 'was not involved' in season 2
I don't think he was involved in season #1, either, aside from his
book being used as the basis for the scripts.
I still think a second season of this show is a *terrible* idea.
The first season was phenomenally successful. How could they not try a
second?
Post by Ian J. Ball
Like,
almost as bad an idea as the second season of UNDER THE DUMB...
The first season was total garbage, but you people kept watching
anyway...which is why they kept making more.
anim8rfsk