CNN: Liz Cheney and the problem with many women
2021-05-03 21:57:24 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/politics/liz-cheney-doubles-down-trump-gop/index.html

The problem with women is they carry grudges. Men are generally more mature in this regard, they'll forgive and forget if they are slighted, but too many women just let this kind of thing fester and feed on their (limited) intellect. The only men you'll see carrying grudges for years tend to be effeminate in nature. Cheney doesn't give a s--- about the capitol riot; she's just still mad at Trump because he was no fan of her dead husband. Get over it, female; go do something worthwhile.
moviePig
2021-05-03 22:33:56 UTC
Knowing Trump, I can believe he *did* dislike her dead husband...
trotsky
Why are you entertaining his misogynistic Mickey Mouse bullshit?
moviePig
Just trying to figure out who Liz Cheney's dead husband is...
thinbluemime CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MIME DOWN
2021-05-04 15:36:19 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/politics/liz-cheney-doubles-down-trump-gop/index.html
The problem with women is they carry grudges. Cheney doesn't
give a s--- about the capitol riot; she's just still mad at Trump
because he was no fan of her dead husband.
Knowing Trump, I can believe he *did* dislike her dead husband...
Why are you entertaining his misogynistic Mickey Mouse bullshit?
Just trying to figure out who Liz Cheney's dead husband is...
I think RichA was mistakenly referring to Lindsey Graham's dead husband:

Either that or RichA said 'dead' when he meant 'late.'
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/07/31/liz-cheney-property-taxes-wyoming/2606071/

TAGS: big nuts, tiny balls, blackmailed by mossad

---------------

all the right-wing neocons look the same to black people ...
moviePig
2021-05-04 16:01:43 UTC
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/f87a194617ae1a099087eb53c992ab06c7110c71/c=0-198-4528-2756/local/-/media/2016/11/16/Phoenix/Phoenix/636149361379932103-mccaingraham1.jpg
Okay, high marks for both of those...
trotsky
She's a lesbian. Why would she have had a husband?
moviePig
2021-05-04 20:30:31 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/politics/liz-cheney-doubles-down-trump-gop/index.html
The problem with women is they carry grudges.  Men are generally
more mature in this regard, they'll forgive and forget if they are
slighted, but too many women just let this kind of thing fester and
feed on their (limited) intellect.  The only men you'll see
carrying grudges for years tend to be effeminate in nature.  Cheney
doesn't give a s--- about the capitol riot;  she's just still mad
at Trump because he was no fan of her dead husband.  Get over it,
female;  go do something worthwhile.
Knowing Trump, I can believe he *did* dislike her dead husband...
Why are you entertaining his misogynistic Mickey Mouse bullshit?
Just trying to figure out who Liz Cheney's dead husband is...
She's a lesbian.  Why would she have had a husband?
Maybe that's why he's dead.

trotsky
2021-05-04 11:58:01 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/03/politics/liz-cheney-doubles-down-trump-gop/index.html
The problem with women is they carry grudges.
Besides being gay you and Anim8r now have misogyny in common too. Kudos!