HBO Promotes Child Abuse (Again) With TRANSHOOD
2020-11-24 17:55:21 UTC
In a scene from HBO's TRANSHOOD documentary, a mother puts her 4-year-old
son in a dress and reads him LGBT propaganda. You're literally watching her
brainwash the child into thinking he's a girl. It's no mystery how children
end up "trans". This is it. Right here.

In another scene, a young boy ("girl") tells his mom that the LGBT activism
she's forcing him to do is "ruining his life". She parades him around to
show him off while he is visibly in despair. Here he tries to explain how
he feels, but she disregards it.

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1330993394118782978?s=21

But these kids are really transgender, y'all! It's not activist parents
with agendas or anything.

Politics aside, I'd like just one person to rationally explain how this
isn't child abuse.
Rhino
2020-11-24 18:40:44 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1s7ccd6fernhto/Transhood.jpg?dl=0
In another scene, a young boy ("girl") tells his mom that the LGBT activism
she's forcing him to do is "ruining his life". She parades him around to
show him off while he is visibly in despair. Here he tries to explain how
he feels, but she disregards it.
https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1330993394118782978?s=21
But these kids are really transgender, y'all! It's not activist parents
with agendas or anything.
Politics aside, I'd like just one person to rationally explain how this
isn't child abuse.
But that's the point: it's ENTIRELY politics!

It appears that in most of these cases, a parent, typically a mother,
really really REALLY wants her kid to be the gender opposite to what it
is and is now obsessed with brainwashing the kid into thinking it's
actually the gender she wants it to be; once the kid is sufficiently
indoctrinated, the transitioning process can begin, like the puberty
blockers and then the "transition surgery" (irreversible mutilation).

The mental illness here is with the parent who wants a kid with the
opposite gender, although if they keep at it long enough, the kid is
going to be a mental wreck as well. I don't know what drives these
parents to have these wacky ideas but I can't help but think they are
delusional in the way of all "progressives": they believe what they want
to believe because it makes them happy and pay no attention to reality.
Just as a "progressive" believes that their country can be transitioned
to a fossil fuel free economy by building enough windmills and some
solar panels, these parents think they can turn a boy into a girl or
vice versa. And maybe they have a bit of a hero complex and think they
are "saving" their child from growing up in the wrong body, just like
"progressives" are constantly trying to "save" minorities from imagined
racism.

I think there is ample room for some real old-fashioned investigative
journalism that explores some of these gender transitions and looks
closely at both the child AND their family environment to see where they
get the idea that they are a different gender than their genitals
indicate, what influenced the parents to go along with this (or more
likely plant the idea in the kid's head) and what the kid thinks about
all this. Some serious scientific studies of this wouldn't go amiss
either but those can take many many years. Some decent journalism on
this would go a long way to establishing the outlines of what is
actually going on and would likely shape a lot of what the scientists
would actually look at in their studies. And maybe, just maybe, it would
help shape legal policy on whether there is any way to rescue kids from
parents who try to force their kids to change their genders.
2020-11-24 19:38:25 UTC
[...]
I don't think it's even that they want a kid with a different gender so
much is that they want a kid they can parade around and virtue signal to
other activists for attention and social justice points.

It's all about "Look at me, look how 'progressive' I am and look how
victimized my family is by the systemic bigotry of society!" The kid and
the kid's gender is just a vehicle to achieve that goal.
Ubiquitous
2020-11-25 00:58:25 UTC
[...]
DAMMIT, the word is "sex", not "gender"!

--
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive
voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

#StopTheSteal
moviePig
2020-11-24 20:23:35 UTC
In a scene from HBO's TRANSHOOD documentary, a mother puts her 4-year-old
son in a dress and reads him LGBT propaganda. You're literally watching her
brainwash the child into thinking he's a girl. It's no mystery how children
end up "trans". This is it. Right here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1s7ccd6fernhto/Transhood.jpg?dl=0
In another scene, a young boy ("girl") tells his mom that the LGBT activism
she's forcing him to do is "ruining his life". She parades him around to
show him off while he is visibly in despair. Here he tries to explain how
he feels, but she disregards it.
https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1330993394118782978?s=21
But these kids are really transgender, y'all! It's not activist parents
with agendas or anything.
Politics aside, I'd like just one person to rationally explain how this
isn't child abuse.
I viewed only the second link, and what I saw was a kid very much aware
of the camera, whose phraseology seemed at least clearly imitative.
What I *didn't* see was anything I'd report to CPS as "child abuse", as
I reserve that charge for something more pathological than parenting I
merely disagree with.
Adam H. Kerman
2020-11-24 21:11:56 UTC
[...]
Wow. It's truly impossible for moviePig to refrain from contributing
STOOPID to Usenet.

If someone who isn't determined to contribute STOOPID to Usenet were
interested in what might be reported to child welfare authorities, this
page summarizes the Missouri statute:

Missouri law defines abuse as "the infliction of physical,
sexual, or mental injury against a child by any person eighteen
years of age of older." The state defines neglect as "the
failure to provide, by those responsible for the care, custody,
and control of a child under the age of eighteen years, the care
reasonable and necessary to maintain the physical and mental
health of the child."

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/missouri-law/missouri-child-abuse-laws.html

I have no idea how moviePig determined that what was shown on television
wasn't criminal mental injury. Fortunately, moviePig illogic, while
contributing to the ruin of Usenet, isn't the determining factor. I've
got to believe that the documentary may have launched an investigation.
moviePig
[something]
alvey
2020-11-24 22:14:51 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 16:41:58 -0500, moviePig wrote:

I've concluded that one of the things which has negatively impacted our
Quality of Life is the amount of time which sane people are spending
interacting with idiots. eg Trump, 'Swamp People', 'Real Housewives',
BTR1701, Kermit etc etc. Whether it be simple observing, or right down to
trying to hold a discussion with an idiot, my conclusion is that it is a
complete waste of time and ends up down at the LCD. I don't actually do
much interaction at present (Idiot tv is 100% unwatched), and what little I
do is mostly poking fun at them, but the moment The Great Orange Sook is
sworn out of office even that will cease. There's a thousand better things
one can do with the time.

alvey
Book working title - '2021: The Year of Living Sensibly'
moviePig
2020-11-24 22:42:08 UTC
Post by alvey
I've concluded that one of the things which has negatively impacted our
Quality of Life is the amount of time which sane people are spending
interacting with idiots. eg Trump, 'Swamp People', 'Real Housewives',
BTR1701, Kermit etc etc. Whether it be simple observing, or right down to
trying to hold a discussion with an idiot, my conclusion is that it is a
complete waste of time and ends up down at the LCD. I don't actually do
much interaction at present (Idiot tv is 100% unwatched), and what little I
do is mostly poking fun at them, but the moment The Great Orange Sook is
sworn out of office even that will cease. There's a thousand better things
one can do with the time.
alvey
Book working title - '2021: The Year of Living Sensibly'
Yeah, that's indeed a sensible thesis. But, in the spirit of Hegel,
here's an antithesis: If you're always content to let the world wallow
in ignorance that (you think) you can see but choose not to remark, then
you'll deserve that world. So, I try to make a point of both listening
and speaking whenever I think there's a glimmer of possible reciprocity.
alvey
2020-11-24 23:24:16 UTC
Post by alvey
[...]
Yep, I realise that. But tell me, how many times have you persuaded an
idiot that they're wrong? (And there's no trap here a la, 'If they change
their opinion then they cannot be an idiot...)
Post by moviePig
So, I try to make a point of both listening
and speaking whenever I think there's a glimmer of possible reciprocity.
As above. And anyway, is it worth the effort?

alvey
moviePig
2020-11-25 04:01:03 UTC
Post by alvey
Post by moviePig
Post by alvey
[...]
I like to think that a logical post nearly always leaves its mark...
...and even if not, merely forming one may be good for the universe.
Adam H. Kerman
moviePig
And with you the marks are often self-inflicted...
BTR1701
2020-11-24 22:52:56 UTC
Post by alvey
I've concluded that one of the things which has negatively impacted our
Quality of Life is the amount of time which sane people are spending
interacting with idiots. eg Trump, 'Swamp People', 'Real Housewives',
BTR1701, Kermit etc etc.
Yet here you are. You could always killfile us or stop with Usenet
altogether, but here you are, pretending you're above it all while
wallowing in the very 'sewer' you pretend to decry.
alvey
2020-11-24 23:33:39 UTC
Post by alvey
I've concluded that one of the things which has negatively impacted our
Quality of Life is the amount of time which sane people are spending
interacting with idiots. eg Trump, 'Swamp People', 'Real Housewives',
BTR1701, Kermit etc etc.
Yet here you are. You could always killfile us or stop with Usenet
altogether, but here you are, pretending you're above it all while
wallowing in the very 'sewer' you pretend to decry.
'comprehension' has been added to your ever-expanding list of Fails.

From what you snipped:
"... and what little I do is mostly poking fun at them, but the moment The
Great Orange Sook is sworn out of office even that will cease."

Another Fail is your Expression.
Why is 'sewer' in single quotes? I certainly didn't say it, and neither did
I paraphrase or infer it in any way. You're like a one man Fox News band.

alvey
BTR1701
2020-11-25 00:14:04 UTC
Post by alvey
Post by BTR1701
Post by alvey
I've concluded that one of the things which has negatively impacted our
Quality of Life is the amount of time which sane people are spending
interacting with idiots. eg Trump, 'Swamp People', 'Real Housewives',
BTR1701, Kermit etc etc.
Yet here you are. You could always killfile us or stop with Usenet
altogether, but here you are, pretending you're above it all while
wallowing in the very 'sewer' you pretend to decry.
'comprehension' has been added to your ever-expanding list of Fails.
Riiiighhhht.
Post by alvey
"... and what little I do is mostly poking fun at them, but the moment The
Great Orange Sook is sworn out of office even that will cease."
Sure. I believe that the same way I believe Trotsky the Hutt uses
homophobic slurs for comedic effect.
trotsky
2020-11-25 14:44:54 UTC
Post by alvey
Post by alvey
"... and what little I do is mostly poking fun at them, but the moment The
Great Orange Sook is sworn out of office even that will cease."
Sure. I believe that the same way I believe Trotsky the Hutt uses
homophobic slurs for comedic effect.
So let me see if I have this straight: calling you McFelcher is bad, but
you calling me "the Hutt" is just peachy? It's a shame because you have
gotten so fucking stupid now I can't even think of a literary device to
illustrate this.
FPP
2020-11-25 03:20:25 UTC
Post by alvey
I've concluded that one of the things which has negatively impacted our
Quality of Life is the amount of time which sane people are spending
interacting with idiots. eg Trump, 'Swamp People', 'Real Housewives',
BTR1701, Kermit etc etc.
Yet here you are. You could always killfile us or stop with Usenet
altogether, but here you are, pretending you're above it all while
wallowing in the very 'sewer' you pretend to decry.
What? And miss debunking your NEXT stupid lie?
Never!
--
"Good night wall, good night cages, good night endless Midnight rages."
"Good night thief, good night grief, good night cruel and callous Chief."

The Million MAGA March is mostly men... probably because the men aren't
very good at getting their women to come. Or so I've heard...

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
Ubiquitous
2020-11-24 22:15:10 UTC
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 16:41:58 -0500, moviePig wrote: [sic]
I've concluded that one of the things which has negatively impacted our
Quality of Life is the amount of time which sane people are spending
interacting with idiots. eg Trump, 'Swamp People', 'Real Housewives',
BTR1701, Kermit etc etc. Whether it be simple observing, or right down to
trying to hold a discussion with an idiot, my conclusion is that it is a
complete waste of time and ends up down at the LCD. I don't actually do
much interaction at present (Idiot tv is 100% unwatched), and what little I
do is mostly poking fun at them, but the moment The Great Orange Sook is
sworn out of office even that will cease. There's a thousand better things
one can do with the time.
You're still here bitching and whining about the lack of on-topic articles
while refusing to make any contributions?

#StopTheSteal
Ubiquitous
2020-11-25 01:07:59 UTC
[something]
Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

#StopTheSteal
Ubiquitous
2020-11-25 01:05:38 UTC
[...]
If several seasoins of MY NAME IS JAZZ didn't trigger anything significant,
this won't.

Speaking of which, did anything happen from CUTIES>

[Adam's incorrect quoting fixed]

#StopTheSteal
Ed Stasiak
2020-11-24 21:52:08 UTC
Politics aside, I'd like just one person to rationally explain how this
isn't child abuse.
I viewed only the second link, and what I saw was a kid very much aware
of the camera, whose phraseology seemed at least clearly imitative.
What I *didn't* see was anything I'd report to CPS as "child abuse", as
I reserve that charge for something more pathological than parenting
I merely disagree with.
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions? And,
is there a commonality to BTR's link?
Ed Stasiak
2020-11-24 23:50:59 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions?
And, is there a commonality to BTR's link?
It’s just “parenting I merely disagree with”…

2020-11-25 04:19:30 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk7zBktr/1549168920061.jpg
And some parents eat their young. What new law do you propose?
BTR1701
2020-11-25 04:30:14 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions?
And, is there a commonality to BTR's link?
It's just "parenting I merely disagree with"...
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk7zBktr/1549168920061.jpg
And some parents eat their young.
So because great white sharks eat their newborns, we should allow this
kind of crap to go on?

Honestly, the things you say...
alvey
2020-11-25 05:33:35 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions?
And, is there a commonality to BTR's link?
It's just "parenting I merely disagree with"...
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk7zBktr/1549168920061.jpg
And some parents eat their young.
So because great white sharks eat their newborns,
Really? Could you provide your evidence of this never before witnessed
event please? Marine biologists the world over are on standby.
Post by BTR1701
we should allow this kind of crap to go on?
Absolutely not! Guvmints should pass legislation immediately to stop Great
Whites from doing this.
Post by BTR1701
Honestly, the things you say...
Right back at you sunshine...

alvey
moviePig
2020-11-25 15:35:26 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions?
And, is there a commonality to BTR's link?
It's just "parenting I merely disagree with"...
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk7zBktr/1549168920061.jpg
And some parents eat their young. [What new law do you propose?]
So because great white sharks eat their newborns, we should allow this
kind of crap to go on?
Honestly, the things you say...
Honestly, the things you delete in order to score a fake point.

I repeat:

What new (and resoundingly Constitutional) law do you propose, say,
to keep parents from placing LGBTQ flyers in their child's lunchbox?
Adam H. Kerman
2020-11-25 21:25:56 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions?
And, is there a commonality to BTR's link?
It's just "parenting I merely disagree with"...
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk7zBktr/1549168920061.jpg
And some parents eat their young. [What new law do you propose?]
So because great white sharks eat their newborns, we should allow this
kind of crap to go on?
Honestly, the things you say...
Honestly, the things you delete in order to score a fake point.
What new (and resoundingly Constitutional) law do you propose, say,
to keep parents from placing LGBTQ flyers in their child's lunchbox?
He doesn't have to propose a new law, you blithering idiot. I already
provided you with a summary of Missouri's law prohibiting mental cruelty
to children. It's already illegal.
moviePig
2020-11-25 21:39:08 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions?
And, is there a commonality to BTR's link?
It's just "parenting I merely disagree with"...
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk7zBktr/1549168920061.jpg
And some parents eat their young. [What new law do you propose?]
So because great white sharks eat their newborns, we should allow this
kind of crap to go on?
Honestly, the things you say...
Honestly, the things you delete in order to score a fake point.
What new (and resoundingly Constitutional) law do you propose, say,
to keep parents from placing LGBTQ flyers in their child's lunchbox?
... you blithering idiot ...
Adam! Long time, no smell...
Adam H. Kerman
2020-11-25 22:31:03 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions?
And, is there a commonality to BTR's link?
It's just "parenting I merely disagree with"...
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk7zBktr/1549168920061.jpg
And some parents eat their young. [What new law do you propose?]
So because great white sharks eat their newborns, we should allow this
kind of crap to go on?
Honestly, the things you say...
Honestly, the things you delete in order to score a fake point.
What new (and resoundingly Constitutional) law do you propose, say,
to keep parents from placing LGBTQ flyers in their child's lunchbox?
... you blithering idiot ...
Adam! Long time, no smell...
In another thread, you lied about ignoring most of what I post. That
makes you a blithering idiot and a drama queen.
moviePig
2020-11-25 22:43:41 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/WbSWhLG1/1587233819487.jpg
What's the photo's provenance, apart from parti-colored captions?
And, is there a commonality to BTR's link?
It's just "parenting I merely disagree with"...
https://i.postimg.cc/Vk7zBktr/1549168920061.jpg
And some parents eat their young. [What new law do you propose?]
So because great white sharks eat their newborns, we should allow this
kind of crap to go on?
Honestly, the things you say...
Honestly, the things you delete in order to score a fake point.
What new (and resoundingly Constitutional) law do you propose, say,
to keep parents from placing LGBTQ flyers in their child's lunchbox?
... you blithering idiot ...
Adam! Long time, no smell...
[wheeze] ...blithering idiot...drama queen... [plop]

BTR1701
2020-11-24 20:50:49 UTC
[...]
So when he gets old enough for her to start doing more to him than just
dressing him up like a doll-- imposing hormone therapy on him which
results in sterilization in a majority of cases, plastic surgery to get
rid of the Adam's apple, genital surgery, etc.-- is that now child
abuse? Or just more "parenting you don't agree with"?

We're told that a person is unable to emotionally and rationally develop
informed consent to have sex until the age of 18, but at the same time
we're letting 4-year-olds make these kinds of permanent and
life-altering decisions (at the behest of activist parents that are
clearly brainwashing them)?

Is there nothing you won't try to justify merely because you get jazzed
over concocting a stew of 10-dollar words and obscure references in a
debate?
RichA
How is it any different from what Muslims do to female children? It's all child-abuse and one day, leftists will be in jail (or worse) because of it.
moviePig
2020-11-24 22:19:16 UTC
[...]
You seem to be talking about the first link, despite my specifically
having addressed only the second. And, if you're now wondering why I
didn't view the first link as well, it was indeed because the
description was of something I didn't care to watch. I simply don't see
why you diluted "child abuse" by including the second link.
FPP
2020-11-24 22:41:22 UTC
In a scene from HBO's TRANSHOOD documentary, a mother puts her 4-year-old
son in a dress and reads him LGBT propaganda. You're literally watching her
brainwash the child into thinking he's a girl. It's no mystery how children
end up "trans". This is it. Right here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1s7ccd6fernhto/Transhood.jpg?dl=0
In another scene, a young boy ("girl") tells his mom that the LGBT activism
she's forcing him to do is "ruining his life". She parades him around to
show him off while he is visibly in despair. Here he tries to explain how
he feels, but she disregards it.
https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1330993394118782978?s=21
But these kids are really transgender, y'all! It's not activist parents
with agendas or anything.
Politics aside, I'd like just one person to rationally explain how this
isn't child abuse.
Ask Mitch McConnell... he knows why.

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
FPP
2020-11-24 22:46:48 UTC
[...]
Oh, here... let me help! You'll never figure it out by yourself.

'What these parents are doing is exercising the power that was given to
them in a manner that is entirely within the laws of the Constitution of
the United States.'

Just like Mitch did. (See? Told you you'd be seeing a paraphrasing of
THAT quote a lot.)

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
Ubiquitous
2020-11-25 00:11:27 UTC
In a scene from HBO's TRANSHOOD documentary, a mother puts her 4-year-old
son in a dress and reads him LGBT propaganda. You're literally watching her
brainwash the child into thinking he's a girl. It's no mystery how children
end up "trans". This is it. Right here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1s7ccd6fernhto/Transhood.jpg?dl=0
In another scene, a young boy ("girl") tells his mom that the LGBT activism
she's forcing him to do is "ruining his life". She parades him around to
show him off while he is visibly in despair. Here he tries to explain how
he feels, but she disregards it.
https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1330993394118782978?s=21
But these kids are really transgender, y'all! It's not activist parents
with agendas or anything.
I couldn't
Post by BTR1701
Politics aside, I'd like just one person to rationally explain how this
isn't child abuse.
Speaking of which, I see FPP posted a two-fisted followup.
I guess you struck a nerve or something.
#Triggered