Did u know 25% of Wuhan flu deaths occurred while Senile Joe Biden was president?
2021-04-06 23:32:13 UTC
CNN will likely stop counting, so the Free Beacon is picking up the slack.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker

Trump won.
Barry Margolin
2021-04-08 00:28:22 UTC
CNN will likely stop counting, so the Free Beacon is picking up the slack.
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker
--
Trump won.
That's a ridiculous statistic. COVID doesn't kill instantaneously.

Suppose someone caught COVID-19 6 months ago, and they managed to
survive until 2021 before they finally succumbed. Does it really make
sense to blame that on Biden's policies?
--
Barry Margolin
Arlington, MA
FPP
2021-04-08 01:15:01 UTC
Post by Barry Margolin
Post by Ubiquitous
CNN will likely stop counting, so the Free Beacon is picking up the slack.
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker
--
Trump won.
That's a ridiculous statistic. COVID doesn't kill instantaneously.
Suppose someone caught COVID-19 6 months ago, and they managed to
survive until 2021 before they finally succumbed. Does it really make
sense to blame that on Biden's policies?
Totally. Consider the source...
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021
trotsky
2021-04-08 11:10:50 UTC
Post by Barry Margolin
Post by Ubiquitous
CNN will likely stop counting, so the Free Beacon is picking up the slack.
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker
--
Trump won.
That's a ridiculous statistic. COVID doesn't kill instantaneously.
Suppose someone caught COVID-19 6 months ago, and they managed to
survive until 2021 before they finally succumbed. Does it really make
sense to blame that on Biden's policies?
Totally.  Consider the source...
In fairness, though, I think "Free Beacon" is infinitely better than the
original "Pile O' Horseshit".
Ubiquitous
2021-04-15 18:43:29 UTC
Post by Barry Margolin
Post by Ubiquitous
CNN will likely stop counting, so the Free Beacon is picking up the slack.
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker
That's a ridiculous statistic.
No more ridiculous than people trying to blame Trump..

Trump won.
Shadow
2021-04-15 19:11:10 UTC
Post by Barry Margolin
Post by Ubiquitous
CNN will likely stop counting, so the Free Beacon is picking up the slack.
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/biden-covid-death-tracker
That's a ridiculous statistic.
No more ridiculous than people trying to blame Trump..
True. There were only 15 death during his "rule", and it
stopped there!!!!
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004