McConnell tweets video of protesters calling for his death. Twitter bans HIM!!
2019-08-12 02:03:01 UTC
Ah the lib media. So balanced...

https://techxplore.com/news/2019-08-republicans-vow-twitter-ads-mcconnell.html
anim8rfsk
2019-08-12 02:30:58 UTC
Ah the lib media. So balanced...
https://techxplore.com/news/2019-08-republicans-vow-twitter-ads-mcconnell.html
I hardly even look at The Twitter any more, but I did this afternoon, and it
was 90% promoted stuff, and all of that was stuff I didn't want to see.
86% of its revenue comes from ads.
Ed Stasiak
2019-08-12 03:07:09 UTC
I hardly even look at The Twitter any more, but I did this afternoon, and
it was 90% promoted stuff, and all of that was stuff I didn't want to see.
86% of its revenue comes from ads.
Twitter is a propaganda site, with 80% of tweets come from only 10% of the
users, most of whom are probably paid shills.

2019-08-12 03:15:37 UTC
I hardly even look at The Twitter any more, but I did this afternoon, and
it was 90% promoted stuff, and all of that was stuff I didn't want to see.
86% of its revenue comes from ads.
Twitter is a propaganda site, with 80% of tweets come from only 10% of the
users, most of whom are probably paid shills.
https://seoland.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/277792-thumb.png
Seems to be now, yeah.