McConnell tweets video of protesters calling for his death. Twitter bans HIM!!
2019-08-12 02:03:01 UTC
Ah the lib media. So balanced...

https://techxplore.com/news/2019-08-republicans-vow-twitter-ads-mcconnell.html
anim8rfsk
2019-08-12 02:30:58 UTC
Ah the lib media. So balanced...
https://techxplore.com/news/2019-08-republicans-vow-twitter-ads-mcconnell.html
I hardly even look at The Twitter any more, but I did this afternoon, and it
was 90% promoted stuff, and all of that was stuff I didn't want to see.
86% of its revenue comes from ads.
Ed Stasiak
2019-08-12 03:07:09 UTC
I hardly even look at The Twitter any more, but I did this afternoon, and
it was 90% promoted stuff, and all of that was stuff I didn't want to see.
86% of its revenue comes from ads.
Twitter is a propaganda site, with 80% of tweets come from only 10% of the
users, most of whom are probably paid shills.

2019-08-12 03:15:37 UTC
I hardly even look at The Twitter any more, but I did this afternoon, and
it was 90% promoted stuff, and all of that was stuff I didn't want to see.
86% of its revenue comes from ads.
Twitter is a propaganda site, with 80% of tweets come from only 10% of the
users, most of whom are probably paid shills.
https://seoland.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/277792-thumb.png
Seems to be now, yeah.
super70s
2019-08-12 16:00:10 UTC
I hardly even look at The Twitter any more, but I did this afternoon, and
it was 90% promoted stuff, and all of that was stuff I didn't want to see.
86% of its revenue comes from ads.
Twitter is a propaganda site, with 80% of tweets come from only 10% of
the users, most of whom are probably paid shills.
https://seoland.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/277792-thumb.png
Seems to be now, yeah.
I just never got the whole concept. I wouldn't care to "follow" a
particular person no matter how famous or wise they are, I'm more
interested in topics.

I guess it's a good option for phone-based people like Donald Trump or
those who don't want to wait 10 minutes for a Facebook page to fully
load.
Jim G.
2019-08-13 02:50:56 UTC
Ah the lib media. So balanced...
https://techxplore.com/news/2019-08-republicans-vow-twitter-ads-mcconnell.html
I hardly even look at The Twitter any more, but I did this afternoon, and it
was 90% promoted stuff, and all of that was stuff I didn't want to see.
I use Tweetdeck on my laptop and never, ever, ever see a single ad. Ever.

I use Twidere on my phone and never, ever, ever see a single ad. Ever.

Both allow me to view all three of my accounts concurrently, as well --
in separate columns that I set up on Tweetdeck and in one combined
stream on Twidere. I highly recommend 'em both.

As for Facebook, I use Facebook Purity on my laptop and never, ever,
ever see a single ad. Ever. And I'll only access it through Firefox on
my phone (NEVER via their app), and since I use Ublock Origin on both my
laptop and my phone, I never, ever see a Facebook sponsored post on my
phone, either.

In short, you're going about this all wrong. :)
"I'm really glad we're at this place in our relationship where we can
dig up graves together without having to talk." -- Major Lillywhite, iZOMBIE
anim8rfsk
2019-08-13 03:40:47 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
[...]
I use the Facebook Purity.

I think Twitter has committed seppuku, at least as far as I'm concerned.

The new format Facebook is forcing, with heavily monitored and censored
groups instead of timelines, will be the death of it as well.
2019-08-13 06:15:50 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
Ah the lib media. So balanced...
https://techxplore.com/news/2019-08-republicans-vow-twitter-ads-mcconnell.h
Post by Jim G.
Post by anim8rfsk
tml
[...]
You're remaining a virgin until you get married?
anim8rfsk