Miss America to be livestreamed
Add Reply
brian henke
2021-11-25 23:01:10 UTC
For many who grew up with Miss America on Saturday nights in September, this is sad news.The Miss America O r organization announced that it will be streamed on Peacock across all time zones D ecamber 16.

The competition (no more pageant) has not named a host, performers or judges.

***@yahoo.com.- RATV's pro wrestling ambassador
-----

"I loves the hot sauce." - David Letterman
Bring back Bert Parks!
A Friend
2021-11-25 23:42:17 UTC
Post by brian henke
For many who grew up with Miss America on Saturday nights in
September, this is sad news.The Miss America O r organization announced
that it will be streamed on Peacock across all time zones D ecamber 16.
The competition (no more pageant) has not named a host, performers or judges.
Bring back Bert Parks!
I remember when the Miss America pageant was a national obsession,
which it hasn't been for decades. I've met one Miss America and
several runners-up over the years. Very nice, modest, kind of what
you'd hope they'd be like IRL.

BTRW I recall one contestant years ago who said she would like to be
either a flight attendant or a television anchorwoman. She was ahead
of her time.
anim8rfsk

Did he wear shoes?
anim8rfsk
2021-11-26 03:23:32 UTC
In article
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/99/b7/1699b718920085ab0a7c24dc9f99389c.jpg
He made a pretty good "Old Superboy," too.
anim8rfsk
2021-11-26 03:51:26 UTC
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 23:32:17 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by brian henke
For many who grew up with Miss America on Saturday nights in
September, this is sad news.The Miss America O r organization announced
that it will be streamed on Peacock across all time zones D ecamber 16.
The competition (no more pageant) has not named a host, performers or judges.
Bring back Bert Parks!
Ew!!! Uh you do know he died in 1992 right? You would definitely
impress me if you were able to bring him back now.
moviePig
2021-11-26 04:02:12 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by brian henke
For many who grew up with Miss America on Saturday nights in
September, this is sad news.The Miss America O r organization announced
that it will be streamed on Peacock across all time zones D ecamber 16.
The competition (no more pageant) has not named a host, performers or judges.
Bring back Bert Parks!
Ew!!! Uh you do know he died in 1992 right? You would definitely
impress me if you were able to bring him back now.
Plus, you'd probably win the talent competition hands-down...

anim8rfsk
2021-11-25 23:44:00 UTC
Post by brian henke
For many who grew up with Miss America on Saturday nights in September,
this is sad news.The Miss America O r organization announced that it will
be streamed on Peacock across all time zones D ecamber 16.
The peacock comes through my DVR just the same as any regular channel so I
wouldn’t notice a lot of difference except it would be a little more
trouble to find. Or is it the December instead of September that’s annoying
you?
Post by brian henke
The competition (no more pageant) has not named a host, performers or judges.
That’s scary. Do they even have a venue? A couple weeks out you sort of
need some of these decisions made.
Post by brian henke
——
“I “oves the hot sauce.” -”David Letterman