Deadline: AMC Orders Series '61st Street' & 'Kevin Can F**k Himself'
Add Reply
Robin Miller
2019-10-01 20:21:00 UTC
https://deadline.com/2019/10/61st-street-kevin-can-fk-himself-amc-series-1202748625/
Jim G.
2019-10-04 00:27:18 UTC
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/10/61st-street-kevin-can-fk-himself-amc-series-1202748625/
With a title like that, I'm glad to see that they're keeping it classy.
"I'm really glad we're at this place in our relationship where we can
dig up graves together without having to talk." -- Major Lillywhite, iZOMBIE
Alan Smithee
2019-10-06 04:22:16 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/10/61st-street-kevin-can-fk-himself-amc-series-1202748625/
With a title like that, I'm glad to see that they're keeping it classy.
Rashida Jones (of "Angie Tribecca") is behind it.

I strongly suspected there would be more TV shows with profane titles
after,

"Don't Trust The B*tch in Apt. 23",

"Schitts Creek",

and

"$h*! My Dad Says" and I was right.
Jim G.
2019-10-09 02:54:40 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Jim G.
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/10/61st-street-kevin-can-fk-himself-amc-series-1202748625/
With a title like that, I'm glad to see that they're keeping it classy.
Rashida Jones (of "Angie Tribecca") is behind it.
I strongly suspected there would be more TV shows with profane titles
after,
"Don't Trust The B*tch in Apt. 23",
"Schitts Creek",
and
"$h*! My Dad Says" and I was right.
Note the inevitable progression. And it didn't take long to get from A
to B to C. Or B to S to F. Whatever.
Alan Smithee
2019-10-09 20:07:01 UTC
Post by Jim G.
Post by Jim G.
Post by Robin Miller
https://deadline.com/2019/10/61st-street-kevin-can-fk-himself-amc-series-1202748625/
With a title like that, I'm glad to see that they're keeping it classy.
Rashida Jones (of "Angie Tribeca") is behind it.
I strongly suspected there would be more TV shows with profane titles after,
"Don't Trust The B*tch in Apt. 23",
"Schitts Creek",
and
"$h*! My Dad Says" and I was right.
Note the inevitable progression. And it didn't take long to get from A
to B to C. Or B to S to F. Whatever.
Seen this book?
https://www.amazon.ca/Subtle-Art-Not-Giving-Counterintuitive/dp/0062457713