Facebook are pricks.
2021-11-25 07:49:07 UTC
https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/facebook-letting-trumps-pac-run-ads-implying-he-true-president

Facebook is letting Trump’s PAC run ads implying he is the “true president”

Since August 12, Facebook has earned at least $175,000 in revenue on ads
from Trump’s PAC, even though he is suspended from the platform
moviePig
2021-11-25 15:47:52 UTC
https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/facebook-letting-trumps-pac-run-ads-implying-he-true-president
Facebook is letting Trump’s PAC run ads implying he is the “true president”
Since August 12, Facebook has earned at least $175,000 in revenue on ads
from Trump’s PAC, even though he is suspended from the platform
Just occurred to me... the shared "knowing" about Trump's supposed
victory might be the best current example of 'wokeness'.
The Horny Goat
2021-11-25 16:16:51 UTC
Since August 12, Facebook has earned at least $175,000 in revenue on ads
from Trump’s PAC, even though he is suspended from the platform
Just occurred to me... the shared "knowing" about Trump's supposed
victory might be the best current example of 'wokeness'.
Thus demonstrating that black brown or white isn't Facebook's favorite
color but green
trotsky
Who said it was any example? What are you talking about?
moviePig
2021-11-25 19:09:02 UTC
https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/facebook-letting-trumps-pac-run-ads-implying-he-true-president
Facebook is letting Trump’s PAC run ads implying he is the “true president”
Since August 12, Facebook has earned at least $175,000 in revenue on ads
from Trump’s PAC, even though he is suspended from the platform
Just occurred to me...  the shared "knowing" about Trump's supposed
victory might be the best current example of 'wokeness'.
Who said it was any example?  What are you talking about?
I just noticed the irony ...of how the "Trump won" movement has all the
characteristics the "wokester-ism" they purport to despise.
trotsky
2021-11-25 22:43:28 UTC
,
https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/facebook-letting-trumps-pac-run-ads-implying-he-true-president
Facebook is letting Trump’s PAC run ads implying he is the “true president”
Since August 12, Facebook has earned at least $175,000 in revenue on ads
from Trump’s PAC, even though he is suspended from the platform
Just occurred to me...  the shared "knowing" about Trump's supposed
victory might be the best current example of 'wokeness'.
Who said it was any example?  What are you talking about?
I just noticed the irony ...of how the "Trump won" movement has all the
characteristics the "wokester-ism" they purport to despise.
Yeah, I guess there's a parallel, but being woke is being aware and
claiming Trump won is as clueless as a bag of cat shit, so they're
similar and opposite at the same time.
moviePig
2021-11-25 23:07:22 UTC
,
https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/facebook-letting-trumps-pac-run-ads-implying-he-true-president
Facebook is letting Trump’s PAC run ads implying he is the “true president”
Since August 12, Facebook has earned at least $175,000 in revenue on ads
from Trump’s PAC, even though he is suspended from the platform
Just occurred to me...  the shared "knowing" about Trump's supposed
victory might be the best current example of 'wokeness'.
Who said it was any example?  What are you talking about?
I just noticed the irony ...of how the "Trump won" movement has all
the characteristics the "wokester-ism" they purport to despise.
Yeah, I guess there's a parallel, but being woke is being aware and
claiming Trump won is as clueless as a bag of cat shit, so they're
similar and opposite at the same time.
"We have been enlightened to a perspective much clearer and deeper
than yours, and thus we know truths you can never grasp..."