China Warns of Robust Response if US Boycotts Beijing Olympics
2021-04-08 09:07:13 UTC
What are they gonna do? Send us another virus?

---------------------
https://ground.news/article/e23a7e8c-98f3-4793-ae80-dbad125f534b

BEIJING (AP) — China's government warned Washington on Wednesday not to
boycott next year's Winter Olympics in Beijing after the Biden
administration said it was talking with allies about a joint approach to
complaints of human rights abuses.

A Foreign Ministry spokesperson rejected accusations of abuses against
ethnic minorities in the Xinjiang region. He warned of an unspecified
"robust Chinese response" to a potential Olympics boycott.
anim8rfsk
2021-04-08 10:51:33 UTC
What are they gonna do? Send us another virus?
---------------------
https://ground.news/article/e23a7e8c-98f3-4793-ae80-dbad125f534b
BEIJING (AP) — China's government warned Washington on Wednesday not to
boycott next year's Winter Olympics in Beijing after the Biden
administration said it was talking with allies about a joint approach to
complaints of human rights abuses.
A Foreign Ministry spokesperson rejected accusations of abuses against
ethnic minorities in the Xinjiang region. He warned of an unspecified
"robust Chinese response" to a potential Olympics boycott.
I think Georgia should do the same thing.
2021-04-08 17:47:34 UTC
What are they gonna do? Send us another virus?
Someone owes me (Chinese) green tea ice cream!

I guess they could refuse to send Senile Joe Biden his meds or demand we pay
our debt to them back?

--
Trump won.