Trump Concedes War Games !! (with S Korea)
2018-06-12 11:52:01 UTC
US To Suspend Military Exercises With South Korea, Trump Says
The Guardian Newspaper - June 12, 2018

-- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/12/us-to-suspend-war-games-with-south-korea-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-north-summit

TRUMP actually says Kim is "talented". Kim is "honorable". Kim is "very smart; a good negotiator".
m***@hotmail.com
2018-06-12 17:57:52 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
US To Suspend Military Exercises With South Korea, Trump Says
The Guardian Newspaper - June 12, 2018
-- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/12/us-to-suspend-war-games-with-south-korea-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-north-summit
TRUMP actually says Kim is "talented". Kim is "honorable". Kim is "very smart; a good negotiator".
"Talented" ... probably yes.
"Very smart" ... probably yes.
"Good negotiator" ... probably yes.
"Probably" is always the story with you cons, isn't it. Pretty sad, but keep up the good work!
Fearless Leaders are often all-around alpha types.
Gotta be or they'll get it in the back.
Duh... We keep seeing that with republicans. As if you didn't notice.
Now "honorable" ... well ... that remains to be seen.
Despite Kim having killed his family members and so many others? Or are you just parroting someone right now.
We can hope, but it should be a very reserved hope.
"Hope". Another con term. Sad.
The Kim family is famous for saying one thing and
then doing another.
And Trumpers aren't?

There WILL be attempted tricks.
Now is he a good guy ? HELL NO ! Totalitarian
commie oppressor, murderous psycho ... no
real "good" in the guy.
Trumpski just said that Kim "loves his people". You cons are simply all lies all the time.
m***@hotmail.com
2018-06-13 18:22:16 UTC
Look up the word "diplomacy" sometime ...
What Trump did is closer to "capitulation" than "diplomacy".
Did TRUMP send the North Korea dictator a billion dollars in cash on
pallets in a plane that landed in the middle of the night?
Firstly, when you have to resort to whataboutism, you've already
admitted that you've lost the argument.
Secondly, it was Iran's money ... the Shah had paid for military
hardware that the US decided not to deliver ... and it had to be cash
because Iran was cut off from the international banking system by
sanctions.
Obama paid the Iranians money they forfeited by taking hostages.... we
don't have to reimburse criminals for killing our people and taking over
a government.
Call it the risk of doing business, we owed that money to the Shaw of
Iran. NOT the criminals who ran him out in a coup and held hostages, in
fact I would say that the Hostages deserved to have that money.
Or the Shaw's exiled government deserved it.
And it wasn't "what about this or that" it was what Obama actually
did... and what TRUMP didn't do.
Obama Capitulated and sent a billion dollars, TRUMP didn't.
It was already Iran's money. Plus, you're changing the subject.

Trump conceded the right to conduct training exercises with S. Korea. He got NOTHING concrete in return.

Trump was beaten.
A Friend
2018-06-13 21:41:37 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
[...]
Mmmm ... not yet. If Kim reneges -- as he has before, and as his
father and grandfather before him did -- then we're all in trouble
because Trump will have no wiggle room when he has to answer for having
been fooled. I think war is more likely than ever.

If you live in Pearl Harbor or San Diego, move.
Ed Stasiak
2018-06-14 06:12:28 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Trump conceded the right to conduct training exercises with S. Korea.
I didn’t read anything stating that the U.S. and S.Korea couldn’t renew
military exercises if N.Korea reneges on nuclear disarmament.
FPP
2018-06-14 09:01:46 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Trump conceded the right to conduct training exercises with S. Korea.
I didn’t read anything stating that the U.S. and S.Korea couldn’t renew
military exercises if N.Korea reneges on nuclear disarmament.
There isn't anything to renege on because they haven't agreed to anything.
Zero specifics, and vague "working toward" language.

Here's the full text... you can read it in about 30 seconds.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/full-text-of-the-trump-kim-summit-agreement.html

By contrast, here is the "terrible" Iran deal. It runs 159 pages. Feel
free, but it'll take a little longer. I'm sure Trump made it to at
least to the Table of Contents.

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/world/full-text-of-the-iran-nuclear-deal/1651/
--
"I'm all the way down now. I can see all the way to the bottom.
They said there were two fathers, one above, one below.
back down at you." -James Delos (Westworld 5-12-18)
trotsky
2018-06-14 10:53:50 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Trump conceded the right to conduct training exercises with S. Korea.
I didn’t read anything stating that the U.S. and S.Korea couldn’t renew
military exercises if N.Korea reneges on nuclear disarmament.
There isn't anything to renege on because they haven't agreed to anything.
Zero specifics, and vague "working toward" language.
Here's the full text... you can read it in about 30 seconds.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/full-text-of-the-trump-kim-summit-agreement.html
Hey!! It got him a Nobel prize nomination. I'm ready for the apocalypse
now.
FPP
2018-06-14 12:30:25 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Trump conceded the right to conduct training exercises with S. Korea.
I didn’t read anything stating that the U.S. and S.Korea couldn’t renew
military exercises if N.Korea reneges on nuclear disarmament.
There isn't anything to renege on because they haven't agreed to anything.
Zero specifics, and vague "working toward" language.
Here's the full text... you can read it in about 30 seconds.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/full-text-of-the-trump-kim-summit-agreement.html
Hey!! It got him a Nobel prize nomination.  I'm ready for the apocalypse
now.
Don't hold your breath.

"The Nobel Committee in Oslo typically receives hundreds of nominations
each year, and past candidates have also included Russian President
Vladimir Putin and Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro. A record 330 people
were nominated this year."

He has about as much of a chance as Kim does.
Rhino
2018-06-14 20:11:55 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
[...]
Hmm. Obama got the Peace Prize for giving a couple of speeches. He'd
only been in office a few months and had done NOTHING else of any note.
Even he admitted he didn't feel qualified, although that didn't stop him
from accepting it.

I'd say Trump has already done far more than Obama had at that point
towards increasing the amount of peace in the world. Can you think of
anyone else who has done more?

I know it sticks in your craw to say ANYTHING even vaguely positive
about Trump but you can't honestly cite anyone who has done more towards
peace this year than Trump, however much it hurts to say it.
2018-06-14 23:23:50 UTC
I'd say Trump has already done far more than Obama had at that point
towards increasing the amount of peace in the world. Can you think of
anyone else who has done more?
He has done nothing but take a meeting where nothing was agreed to,
except how low he would bow and scrape to a dictator he admires.

What HAS he done, Rhino? Exactly?
Because that piece of paper signed says absolutely nothing of substance.
Ed Stasiak
2018-06-14 19:29:53 UTC
I didn’t read anything stating that the U.S. and S.Korea couldn’t renew
military exercises if N.Korea reneges on nuclear disarmament.
By contrast, here is the "terrible" Iran deal. It runs 159 pages. Feel
free, but it'll take a little longer. I'm sure Trump made it to at least to
the Table of Contents.
The deal with Iran was a done deal, (that I supported at first) these discussions
with N.Korea are just that; discussions. Nothing is carved in stone.
FPP
2018-06-14 23:21:50 UTC
I didn’t read anything stating that the U.S. and S.Korea couldn’t renew
military exercises if N.Korea reneges on nuclear disarmament.
By contrast, here is the "terrible" Iran deal. It runs 159 pages. Feel
free, but it'll take a little longer. I'm sure Trump made it to at least to
the Table of Contents.
The deal with Iran was a done deal, (that I supported at first) these discussions
with N.Korea are just that; discussions. Nothing is carved in stone.
You could carve this one on a small rock.