William Shatner launches
2021-10-13 13:13:44 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.

hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
anim8rfsk
2021-10-13 15:34:31 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
The launch is now scheduled to take place right as the coverage stops. I am
assuming they will extend it and I am certainly glad I padded the DVR.

I haven’t gotten up at 5:30 in the morning to watch a space launch since I
was a kid with Mom, who was really into it.

Bezos is driving the Shat to the rocket personally!

2021-10-13 16:07:57 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
The launch is now scheduled to take place right as the coverage stops. I am
assuming they will extend it and I am certainly glad I padded the DVR.
I haven’t gotten up at 5:30 in the morning to watch a space launch since I
was a kid with Mom, who was really into it.
Bezos is driving the Shat to the rocket personally!
Is The Shat properly restrained in a straight-jacket?! ;p
Mad cow...
trotsky
2021-10-13 23:13:03 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
The launch is now scheduled to take place right as the coverage stops. I am
assuming they will extend it and I am certainly glad I padded the DVR.
I haven’t gotten up at 5:30 in the morning to watch a space launch since I
was a kid with Mom, who was really into it.
Bezos is driving the Shat to the rocket personally!
Wouldn't you like to overhear that conversation!
Yes, in Hell.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-10-13 17:06:57 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
c-span has video. It looks like Bezos provided it.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?515290-1/actor-william-shatner-oldest-person-space

Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-13 18:34:07 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
c-span has video. It looks like Bezos provided it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?515290-1/actor-william-shatner-oldest-person-space
Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
It’s a legitimate reaction to his ex-wife using his billions to build a
lesbian commune on Mars.

2021-10-13 21:46:44 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
c-span has video. It looks like Bezos provided it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?515290-1/actor-william-shatner-oldest-person-space
Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
It’s a legitimate reaction to his ex-wife using his billions to build a
lesbian commune on Mars.
That comment is more out of this world than The Shat got.
dirty old man.
trotsky
2021-10-13 23:02:21 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
c-span has video. It looks like Bezos provided it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?515290-1/actor-william-shatner-oldest-person-space
Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
It’s a legitimate reaction to his ex-wife using his billions to build a
lesbian commune on Mars.
More misogyny from the gayest guy on the group. You could give Superman
lessons!
RichA
Why worry? Few women frequent this group, or any where the intellect, technical knowledge play a part, they are not interested.
trotsky
Oh, you're gay too? This is just a boys club for you?
Dimensional Traveler
2021-10-13 21:45:48 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
c-span has video. It looks like Bezos provided it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?515290-1/actor-william-shatner-oldest-person-space
Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
And SMALL! Only 60 feet tall?!?
dirty old man.
RichA
It's barely making more height than some Robert Goddard would have built...
chromebook test
2021-10-13 22:12:51 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
It's barely making more height than some Robert Goddard would have built...
The brit milah was bloodless

Your brain is toast dude.
anim8rfsk
2021-10-13 22:51:12 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
c-span has video. It looks like Bezos provided it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?515290-1/actor-william-shatner-oldest-person-space
Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
And SMALL! Only 60 feet tall?!?
Yeah. I think that’s just the new Shepherd booster and doesn’t include the
capsule but still.
2021-10-14 00:19:42 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
c-span has video. It looks like Bezos provided it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?515290-1/actor-william-shatner-oldest-person-space
Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
And SMALL! Only 60 feet tall?!?
Yeah. I think that’s just the new Shepherd booster and doesn’t include the
capsule but still.
The capsule can't be more than 10 feet tall. MAX!
dirty old man.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-10-13 22:50:41 UTC
The launch of William Shatner occurs at 9 am CDT. Be... somewhere.
hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm
c-span has video. It looks like Bezos provided it.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?515290-1/actor-william-shatner-oldest-person-space
Ok. Even for a rocket ship, that thing is seriously phallic.
William Shatner Reflects on Space Flight Experience
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4981692/william-shatner-reflects-space-flight-experience