The Racism of American Airlines
2021-04-05 20:24:37 UTC
American Airlines tweets: "Adults 18 and over are required to show
identification at the airport."

The Girlfriend responds: "I'm Colombian and per the president of the United
States, I don't have the intelligence or ability to acquire an
identification. What would you recommend?"

American Airlines: "Please DM us so we can discuss alternative procedures
to deal with your handicap."

Hahahahahahahaha! What a racist airline. First they require ID, which we're
told by our 'progressive' betters is de facto racist because minorities are
too stupid to know how to get ID. Then they label her ethnicity a
'handicap' that needs to be overcome in order for her to fly.
Rhino
2021-04-05 23:53:12 UTC
American Airlines tweets: "Adults 18 and over are required to show
identification at the airport."
The Girlfriend responds: "I'm Colombian and per the president of the United
States, I don't have the intelligence or ability to acquire an
identification. What would you recommend?"
American Airlines: "Please DM us so we can discuss alternative procedures
to deal with your handicap."
Hahahahahahahaha! What a racist airline. First they require ID, which we're
told by our 'progressive' betters is de facto racist because minorities are
too stupid to know how to get ID. Then they label her ethnicity a
'handicap' that needs to be overcome in order for her to fly.
I'm betting American Airlines was referring to her self-proclaimed lack
of intelligence when they referred to her handicap, not her Columbian
birth. Of course that's problematic too since it is offensive to the
"differently enabled". (I *think* "differently enabled" is the PC
version of mentally deficient but correct me if I'm wrong.)
2021-04-06 03:10:56 UTC
American Airlines tweets: "Adults 18 and over are required to show
identification at the airport."
The Girlfriend responds: "I'm Colombian and per the president of
the United States, I don't have the intelligence or ability to acquire
an identification. What would you recommend?"
American Airlines: "Please DM us so we can discuss alternative procedures
to deal with your handicap."
Hahahahahahahaha! What a racist airline. First they require ID, which
we're told by our 'progressive' betters is de facto racist because
minorities are too stupid to know how to get ID. Then they label her
ethnicity a 'handicap' that needs to be overcome in order for her to fly.
I'm betting American Airlines was referring to her self-proclaimed lack
of intelligence when they referred to her handicap
Except it wasn't self-proclaimed. It was Biden-proclaimed.
Post by Rhino
(I *think* "differently enabled" is the PC version of mentally deficient
but correct me if I'm wrong.)
They're now insisting we refer to the vagrants here in L.A. as "the
address challenged".
trotsky
2021-04-06 13:49:06 UTC
Post by Rhino
(I *think* "differently enabled" is the PC version of mentally deficient
but correct me if I'm wrong.)
They're now insisting we refer to the vagrants here in L.A. as "the
address challenged".
It sounds like you're in agreement with the lack of intelligence part.
That naturally follows.
David Johnston
Wouldn't her self-admitted mental handicap be the issue?
number6
Well Dr. Joe Biden gave the diagnosis ... not Dr. Jill Biden ... hmm unless...
David Johnston
2021-04-06 03:26:33 UTC
Post by number6
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
American Airlines tweets: "Adults 18 and over are required to show
identification at the airport."
The Girlfriend responds: "I'm Colombian and per the president of the United
States, I don't have the intelligence or ability to acquire an
identification. What would you recommend?"
American Airlines: "Please DM us so we can discuss alternative procedures
to deal with your handicap."
Hahahahahahahaha! What a racist airline. First they require ID, which we're
told by our 'progressive' betters is de facto racist because minorities are
too stupid to know how to get ID. Then they label her ethnicity a
'handicap' that needs to be overcome in order for her to fly.
Wouldn't her self-admitted mental handicap be the issue?
Well Dr. Joe Biden gave the diagnosis ...
You mean you trust the claims of someone who boasts that they're a
half-wit?
BTR1701
Quote that bit back to me.
David Johnston
identification
BTR1701
2021-04-06 03:39:42 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
American Airlines tweets: "Adults 18 and over are required to show
identification at the airport."
The Girlfriend responds: "I'm Colombian and per the president of the
United States, I don't have the intelligence or ability to acquire an
identification. What would you recommend?"
American Airlines: "Please DM us so we can discuss alternative procedures
to deal with your handicap."
Hahahahahahahaha! What a racist airline. First they require ID, which
we're told by our 'progressive' betters is de facto racist because
minorities are too stupid to know how to get ID. Then they label her
ethnicity a 'handicap' that needs to be overcome in order for her to
fly.
Wouldn't her self-admitted mental handicap be the issue?
Quote that bit back to me.
"I don't have the intelligence or ability to acquire an identification"
Oh, I see. You're just snipping off the introductory phrase in that
sentence and pretending that's all she said.

Why didn't you just say you were being a disingenuous liar from the
start and save us all a lot of time?
David Johnston
2021-04-06 03:58:26 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
You only asked for the bit where she claimed to lack intelligence or
ability. Mine is not to reason why.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-04-06 04:27:00 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
And there's the Johnston cheap shot and misrepresentation we've all come
to expect in every followup.

Re-read the sentence for clarity and understanding. She didn't claim it. She
says the president claimed it.
David Johnston
2021-04-06 07:01:10 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Since he didn't, one has to blame her thinking he did on her lack of
intelligence.
FPP
2021-04-06 09:01:49 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Are you suggesting that when Thanny lies about what Biden said, we
shouldn't react as if he's full of shit?
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021
BTR1701
He actually did.
BTR1701
2021-04-06 05:27:18 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
No, I asked for the bit where she self-admitted a mental handicap. She
never self-admitted it. She said "per the president of the United
States..."
David Johnston
The president never said she had a mental handicap. That was all her.
BTR1701
2021-04-06 19:08:54 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
He said latinos and blacks can't use the internet as well as other
people and have a harder time obtaining ID, those 'other people' being
whites, one assumes.
David Johnston
Cite.
BTR1701
Llama.
FPP
2021-04-06 22:03:29 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Yeah, we expect a better class of lie from you. You're slipping.

https://remezcla.com/culture/president-biden-infers-black-latino-communities-dont-know-use-internet/
Post by BTR1701
Not everybody in the community–in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts–know how to use–know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.”
What Biden was referring to is the many reports older generations of Latinos and Black folks being unable to schedule vaccine appointments due to systemic barriers like access to Spanish language sites and information, lack of internet services in more economically challenged and/or rural areas, and lack of a vaccine site close enough.
In a follow up response, he clarified a bit further. “It’s all about trying to more rationalize in detail so ordinary people, like me, can understand,”
You're not even fooling yourself any more.

trotsky
Intellectual bankruptcy from Derp per usual.
FPP

Ubiquitous
2021-04-08 00:16:06 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Oh, really, Johnston?

It's a matter of public record and was widely covered.
Trump won.
FPP
2021-04-06 22:01:28 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Nope, he didn't. That's your interpretation, which is skewed.
Oh, and a lie.

He was talking about signing up for Covid vaccines, online, not Voter
ID, fuckwit/
I've seen the faked twitter post, and it's just a lie.
Post by BTR1701
Not everybody in the community–in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts–know how to use–know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store."
Yeah, and that was true at the time he said it. It was a jumble.
Furthermore, he clarified what he said.
Post by BTR1701
What Biden was referring to is the many reports older generations of Latinos and Black folks being unable to schedule vaccine appointments due to systemic barriers like access to Spanish language sites and information, lack of internet services in more economically challenged and/or rural areas, and lack of a vaccine site close enough.
In a follow up response, he clarified a bit further. “It’s all about trying to more rationalize in detail so ordinary people, like me, can understand,” Biden stated.
Stop the fucking lies. Nobody believe a thing you say because it's so
damned easy to prove you're fucking LYING.

All you have to do is google it.

trotsky
Cite?
FPP
2021-04-07 12:04:59 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
If you're waiting for a quote, better pack a lunch...

trotsky
2021-04-07 13:02:52 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Near as I can tell Derp keeps a bucket of sand at his house so he can
hide his head in it.
FPP
2021-04-06 08:57:31 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Believing it is the mental handicap, then.

BTR1701
2021-04-06 22:22:47 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Hardly. And to add just one more little soupçon of hypocrisy to this tale
it's hilarious that after spending the last few weeks virtue-signaling abou
how electoral ID requirements are racist, Jim Crow Airlines now weighs in an
tweets that requiring ID to use its own services somehow isn't racist at all.
FPP
2021-04-06 22:25:53 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
it's hilarious that after spending the last few weeks virtue-signaling about
how electoral ID requirements are racist, Jim Crow Airlines now weighs in and
tweets that requiring ID to use its own services somehow isn't racist at all.
For the two thousandth time, ID isn't necessarily racist.
Making them harder to get is.

You've had this explained to you over and over again for years.

David Johnston
2021-04-06 22:32:33 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Actually the extremely poor can't afford airplane tickets anyway. There
is a right to vote. There is no right to fly.
FPP
2021-04-06 22:42:00 UTC
[...]
Do let us know when the airlines require you to have your ticket
notarized, at your own expense. Or makes you travel to the state you
were born in to get your birth certificate.

Then we'll talk equivalence.

BTR1701
2021-04-07 03:52:32 UTC
Hardly. And to add just one more little soupçon of hypocrisy to this tale,
it's hilarious that after spending the last few weeks virtue-signaling
about how electoral ID requirements are racist, Jim Crow Airlines now
weighs in and tweets that requiring ID to use its own services somehow
isn't racist at all.
Actually the extremely poor can't afford airplane tickets anyway. There
is a right to vote. There is no right to fly.
Doesn't matter. If requiring ID is racist, it's racist. Rights are
irrelevant.
FPP
2021-04-07 11:48:12 UTC
Hardly. And to add just one more little soupçon of hypocrisy to this tale,
it's hilarious that after spending the last few weeks virtue-signaling
about how electoral ID requirements are racist, Jim Crow Airlines now
weighs in and tweets that requiring ID to use its own services somehow
isn't racist at all.
Actually the extremely poor can't afford airplane tickets anyway. There
is a right to vote. There is no right to fly.
Doesn't matter. If requiring ID is racist, it's racist. Rights are
irrelevant.
Who said it's racist? People keep telling you it isn't the ID
requirement that's racist.

But you willfully ignore it.

trotsky
2021-04-06 13:54:57 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Again, by definition, calling her "your girlfriend" means at the very
least she's autistic and very likely had Down Syndrome.
FPP
2021-04-06 08:56:52 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
He learned it from you, dad... her learned it from you.

trotsky
2021-04-06 18:07:54 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Don't humor the stupid son of a bitch: what is a "disingenuous liar", an
honest person? Holy fuck does he sound stupid.
trotsky
2021-04-06 13:52:13 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Seriously, Derp, do you really think your credibility with "a
girlfriend" is any better than Matt Gaetz?

Lack of self awareness duly noted. Movie called "Weekend at Thanny's" to
follow.
trotsky
Fuck yourself back to you.
trotsky
2021-04-06 13:09:58 UTC
American Airlines tweets: "Adults 18 and over are required to show
identification at the airport."
The Girlfriend responds: "I'm Colombian and per the president of the United
States, I don't have the intelligence or ability to acquire an
identification. What would you recommend?"
American Airlines: "Please DM us so we can discuss alternative procedures
to deal with your handicap."
Hahahahahahahaha! What a racist airline. First they require ID, which we're
told by our 'progressive' betters is de facto racist because minorities are
too stupid to know how to get ID. Then they label her ethnicity a
'handicap' that needs to be overcome in order for her to fly.
Wow, that's a super informative anecdote. I liked the old days when you
would occasionally discuss something that didn't prompt "Who gives a fuck?"