Fat Stupid Failure In Chief Attacks Science - Hopes To Kill 200,000 More Red State Americans
2020-11-21 13:04:30 UTC
I think the truth is somehow interfering with his grand re-election plans,
but like the Satanic piece of work that he is, he blames Pelosi for Birx
telling the truth.

"President Donald Trump criticized Dr. Deborah Birx in a Monday tweet after
she warned the pandemic is "extraordinarily widespread" in the US.

While Trump and other top White House officials have publicly attacked Dr.
Anthony Fauci, the tweet marked the first time Birx, the coordinator of the
White House coronavirus task force, publicly drew Trump's ire.

"So Crazy Nancy Pelosi said horrible things about Dr. Deborah Birx, going
after her because she was too positive on the very good job we are doing on
combatting the China Virus, including Vaccines & Therapeutics. In order to
counter Nancy, Deborah took the bait & hit us. Pathetic!" Trump wrote.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/03/politics/trump-birx-coronavirus-task-
force/index.html

"In order to counter Nancy, Deborah took the bait & hit us. Pathetic!"
LOLLL, what a convoluted mind.
trotsky
Agreed.
ZZyXX
and your transformation to an anti-trumper progresses ever so slowly
RichA
Are you too dim to clue-in that it's a raving leftist like yourself aping people because he has no personality of his own?
ZZyXX
2020-11-22 06:50:16 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Post by RichA
[...]
what? you mean he isn't a black christian?
how is that different from you, you have no personality and find it
impossible to distinguish documentaries from fantasy