Global warmists lies. Arctic ice largest extant since 1991. Biden claimed the opposite
2022-01-10 05:28:13 UTC
Yesterday's Arctic sea ice extent was the highest for the date in the past 18
years. The extent of sea ice in the Arctic now is about the same as it was in
1991.

But, the Biden administration just issued a report claiming the exact opposite.

They said, "the trends in the Arctic are alarming and undeniable. We face a
decisive moment. We must take action to confront the climate crisis."

They said the 15 lowest minimum sea ice extents have all occurred in the last
15 years and they provided this graph showing the arctic sea ice minimum going
back to the year 1979.

But if we take a closer look at the data we can see that the arctic sea ice
minimum last year was the highest since 2014. And there's been no trend in the
arctic sea ice minimum over the past 15 years.

They started of the graph in 1979. Let's take a look now and why they chose
that date.

This graph and text is from the 1990 United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on
Climate Change report. The report said that NOAA has satellite sea ice data
going back to the early 19 seventies and that from 1972 to 1975 sea ice extent
was significantly less.

So with the Biden administration did was cherry pick a start date of 1979,
which likely had the highest sea ice extents of the last century. They hid the
much lower sea ice extents earlier in the 19 seventies.

By hiding all of the lower data to the left of their start point, they can make
it look like there's a downward trend. And if we go back even further to the
1985 DOE report, we can see that sea ice extent during the 19 fifties was much
lower than it was even during the early 19 seventies.

In 1958 the New York times reported that arctic sea ice is melting very quickly
and they predicted that the arctic might be ice free within the lifetime of
their children.

The Biden administration hid from the public, many years of prior data when sea
ice extent that was low. Let's look closer at the start date of 1979.

1979 was the coldest year on record at the capital of Iceland. Sea ice extent
was, of course, very high at that time, because it was cold. The Biden
administration hid the data from the 19 forties when Iceland was very warm.

In 2007, NASA's leading arctic expert Jay Zwally, predicted the arctic could be
ice free by the year 2012. And in 2008 NASA's James Hansen who started the
global warming scare before Congress in 1988, predicted the arctic could be ice
free between 2013 and 2018.

Democrats said, "Dr Hansen was right. We recognize him as a climate prophet."

And now having failed miserably with his predictions, James Hansen wishes he
wasn't so right about global warming. Nobel laureate Al Gore predicted the
arctic could be ice free by the year 2014.

And in 2009, Joe Biden's climate adviser, John Kerry, predicted the arctic
could be ice free by the year 2014, as well.

Kerry said, "You have sea ice, which is melting at a rate that the Arctic Ocean
now increasingly is exposed... in 5 years scientists predict we will have the
first ice free arctic summer."

All the experts were wrong, but there's no retractions and no mea culpa. All
they do is ramp up the lies further.

There's been no trend in arctic sea ice extent over the last 15 years when
these climate prophets made their predictions of doom. But, if we go back
further in time to around the time when Stonehenge was built, the arctic had
much less ice and may have been ice free.

Temperatures along the northern coastline of Russia may have been 2.5° to 7°C
warmer than they are now. And trees grew all the way to the edge of the Arctic
Ocean in Canada. The tree line now is 80 to 100 kilometers further south.

Carbon dioxide levels were much lower at the time when the arctic was ice free
and trees grew all the way to the edge of the Arctic Ocean. There's no long
term correlation between carbon dioxide, arctic temperatures and arctic sea
ice.

The Biden ministration pretends that time began during the very cold year of
1979. They pretend that this cherry pick trend since 1979, was caused by carbon
dioxide. They say that they're fake cherry picked trend is alarming and
undeniable.

But, the biggest lie of all, is pretending that we can control the climate.

Even if you believe that carbon dioxide controls the climate, Biden's climate
envoy John Kerry admits that 0 emissions in the United States wouldn't make a
difference in climate change.

Global CO2 emissions are skyrocketing being driven by Asian countries. U.S.
emissions have been declining for almost 20 years, while Chinese emissions are
going through the roof.

The only thing the Biden administration can accomplish with this sort of
propaganda, is choking off the United States energy supply and economy.

That's apparently the goal of all this fraud, because no other outcome makes
any sense. What we're seeing is the great reset, which John Kerry said will
happen at greater speed and intensity than people might imagine.

moviePig
2022-01-10 15:20:41 UTC
http://youtu.be/dkZ78D1tiqY
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/12/21/fact-check-arctic-antarctic-ice-didnt-reach-record-highs-2021/6503500001/