Biden had $500,000 left as VP - No More
Add Reply
Transition Zone
2020-10-23 20:11:45 UTC
"Trump is outdoing his instinct to project. Accusing Biden of taking millions in foreign money. Biden's net worth was around $500,000 when he left the vice-presidency — Obama even offered him a loan so that he could avoid remortgaging."

Financial Times - Oct 23, 2020
-- https://www.ft.com/content/f1e1b2b5-4619-39f1-9509-5b2a98ec987b
JimmytheFACTchecker
2020-10-23 20:39:43 UTC
Post by Transition Zone
"Trump is outdoing his instinct to project. Accusing Biden of taking millions in foreign money. Biden's net worth was around $500,000 when he left the vice-presidency — Obama even offered him a loan so that he could avoid remortgaging."
Financial Times - Oct 23, 2020
-- https://www.ft.com/content/f1e1b2b5-4619-39f1-9509-5b2a98ec987b
Is that what he had showing? How much did he have that was NOT showing, or in foreign or offshore banks?

If You Were Joe or Hunter and You Saw This...

...Biden-incriminating statement made today by Anthony Bobulinski, wouldn't you be squirming?

BurfordTJustice
2020-10-24 02:19:43 UTC
Post by JimmytheFACTchecker
...Biden-incriminating statement made today by Anthony Bobulinski,
wouldn't you be squirming?
Apparently Trump is flat broke. Gave it all away to the black people. I'm
just glad to be paying Trump's taxes. It's the least I can do as a
supporter. You Gotta Believe!
BurfordTJustice
BurfordTJustice

Carl King
2020-10-24 02:16:59 UTC
Post by Transition Zone
"Trump is outdoing his instinct to project. Accusing Biden of taking
millions in foreign money. Biden's net worth was around $500,000 when he
left the vice-presidency ƒ " Obama even offered him a loan so that he
could avoid remortgaging."
Trump still owes me $40 for that blow job in '99
Rhino
2020-10-24 02:28:07 UTC
Post by Carl King
Post by Transition Zone
"Trump is outdoing his instinct to project. Accusing Biden of taking
millions in foreign money. Biden's net worth was around $500,000 when he
left the vice-presidency ƒ " Obama even offered him a loan so that he
could avoid remortgaging."
Trump still owes me $40 for that blow job in '99
You must be incredibly proud that you blew Trump's whistle back when he
was only a bigshot developer. I'll bet you're constantly telling people
"I blew him when...." It's probably the main bullet point on your
resume, too. Not many people in your profession can claim to have
intimate knowledge of a guy who went on to become a president!
2020-11-25 00:47:58 UTC
Yes, he peddled influence as hard as he could since and has amassed $9 million, declared anyway.
moviePig
By "since", do you mean while he was out of office?...
FPP
2020-11-25 04:05:35 UTC
Post by Transition Zone
"Trump is outdoing his instinct to project. Accusing Biden of taking
millions in foreign money. Biden's net worth was around $500,000 when
he left the vice-presidency — Obama even offered him a loan so that
he could avoid remortgaging."
Financial Times - Oct 23, 2020
-- https://www.ft.com/content/f1e1b2b5-4619-39f1-9509-5b2a98ec987b
Yes, he peddled influence as hard as he could since and has amassed $9
million, declared anyway.
By "since", do you mean while he was out of office?...
It's not a big mystery. Unlike Cheat-O Benito, Biden has released his
taxes.

"As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than
$30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite
lucrative for President Obama's former number two. When Biden released
his financial disclosures in July of 2019, they showed that he and his
wife Jill had earned more than $15 million in 2017 and 2018.

More specifically, the Bidens reported an adjusted gross income of
roughly $11 million in 2017 and $4.6 million in 2018. The bulk of that
number comes from a multi-book deal with Flatiron Books valued at $8
million per Publishers Weekly, but the Bidens also earned a sizable
income from speaking engagements.

The AP reports that Biden's basic speaking fee was $100,000, but it
ranged from $40,000 to $190,000. The New York Times also notes that
Biden made additional unpaid speaking engagements during this time which
are not listed on the disclosure, citing his campaign.

Additionally, the disclosures reveal that the former VP earned $540,000
as a professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn Biden Center for
Diplomacy and Global Engagement."
--
"Good night wall, good night cages, good night endless Midnight rages."
"Good night thief, good night grief, good night cruel and callous Chief."

The Million MAGA March is mostly men... probably because the men aren't
very good at getting their women to come. Or so I've heard...

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
Transition Zone
2020-11-25 11:53:30 UTC
Post by Transition Zone
"Trump is outdoing his instinct to project. Accusing Biden of taking millions in foreign money. Biden's net worth was around $500,000 when he left the vice-presidency — Obama even offered him a loan so that he could avoid remortgaging."
Financial Times - Oct 23, 2020
-- https://www.ft.com/content/f1e1b2b5-4619-39f1-9509-5b2a98ec987b
Yes, he peddled influence as hard as he could since and has amassed $9 million, declared anyway.
By "since", do you mean while he was out of office?...
I'm sure Keith Welch was banking on you missing that point.