Herman Cain.
2020-08-02 12:55:36 UTC
2020-08-02 13:54:40 UTC
https://i.imgflip.com/4a1gia.jpg
Pandemic: 1
Cain: Done

Let's hope some of his friends learned a lesson. The lesson Herman had
to learn the hard way.
But, no... they're still carrying on like nothing happened.
--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
trotsky
2020-08-02 16:37:40 UTC
https://i.imgflip.com/4a1gia.jpg
Pandemic: 1
Cain: Done
Let's hope some of his friends learned a lesson.  The lesson Herman had
to learn the hard way.
But, no... they're still carrying on like nothing happened.
Can you imagine lying in a hospital bed for three fucking weeks thinking
"This is how I'm going to go out?" Presumably his brain was still
functional while he was intubated for the ventilator. Three weeks to
contemplate how much of a loser you look like, that's his legacy.
Meanwhile the so called conservatives are thinking, "he's just some
black dude, who cares?"

While on the left you have the body of John Lewis traveling from place
to place so people can wish him well. That's the difference between the
two parties in a nutshell.
JG Rove
2020-08-02 17:16:36 UTC
Multi-state coffin tours are still creepy. Like a traveling Broadway show.
Mack A. Damia
2020-08-02 18:15:09 UTC
https://i.imgflip.com/4a1gia.jpg
Pandemic: 1
Cain: Done
Let's hope some of his friends learned a lesson.  The lesson Herman had
to learn the hard way.
But, no... they're still carrying on like nothing happened.
Can you imagine lying in a hospital bed for three fucking weeks thinking
"This is how I'm going to go out?" Presumably his brain was still
functional while he was intubated for the ventilator. Three weeks to
contemplate how much of a loser you look like, that's his legacy.
Meanwhile the so called conservatives are thinking, "he's just some
black dude, who cares?"
While on the left you have the body of John Lewis traveling from place
to place so people can wish him well. That's the difference between the
two parties in a nutshell.
I have had a thought recently that liberals have been shooting
themselves in their feet. MSNBC and CNN - and even Fox News - have
been saturating their programming with updates on John Lewis every
five minutes for the past three weeks, and I am still hearing reports
three days after his funeral. Let the man die in peace with some
dignity.

Blacks account for about 13% of the U.S. population. If you watch CNN
and MSNBC these days you might think that they account for 50% - 70%..
It is called, "overcompensating", but it can backfire and probably
will. Sixty-three million Americans voted for trump and white
supremacy in the 2016 election. "Moderation" is the key in
practically all human endeavors if you want consensus.
trotsky
2020-08-03 12:32:56 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
[...]
I really don't think "Black are in the minority and whites don't care"
is what you want to go with. Which one is the minority in getting
murdered by cops?
Mack A. Damia
2020-08-03 15:41:05 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
[...]
It is not that they don't care, but as I said, 63,000,000 people voted
for white supremacy and trump in the 2016 election. Of course they
care. They see their world being threatened.

A disproportionate number of blacks commit violent crimes, too.

"The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times
higher than Whites, and the victim rate six times higher. Most
homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites
and 93% of African American victims killed by African Americans."
(Wiki).

Avoiding the truth - society's demon - does not help at all.
trotsky
2020-08-04 12:05:43 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by trotsky
Post by Mack A. Damia
[...]
a) Trump was more of an unknown then and that's why they voted that way.
b) "Whites don't care about blacks" is implicit in that statement, and
I think you are intelligent enough to have understood the statement in
the first place.
Post by Mack A. Damia
A disproportionate number of blacks commit violent crimes, too.
Doesn't excuse a cop from sentencing even one to death on the street
Post by Mack A. Damia
"The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times
higher than Whites, and the victim rate six times higher. Most
homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites
and 93% of African American victims killed by African Americans."
(Wiki).
Avoiding the truth - society's demon - does not help at all.
I totally agree--SO TELL THE GROUP WHOSE MOTHERFUCKING SOCKPUPPET YOU
ARE, DIPSHIT.

And be quick about it before I really get angry.

My theory, you're another Thanny sockpuppet who gets to use his dipshit
mentality wtithout getting obliterated by me verbally.
Mack A. Damia
2020-08-04 15:29:37 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Mack A. Damia
"The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times
higher than Whites, and the victim rate six times higher. Most
homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites
and 93% of African American victims killed by African Americans."
(Wiki).
Avoiding the truth - society's demon - does not help at all.
I totally agree--SO TELL THE GROUP WHOSE MOTHERFUCKING SOCKPUPPET YOU
ARE, DIPSHIT.
And be quick about it before I really get angry.
My theory, you're another Thanny sockpuppet who gets to use his dipshit
mentality wtithout getting obliterated by me verbally.
You were an asshole in the past films group, too.

"Once an asshole, always an asshole".

I am out of this shit hole. Too many like you.
FPP

trotsky
2020-08-05 09:56:30 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by trotsky
Post by Mack A. Damia
Post by Mack A. Damia
"The offending rate for African Americans was almost eight times
higher than Whites, and the victim rate six times higher. Most
homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites
and 93% of African American victims killed by African Americans."
(Wiki).
Avoiding the truth -  society's demon -  does not help at all.
I totally agree--SO TELL THE GROUP WHOSE MOTHERFUCKING SOCKPUPPET YOU
ARE, DIPSHIT.
And be quick about it before I really get angry.
My theory, you're another Thanny sockpuppet who gets to use his dipshit
mentality wtithout getting obliterated by me verbally.
You were an asshole in the past films group, too.
"Once an asshole, always an asshole".
I am out of this shit hole.  Too many like you.
If only...
See how easy it is to squash a sockpuppet like fucking cockroach?