Good to the last drop (2020-07-04)
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-04 23:51:32 UTC
Previously on, "I'm proud to be an American, at least I know I'm free"
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2I84ALLN2YK56
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.arts.tv/H1sXK1GBhMM/Rt-ca9KDAwAJ

What if I told you Ghislaine Maxwells sisters were selling anti terrorism software to the US government after 9/11? Or that her family has been influencing US policy for decades. Ghislaine wasn’t a rogue operator. The fearless @_whitneywebb on the show tonight at 9.

https://twitter.com/TimJDillon/status/1279543224550305792
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-05 02:10:11 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Previously on, "I'm proud to be an American, at least I know I'm free"
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2I84ALLN2YK56
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.arts.tv/H1sXK1GBhMM/Rt-ca9KDAwAJ
https://twitter.com/TimJDillon/status/1279543224550305792
"To Ghislaine, her mother, three brothers, and three sisters, Robert Maxwell was Samson, tearing down the gates of Gaza, as he was depicted in a stained-glass window in their 51-room Oxford mansion"

"Now he was dead, and it wasn’t long before the mighty house of Maxwell was exposed as a house of cards. Maxwell, it turned out, had pledged millions from his company’s pension funds to shore up his tottering empire, exposing his 32,000 employees to retirement ruin and racking up debts of nearly $5 billion. The conspiracy theories multiplied: ...he was injected with a poisonous syringe by frogmen sent by his Mossad spymasters to silence him from revealing their secret arms deals."

"Arms splayed out, face staring into the sky, enormous belly bobbing in the Atlantic just off the coast of Tenerife in the Canary Islands: That’s how Spanish police discovered the “naked, stiff, and floating” corpse of the British media baron Robert Maxwell on November 5, 1991. A helicopter hovered overhead, lowering its cable and straining to recover the cadaver, which weighed 310 pounds. Fifteen miles away was Maxwell’s 180-foot yacht—from which, according to various theories, he either jumped, fell, or was pushed—named Lady Ghislaine, after his 29-year-old daughter. "

"according to an account in Robert Maxwell: Israel’s Superspy. “How did your father die?” a journalist shouted at Maxwell. She looked down at the mob and “in a loud and clear voice she spoke. ‘I think he was murdered.’ ”

"After Robert Maxwell’s burial on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, the family returned to London"

EXCERPTS From:

“Ghislaine, Is That You?”: Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s Life on the Lam
BY MARK SEAL JULY 3, 2020
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/07/inside-ghislaine-maxwells-life-on-the-lam