This the vile, paranoid world the progressives are creating (an example)
2019-08-11 04:18:18 UTC
https://petapixel.com/2019/08/10/this-street-photographer-became-the-target-of-an-online-witch-hunt/

As if candid photography, which has been practised since cameras were invented was now a dire crime.
Adam H. Kerman
2019-08-11 04:34:26 UTC
https://petapixel.com/2019/08/10/this-street-photographer-became-the-target-of-an-online-witch-hunt/
As if candid photography, which has been practised since cameras were
invented was now a dire crime.
Waitaminit. Once of the condemnations is from someone accusing him of
using a film camera?

Why are the commenters blurred out?

The original accusation was that he took pictures of little girls in
dresses, which is what got him labeled a P.O.S.?

Years ago, when I was editor-reporter-photographer for two local
newspapers, I took any number of candid photographs of people at a fair,
and published one of them, a kid looking up in fascination at something
going on. People liked it; the parents didn't complain.
RichA
No evidence the guy was a "predator" he's just a photographer and they weren't demonized before the CELLPHONE with was invented. Photography was (20 years ago) one of the most admired professions. The cellphone and millions of selfie parasites blackened the image of photographers.
trotsky
2019-08-11 11:43:35 UTC
https://petapixel.com/2019/08/10/this-street-photographer-became-the-target-of-an-online-witch-hunt/
An online witch hunt? Witches are using computers now? Is everything
in hex-adecimal then?