In The "This Isn't News" News Department: Cavanagh & Carlos Valdes Leaving THE FLASH
2021-05-04 23:57:18 UTC
This makes it official:

https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-flash-tom-cavanagh-carlos-valdes-exit-eobard-thawne-harrison-wells-cisco-ramon-season-7-1234749824/
2021-05-05 00:09:29 UTC
https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-flash-tom-cavanagh-carlos-valdes-exit-eobard-thawne-harrison-wells-cisco-ramon-season-7-1234749824/
Cavanagh can probably find other work but what the hell is Valdes going to
do?

First thing, get a haircut.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-05-05 01:11:10 UTC
https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-flash-tom-cavanagh-carlos-valdes-exit-eobard-thawne-harrison-wells-cisco-ramon-season-7-1234749824/
I can't believe they ordered Season 8 of The Flash. The C-Wub needs to
stop broadcasting.
anim8rfsk
2021-05-05 01:42:06 UTC
https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-flash-tom-cavanagh-carlos-valdes-exit-eobard-thawne-harrison-wells-cisco-ramon-season-7-1234749824/
I can't believe they ordered Season 8 of The Flash. The C-Wub needs to
stop broadcasting.
Yep
2021-05-05 02:17:44 UTC
https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-flash-tom-cavanagh-carlos-valdes-exit-eobard-thawne-harrison-wells-cisco-ramon-season-7-1234749824/
I can't believe they ordered Season 8 of The Flash. The C-Wub needs to
stop broadcasting.
What I find a lot more destressing is that I think they've already
renewed "Legends" (when that show *really* needs to be put down now).
And they've done a bunch of other silly renewals like "Riverdale",
"Roswell", "In the Dark", and worst of all "Batwoman" and "Kung Flu".

It's actually a sign of weakness that The CW is renewing all of these
marginal or too-long-in-the-tooth shows.

I do wonder how long they can keep this going before the house of cards
comes crashing down...
2021-05-05 02:33:22 UTC
On Wed, 5 May 2021 01:11:10 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-flash-tom-cavanagh-carlos-valdes-exit-eobard-thawne-harrison-wells-cisco-ramon-season-7-1234749824/
I can't believe they ordered Season 8 of The Flash. The C-Wub needs to
stop broadcasting.
It tell you something. Either there is nothing else better in the
pipeline or the higher ups believe the viewers don't want anything
better than their current lineup.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-05-05 20:07:07 UTC
https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-flash-tom-cavanagh-carlos-valdes-exit-eobard-thawne-harrison-wells-cisco-ramon-season-7-1234749824/
I can't believe they ordered Season 8 of The Flash. The C-Wub needs to
stop broadcasting.
It tell you something. Either there is nothing else better in the
pipeline or the higher ups believe the viewers don't want anything
better than their current lineup.
Either way, you're arguing that these programming executives all need to
lose their jobs and never work in television ever again and that the
C-Wub needs to die.

RichA
2021-05-05 02:15:44 UTC
https://deadline.com/2021/05/the-flash-tom-cavanagh-carlos-valdes-exit-eobard-thawne-harrison-wells-cisco-ramon-season-7-1234749824/