"It" girls careers flame out pretty fast
2021-04-07 02:41:00 UTC
1. Olivia Wilde.
2. Olivia Munn
3. Amy Adams
4. Carry Mulligan
anim8rfsk
2021-04-07 03:06:47 UTC
1. Olivia Wilde.
2. Olivia Munn
3. Amy Adams
4. Carry Mulligan
Well, you know, women turn 40 and their show business careers end. Olivia
Munn is still struggling to do something but it looks like her career
flamed out with The Rook.

Misjudgement. Being an "it" can only carry you so long with modest talent.
Ian J. Ball
2021-04-07 03:26:57 UTC
1. Olivia Wilde.
2. Olivia Munn
3. Amy Adams
4. Carry Mulligan
Well, you know, women turn 40 and their show business careers end. Olivia
Munn is still struggling to do something but it looks like her career
flamed out with The Rook.
Or with "The Predator" (which was awful!) and/or "X-Men: Apocalypse"
(which I think is actually somewhat underrated, and I think Arthur
agrees with me...).

Meanwhile, Adams and Mulligan are still very much around, and Wilde has
transitioned to going behind the camera.

So, once again: Rich is RONG!!
Few actresses willing "go behind the camera" rather than act.
ZZyXX
let's see a cite for that donald
Rhino
2021-04-07 03:51:02 UTC
1. Olivia Wilde.
2. Olivia Munn
3. Amy Adams
4. Carry Mulligan
Well, you know, women turn 40 and their show business careers end. Olivia
Munn is still struggling to do something but it looks like her career
flamed out with The Rook.
The very first "It" girl was Clara Bow; the very term comes from the
name of the movie that made her a superstar and the first sex symbol.
She lived until she was 60 (in 1965) but made her last film when she was
just 28, at which point she left the business on her own initiative.
2021-04-08 21:40:54 UTC
2. Olivia Munn
She should have kept her job as Aaron Rogers beard.