Well played Republicans!!
2019-10-09 07:08:53 UTC
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/281536-nearly-400-house-bills-stuck-in-senate-limbo?fbclid=IwAR033Cex38Iq2ORRQxfNzjot_uFwg3VRB5rbjOZsH66kM7EvORP-TO74gLQ
Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo
I know, I know, they were too busy performing fellatio on Russians to do
anything else.
Ubiquitous
2019-10-09 08:49:17 UTC
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/281536-nearly-400-house-bills-stuck-in-senate-limbo?fbclid=IwAR033Cex38Iq2ORRQxfNzjot_uFwg3VRB5rbjOZsH66kM7EvORP-TO74gLQ
Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo
By Jordain Carney - 05/27/16 01:58 PM EDT
And you're posting an off-topic three-year-old article here because?
FPP
2019-10-09 11:03:12 UTC
https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/281536-nearly-400-house-bills-stuck-in-senate-limbo?fbclid=IwAR033Cex38Iq2ORRQxfNzjot_uFwg3VRB5rbjOZsH66kM7EvORP-TO74gLQ
Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo
I know, I know, they were too busy performing fellatio on Russians to do
anything else.
And, for once, 395 of them AREN'T a repeal of Obamacare.
--
"You know why I do it? I do it to discredit you all and demean you all
so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe