Should We Have Ignored COVID Like Trump Said In The First Place?
Add Reply
Yak
2022-01-10 03:02:32 UTC
Can't trust science no more. Trust Trump.

What happened is they were wrong. Just like the CDC and Fauci has been
wrong over and over and over again. But, here's also what happened. We
got a vaccine in an amount of time that your side said could never
happen; a vaccine that is available to any free thinking American can
get if they want it. We also got (and continue to get) a patchwork of
orders, mandates, and advice (often wrong) from a govt that continually
pushes (and continues to push) the goalposts.

Why does the govt continue to insist that those of us who did everything
it asked bend over backwards for those who have not, and will not, get
vaccinated?

The only 'crisis,' if you will, is among those that don't get
vaccinated. If you did you have an almost statistically zero chance of
getting covid and even less of dying from it. Anything else is the govt
trying to terrorize you into compliance. And it's working.

Trump will save us.

#TRUMPWON
#STOPTHESTEAL
#HAILTRUMP
forger@dns-netz.com
2022-01-10 06:44:39 UTC
In article <srg7k8$51bv$***@news.freedyn.de>
From: Yak <***@inbox1.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,
talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,rec.arts.tv,alt.global-
warming,alt.atheism,alt.checkmate,alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Should We Have Ignored COVID Like Trump Said In The
First Place?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:02:32 -0000 (UTC)
jAQQOG1nm
LISsHUNPU
HGgoFd4I7
PcCYxjaYz
hSTKr29de
lbf/DIfWL
2eDnXTJQ1
zsDAMXlqJ
VrLI6VK9P
7ZoQ/8vtc
TdsyZRWGW
i8Bt+3MNJ
qxEftjr3V
EY6GcqLfd
DQE8pysSVGKMjl2r6XwnYwoVpA7mCMxJopTWoolS6LDRINQer2/W0/gIwrzQe