No Clinton Epstein Photos Anywhere ... That's Strange ! !
2020-08-03 08:28:19 UTC
Eric Trump's tweet vanishes after his attempt to spread Clinton-Epstein connection backfires
Business Insider -July 3, 2020
-- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/eric-trumps-tweet-vanishes-after-his-attempt-to-spread-clinton-epstein-connection-backfires/ar-BB16jhE1
super70s
2020-08-03 10:06:37 UTC
--
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/eric-trumps-tweet-vanishes-
after-his-attempt-to-spread-clinton-epstein-connection-backfires/ar-
BB16jhE1
Republicans are on the verge of losing both the White House and the
Senate and yet they're preoccupied with spreading a lot of BS lies about
Bill Clinton.

Must be a Pavlovian response, they've been doing it for so long it's
impossible to quit.
FPP
2020-08-03 11:05:03 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by b***@gmail.com
Eric Trump's tweet vanishes after his attempt to spread Clinton-Epstein
connection backfires
Business Insider -July 3, 2020
--
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/eric-trumps-tweet-vanishes-
after-his-attempt-to-spread-clinton-epstein-connection-backfires/ar-
BB16jhE1
Republicans are on the verge of losing both the White House and the
Senate and yet they're preoccupied with spreading a lot of BS lies about
Bill Clinton.
Must be a Pavlovian response, they've been doing it for so long it's
impossible to quit.
You stick with what you know...
--
History will show when Tyranny came to the streets of America, the 3%,
Militiamen and Gun Nuts, who like to dress up as GI Joe in tactical

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
super70s
2020-08-03 15:19:10 UTC
In article
Post by super70s
Republicans are on the verge of losing both the White House and the
Senate and yet they're preoccupied with spreading a lot of BS lies about
Bill Clinton.
Clinton is guilty by accusation. Therefore all democrats were
Epstein. Therefore vote iDJT.
Ah I get it! The old logical fallacy trick!

Unfortunately for them it wouldn't make sense unless you happen to be
on LSD and I don't think that's their target audience.