Fry Force Taco Bell commercial
2021-07-27 03:07:14 UTC
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.

Jerry Sauk
2021-08-18 19:12:34 UTC
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
A Friend
2021-08-19 10:13:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Jerry Sauk
2021-08-19 10:29:32 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the cultural
impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-08-19 13:35:59 UTC
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 05:29:32 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that.
Why are you the only one too stupid not to understand what he was
saying?
Approved Official Group Leader of alt.food.fast-food
KWills
2021-08-20 12:35:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that.
Why are you the only one too stupid not to understand what he was
saying?
Jenny understood. He simply lied.

KWills
alt.food.fast-food Leadership Committee President
A Friend
He did.
KWills
2021-08-30 09:09:32 UTC
On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 03:22:54 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that.
He did.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You just PROVED he didn't make the claim, stupid.

KlausSchadenfreude
Jenny can't stop himself from lying, now.
A Friend
2021-08-30 12:34:04 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that.
He did.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-08-30 13:23:35 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-08-30 13:33:54 UTC
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:23:35 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?

[chuckle]
Jerry Sauk
2021-09-20 02:11:37 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
KWills
2021-09-20 08:42:46 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
What newsgroup are you the leader of? You are NOT the leader of
either of the two groups you're posting to.
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)
KlausSchadenfreude
Now he's just trying to get attention. Poor fella.
KWills
2021-09-21 08:20:35 UTC
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 05:57:40 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Post by KWills
Post by Jerry Sauk
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
What newsgroup are you the leader of? You are NOT the leader of
either of the two groups you're posting to.
Now he's just trying to get attention. Poor fella.
Or he's simply lying. Jenny does that a lot.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
KlausSchadenfreude

Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
KWills
2021-09-21 08:20:28 UTC

[...]
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
Neither of the groups this discussion is being posted to.
--
"Save the Devil, Save the World."
S06 E08 of 'Lucifer'
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-10-06 23:27:57 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
Neither of the groups this discussion is being posted to.
I guess we'll chalk this up to
<crickets.wav>
KWills
2021-10-07 08:48:00 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
Neither of the groups this discussion is being posted to.
I guess we'll chalk this up to
<crickets.wav>
Another of Jenny's lie is exposed.
--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.
KWills
2021-10-25 08:09:39 UTC

[...]
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
This one, obvioulsy klous.
You are NOT the leader of this group. Your LYING and claiming you
are simply PROVES you are too afraid of honesty to be honest.
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
KWills
2021-10-26 09:27:35 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
This one, obvioulsy klous.
You are NOT the leader of this group. Your LYING and claiming you
are simply PROVES you are too afraid of honesty to be honest.
We certainly wouldn't elect such a liar to be our leader.
Certainly not.
--
Dadass
Tuesdays 8PM
Network TV Channel
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-10-25 11:59:41 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
This one, obvioulsy klous.
Oh, when were you elected "leader?" LOL

Maybe you should read the FAQ.

http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
KWills
2021-10-26 09:27:26 UTC

[...]
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
This one, obvioulsy klous.
Oh, when were you elected "leader?" LOL
If there is a leader, you were elected to the position, Klaus. I
only recall two of us voting, but that doesn't matter too much. There
isn't actually a leader.
Post by KlausSchadenfreude
Maybe you should read the FAQ.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
Reading it won't matter. Jenny will continue to lie about being
the leader.
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Jerry Sauk
2021-11-22 05:42:24 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
This one, obvioulsy klous.
Oh, when were you elected "leader?" LOL
Maybe you should read the FAQ.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
That so-called "FAQ" contains factual error's.

It is NOT endorsed by this newsgroup, IN AND WAY SHAPE OR, FORM.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-11-22 13:54:34 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
This one, obvioulsy klous.
Oh, when were you elected "leader?" LOL
Maybe you should read the FAQ.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
That so-called "FAQ" contains factual error's.
There are ZERO errors in the FAQ.
Post by Jerry Sauk
It is NOT endorsed by this newsgroup, IN AND WAY SHAPE OR, FORM.
This is the official FAQ as voted on by participants in this group,
Jenny. That you decided NOT to participate is YOUR problem.
Alex
I don't see any errors.  Care to point them out?
KWills
2021-11-25 09:39:28 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Jenny, is this true?
[chuckle]
No, that's a lie. I am a major contriubutar to Usenet, as head poster and
leader of an entire newsgroup.
LOL
Which newsgroup is this you are referring to?
This one, obvioulsy klous.
Oh, when were you elected "leader?" LOL
Maybe you should read the FAQ.
http://jerrylies.byethost22.com/a.f.f-f_FAQ.html
That so-called "FAQ" contains factual error's.
It is NOT endorsed by this newsgroup, IN AND WAY SHAPE OR, FORM.
I don't see any errors.  Care to point them out?
I made a similar request. As expected, the Gasbag ran away from
it.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
A Friend
2021-08-30 14:23:32 UTC
Would you please spit out the hook? This is "Jerry Sauk"'s entire act.
He makes no other contribution to Usenet. It's just a troll.
Sorry. At least I shouldn't have gone for the second one. I was
having a bad day.
KWills
2021-08-31 08:48:49 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
You're misreading what he said. That's not his fault.
Jerry "Jenny" Sauk know what was meant. He is simply lying.

KlausSchadenfreude
2021-09-05 14:11:40 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that.
He did.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Once again Jenny makes a fool of himself.
KWills
2021-09-06 00:51:26 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Once again Jenny makes a fool of himself.
It is funny how Jenny PROVES himself the dullard he is so often.

BTR1701
Irregardless isn't an actual word, even if you misspell it.
Ed Stasiak
https://ibb.co/F650pWS
KWills
2021-08-20 12:35:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Ian J. Ball
2021-08-21 06:15:00 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by BTR1701
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the cultural
impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
Irregardless isn't an actual word, even if you misspell it.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
From the same:

"Irregardless is a long way from winning general acceptance as a
standard English word. For that reason, it is best to use regardless
instead."

IOW, only ignorant hicks use the word.
2021-08-21 06:35:17 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by BTR1701
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the cultural
impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
Irregardless isn't an actual word, even if you misspell it.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
"Irregardless is a long way from winning general acceptance as a
standard English word. For that reason, it is best to use regardless
instead."
IOW, only ignorant hicks use the word.
What’s your position on the Oxford comma?
2021-08-21 06:54:13 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by BTR1701
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the cultural
impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
Irregardless isn't an actual word, even if you misspell it.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
"Irregardless is a long way from winning general acceptance as a
standard English word. For that reason, it is best to use regardless
instead."
IOW, only ignorant hicks use the word.
What’s your position on the Oxford comma?
While I'm generally in favor of it, I've seen more than enough "comma
Nazis" on Wikipedia who massively overuse commas to ridiculous extremes
that it's caused me to realize that it's a negligible sideshow issue
that only psychotics expend much energy on.
super70s
2021-08-21 13:53:45 UTC
What’s your position on the Oxford comma?
While I'm generally in favor of it, I've seen more than enough "comma
Nazis" on Wikipedia who massively overuse commas to ridiculous extremes
that it's caused me to realize that it's a negligible sideshow issue
that only psychotics expend much energy on.
Damn I didn't even realize there was a name for this phenomenon, you see
it both ways. Personally I think using it is superfluous.

They delve into the pros and cons heavily on Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma
shawn

Jerry Sauk
Simple. This is AMERICA, therefore we don't use it.
A Friend
2021-08-21 10:34:59 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by BTR1701
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve
the cultural impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what
restournat is selling it.
Irregardless isn't an actual word, even if you misspell it.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
"Irregardless is a long way from winning general acceptance as a
standard English word. For that reason, it is best to use regardless
instead."
IOW, only ignorant hicks use the word.
It's okay to use it while you're dining in one of your town's finer
restournats.
Ubiquitous
2021-08-19 18:21:13 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that.
TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
KWills
2021-08-20 12:35:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the cultural
impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
Which has NOTHING to do with the comment Ubiquitous posted.

David Johnston
I tried the Mcrib once. I bitterly regretted my misjudgment.
anim8rfsk
2021-08-21 05:28:01 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the cultural
impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
I tried the Mcrib once. I bitterly regretted my misjudgment.
I have a friend who loves it. His wife refers to it as “toxic waste”
2021-08-21 06:16:33 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the cultural
impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
I tried the Mcrib once. I bitterly regretted my misjudgment.
Yep - I had the same reaction.
Post by anim8rfsk
I have a friend who loves it. His wife refers to it as “toxic waste”
She needs a divorce!!
2021-08-21 06:35:18 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by anim8rfsk
I have a friend who loves it. His wife refers to it as “toxic waste”
She needs a divorce!!
LOL
They must be married 40 years now? I suspect they’re in it for the
long-haul.

Jerry Sauk
2021-09-16 02:13:19 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the cultural
impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
I tried the Mcrib once. I bitterly regretted my misjudgment.
You were bitter about ONE sandwich? Even one as proven popluar as teh
Mcrib?
KWills
2021-09-16 10:41:08 UTC
On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:13:19 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by David Johnston
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by A Friend
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
Then he should have said that. Nacho Fry's will NEVER achieve the
cultural impact that the Mcrib Did, irrgardless what restournat is selling it.
I tried the Mcrib once. I bitterly regretted my misjudgment.
You were bitter about ONE sandwich? Even one as proven popluar as teh
Mcrib?
Stop trolling, Jenny. The claim was, and is, that David bitterly
regrets his *misjudgment*.

anim8rfsk
2021-08-19 15:29:08 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
I tried to order from Taco Bell a couple nights ago. They no longer have
guacamole. They have something called “guacamole sauce“ and it’s available
only on their two power bowls.

They may as well just start putting cilantro on everything again because
I’m done eating there.

KlausSchadenfreude
2021-09-06 21:51:18 UTC
On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 23:09:58 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
I tried to order from Taco Bell a couple nights ago. They no longer have
guacamole. They have something called "guacamole sauce" and it's available
only on their two power bowls.
They may as well just start putting cilantro on everything again because
I'm done eating there.
Why cilantro? What sense does that make?
If you've ever eaten Mexican food-- and it sounds like you haven't--
cilantro-- also called Chinese parsley-- is a very popular herb.
Jerry Sauk
2021-09-29 00:51:15 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
I tried to order from Taco Bell a couple nights ago. They no longer have
guacamole. They have something called "guacamole sauce" and it's available
only on their two power bowls.
They may as well just start putting cilantro on everything again because
I'm done eating there.
Why cilantro? What sense does that make?
If you've ever eaten Mexican food-- and it sounds like you haven't--
cilantro-- also called Chinese parsley-- is a very popular herb.
KLOUS YOU MORON I DIDN'T SAY WHAT IS CILNATRO, I SAID ***WHY*** CILANTRO

READ every word of my post's before you respond to them. Not to mention the
fact I wasn't even talking to you. And I never got a responce from teh
person I WAS talking to, proving that your constant talking is preventing
other people from speaking up.
KWills
2021-09-29 08:20:43 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
[...]
Klaus answered your question, as seen above. Do you really think
LYING about this benefits you in any way?

[Cue Jenny running away from the question.]
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-09-29 12:11:12 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
He meant that nacho fries might be to Taco Bell what the McRib was to
McDonald's.
I tried to order from Taco Bell a couple nights ago. They no longer have
guacamole. They have something called "guacamole sauce" and it's available
only on their two power bowls.
They may as well just start putting cilantro on everything again because
I'm done eating there.
Why cilantro? What sense does that make?
If you've ever eaten Mexican food-- and it sounds like you haven't--
cilantro-- also called Chinese parsley-- is a very popular herb.
KLOUS YOU MORON I DIDN'T SAY WHAT IS CILNATRO, I SAID ***WHY*** CILANTRO
Which I JUST explained to you.
What are you going to do about it?
Jerry Sauk
2021-11-01 19:36:04 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
[...]
NO YOU DIDN'T KLOUS ALL YOU DID WAS POST A DEFINATION OF CILANTRO

MY QUESTION WAS ****WHY********* IS CILANTRO USED AT TACO BELL. ALL YOU
DID WAS CONFUDEW THE ISSUE MORE BY MENTIONING IT WAS A CHINESE HERB. WH
KWills
2021-11-02 08:18:11 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
[...]
What is it with you and the constant lying?
Post by Jerry Sauk
MY QUESTION WAS ****WHY********* IS CILANTRO USED AT TACO BELL. ALL YOU
DID WAS CONFUDEW THE ISSUE MORE BY MENTIONING IT WAS A CHINESE HERB. WH
He didn't claim it's a Chinese herb. Just that it is also called
Chinese parsley. If you're going to lie, and you are, DO NOT include
the absolute PROOF of your lying in you post.
KWills
2021-09-30 09:03:23 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I never got a responce from teh
person I WAS talking to, proving that your constant talking is preventing
other people from speaking up.
Perhaps Jenny can explain how one person posting prevents another
person from posting.
[Cue the crickets.]
--
KWills
counselor.
Jerry Sauk
2021-11-08 03:44:03 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I never got a responce from teh
person I WAS talking to, proving that your constant talking is preventing
other people from speaking up.
Perhaps Jenny can explain how one person posting prevents another
person from posting.
I never said that one person posting prevents another person from posting.

What I said was, you are preventing other people from PARTICIPATING in the
discussion.

Surely in the past you've been in a group of people, about 5 or so, and
there is one person who is a bloated gasbag that talks and talks and talks,
and none of the other people are speaking up to eqoulize the discussion.

The bloahted gasbag is NOT "preventing" people from interupting, but his
extremely rude behaviour is cousing the other's to not give a fuck and just
sit there politely, eventually hoping to sneak away when nobody is looking.
This is EXACTLY what you are doing in this newsgroup, klous, and there are
MULTIPLE people that prove it. Including Steve, who said, qoute, that the
reason he left the newsgroup was all becouse of you. Of course for me that
is a bad example to use since that actually a GOOD thing that you were able
to flush him away from the newsgroup, but unfortunetly there are
poetentionall MILLION'S of people that don't give a shit all becouse of you.
KWills
2021-11-08 09:34:21 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I never got a responce from teh
person I WAS talking to, proving that your constant talking is preventing
other people from speaking up.
Perhaps Jenny can explain how one person posting prevents another
person from posting.
I never said that one person posting prevents another person from posting.
LIAR!
Post by Jerry Sauk
What I said was, you are preventing other people from PARTICIPATING in the
discussion.
So, you claim, again, that Klaus is preventing people from
posting. Nothing anyone posts can prevent anyone from posting.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Surely in the past you've been in a group of people, about 5 or so, and
there is one person who is a bloated gasbag that talks and talks and talks,
and none of the other people are speaking up to eqoulize the discussion.
The bloahted gasbag is NOT "preventing" people from interupting, but his
extremely rude behaviour is cousing the other's to not give a fuck and just
sit there politely, eventually hoping to sneak away when nobody is looking.
You are free to leave anytime, gasbag.
Post by Jerry Sauk
This is EXACTLY what you are doing in this newsgroup, klous, and there are
MULTIPLE people that prove it. Including Steve, who said, qoute, that the
reason he left the newsgroup was all becouse of you.
Post the MID and/or archive link for the post. If you're lying,
and you are, you will post neither.
Post by Jerry Sauk
Of course for me that
is a bad example to use since that actually a GOOD thing that you were able
to flush him away from the newsgroup, but unfortunetly there are
poetentionall MILLION'S of people that don't give a shit all becouse of you.
Technically there can be millions of people. But, of course,
there aren't really.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-11-08 12:13:57 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I never got a responce from teh
person I WAS talking to, proving that your constant talking is preventing
other people from speaking up.
Perhaps Jenny can explain how one person posting prevents another
person from posting.
I never said that one person posting prevents another person from posting.
What I said was, you are preventing other people from PARTICIPATING in the
discussion.
Same thing, liar. You can't explain how it prevents someone from
posting.

We'll just chalk this up as another one of your many lies.
Jerry Sauk
2021-12-01 19:35:25 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I never got a responce from teh
person I WAS talking to, proving that your constant talking is preventing
other people from speaking up.
Perhaps Jenny can explain how one person posting prevents another
person from posting.
I never said that one person posting prevents another person from posting.
What I said was, you are preventing other people from PARTICIPATING in the
discussion.
Same thing, liar. You can't explain how it prevents someone from
posting.
I NEVER SAID it prevents people from POSTING. If you had looked closeely of
the message, the word is PARTICIPATING is what I used. NOT POSTING.
KlausSchadenfreude
2021-12-01 19:50:23 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
And I never got a responce from teh
person I WAS talking to, proving that your constant talking is preventing
other people from speaking up.
Perhaps Jenny can explain how one person posting prevents another
person from posting.
I never said that one person posting prevents another person from posting.
What I said was, you are preventing other people from PARTICIPATING in the
discussion.
Same thing, liar. You can't explain how it prevents someone from
posting.
I NEVER SAID it prevents people from POSTING.
Yes, you did, liar.
Post by Jerry Sauk
If you had looked closeely of
the message, the word is PARTICIPATING is what I used. NOT POSTING.
And now Jenny will explain how a person participates without posting.

We're STILL waiting for him to explain how MY participating-- and
posting-- prevents anyone else from participating.
[crickets.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)
Bruce Vanderson
2021-11-30 15:01:48 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
[...]
====== BEGIN STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE =========
[ ] Provide the Message ID proving your claim
[ X ] You are lying, as usual
[ ] Typical racist Jenny response
[ X ] Incorrect-- this has already been explained to you
[ ] Repeat your statement using standard, American English, please
[ ] Yes, it *is* private property
[ ] Yes, salt and pepper *are* ingredients
[ ] No, the sauce contains no alcohol
[ ] You have zero authority anywhere on Usenet
======= END STANDARD JENNY RESPONSE ==========
Does the FAQ allow this?
Ubiquitous
2021-08-19 10:13:59 UTC
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
It's called an "analogy", e.g., "Afghanistan will be Joke Biden's Saigon".

Trump won.
KWills
2021-08-20 12:35:59 UTC
On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:12:34 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
Post by Jerry Sauk
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
I noticed that one last night.
I guess this is Taco's Bell's McRib?
Mcdonald's sells teh Mcrib. NOT Taco Bell.
Does anyone claim otherwise? Anyone at all?

super70s
2021-08-19 09:46:28 UTC
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
Taco Bell doesn't put hardly anything in their Taco Supremes anymore,
and the taco shells have shrunk to only about a quarter inch thick so
they couldn't if they wanted to.

I drove up to the local Taco Bell drive thru window last night and
there was a small sign posted on the intercom: "Due to a shortage of
ingredients some items may not be available."
shawn
2021-08-19 11:01:27 UTC
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 04:46:28 -0500, super70s
Post by super70s
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
Taco Bell doesn't put hardly anything in their Taco Supremes anymore,
and the taco shells have shrunk to only about a quarter inch thick so
they couldn't if they wanted to.
I drove up to the local Taco Bell drive thru window last night and
there was a small sign posted on the intercom: "Due to a shortage of
ingredients some items may not be available."
I've seen that at more than one 'fast' food place in the last few
months. I've also seen one say some items may not be available due to
a cook shortage.
BTR1701
What? No cilantro?!?!?!
Adam H. Kerman
Oh! That's mean.
Ed Stasiak
2021-08-19 20:57:23 UTC
super70s
Taco Bell doesn't put hardly anything in their Taco Supremes anymore,
and the taco shells have shrunk to only about a quarter inch thick so
they couldn't if they wanted to.
Last time I went to McDonald’s a year ago, I ordered two Filet-O-Fish,
(the only thing I ever got there) which used to be 2-for-$5 and the girl
said $10 and change!

Still got ‘em, as I was already there and I should have noticed the deal
was no longer available but when I got home, I was decimated to
discover that the fish patties were literally only 3”x3”.

Haven’t been back since.
Post by shawn
I drove up to the local Taco Bell drive thru window last night and
there was a small sign posted on the intercom: "Due to a shortage
of ingredients some items may not be available."
The one by me also has that sign and one time, they told me they
were out of ground beef (I got the bean burrito instead).
Ubiquitous
2021-08-20 21:41:10 UTC
super70s
Post by super70s
Taco Bell doesn't put hardly anything in their Taco Supremes anymore,
and the taco shells have shrunk to only about a quarter inch thick so
they couldn't if they wanted to.
Last time I went to McDonald's a year ago, I ordered two Filet-O-Fish,
(the only thing I ever got there) which used to be 2-for-$5 and the girl
said $10 and change!
Still got 'em, as I was already there and I should have noticed the
deal was no longer available but when I got home, I was decimated to
discover that the fish patties were literally only 3"x3".
You shrank by 10%?

Trump won.
Pete
2021-08-20 00:06:44 UTC
Another clever Taco Bell commercial for nacho fries.
http://youtu.be/7DZ516Aq7Lg
Yeah -- I've been noticing -- and enjoying! -- that one. Very clever!
the one that usually shows on TV is considerably truncated, though.

-- Pete --
Jerry Sauk