"Squid Game." Popularity party due to homogenious cast
2021-10-17 05:08:06 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!

But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing responsible for any semblance of a decent life.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
anim8rfsk
2021-10-17 05:42:43 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no
queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically
working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing
responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
There’s a white queer who has a fairly important role. And it’s been
pointed out in other threads that’s whose naked butt we get to see.

2021-10-17 09:56:11 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no
queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically
working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing
responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
There’s a white queer who has a fairly important role. And it’s been
pointed out in other threads that’s whose naked butt we get to see.
Once again, Rich is almost entirely wrong, suggesting he's only heard
about Squid Game without actually seeing it, meaning he's talking
through his ass AGAIN.

** SPOILER ALERT **

The VIPs that bet on the outcome of the games and are therefore
responsible for its existence are apparently all "white". (I've just
finished episode 7 so haven't seen them all unmasked but I saw a spoiler
that said they are all white and the one VIP that has been unmasked so
far is definitely white.)

I'm watching the last two episodes today and I expect a message about
evil white people exploiting down-on-their-luck Asian people to figure
into the story in some fashion.

Also, one of the relatively important characters who gets killed off in
Episode 6 was Pakistani, which probably qualifies as "black" in Rich's
book. Furthermore, the cop who has infiltrated the games is order to
give the white VIP a blow job, strongly suggesting the VIP is queer.
I have seen Squid Game. But they called it, "The Hunger Games."
chromebook test
2021-10-17 11:45:06 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no
queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically
working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing
responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
There’s a white queer who has a fairly important role. And it’s been
pointed out in other threads that’s whose naked butt we get to see.
Once again, Rich is almost entirely wrong, suggesting he's only heard
about Squid Game without actually seeing it, meaning he's talking
through his ass AGAIN.
** SPOILER ALERT **
I have seen Squid Game. But they called it, "The Hunger Games."
ChinaTV: From Tinseltown to China Town
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/0zuoaNBaBlE/m/mKqwuUA9AwAJ

TAGS: coming, soon, more, chinatv
BTR1701
2021-10-17 17:53:34 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no
queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically
working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing
responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-
review-lupin-international
There's a white queer who has a fairly important role. And it's been
pointed out in other threads that's whose naked butt we get to see.
Once again, Rich is almost entirely wrong, suggesting he's only heard
about Squid Game without actually seeing it, meaning he's talking
through his ass AGAIN.
The article claims that fantastical gladiatorial games like this that
don't actually exist is the natural result of capitalism, while
completely ignoring the *actual* starvation, poverty, work camps, and
millions of dead bodies that are the natural result of collectivism.
RichA
2021-10-17 23:01:50 UTC
[...]
It's not just collectivism. Envirokooks want to take us back to an agrarian existence. Ask the average Chinese peasant if he
wants to go back to being a farmer, earning $20 a month and living in a shack with no running water.
trotsky
2021-10-18 11:01:47 UTC
[...]
Do you have proof of this or is this just your usual lying? Oh I forgot
the third choice: mental deterioration. Ironic, your talking about an
"agrarian existence" when your brain has already turned you into a
vegetable.
trotsky
2021-10-18 11:03:01 UTC
[...]
P.S. Can you tell me something about this "Popularity party?" Does it
have something to do with the Kardashians?
moviePig
2021-10-17 14:32:55 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
Here's a good NYTimes analysis (which seems to have no paywall):

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/arts/television/squid-game-violence.html
chromebook test
2021-10-17 16:20:23 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/arts/television/squid-game-violence.html
You can't win if you don't play.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Lottery+tax+on+the+poor&gs_ivs=1#tts=0
Please play responsibly
It's okay, I suppose, to sell fantasy ...but not disguised as hope.
They use to run out of town snake oil salesmen. Now they have a TV show every week sponsored by the state. Hoping for pie-in-the-sky steals the time to plan and work for real wealth.

Let the games begin... You are running out of precious time
Steve L
2021-10-21 01:19:44 UTC
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 10:32:55 -0400, moviePig <***@moviepig.com>
wrote:, whic
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/arts/television/squid-game-violence.html
I have to vigorously disagree with this article. For me it was a
highly entertaining horror show, in which extreme violence and far
fetched setups are common. If you decide to chance it don't watched it
dubbed - I tried it and it's *horrible*,
Steve L
2021-10-21 01:38:18 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/arts/television/squid-game-violence.html
I have to vigorously disagree with this article. For me it was a
highly entertaining horror show, in which extreme violence and
far-fetched setups are not uncommon. If you decide to chance it do
*not* watch it dubbed. I sampled the dubbing and it's *horrible*.
Jim Bozley
2021-11-13 02:37:27 UTC
It's virtually all Korean. No whites, no blacks, no Latinos, probably no queers. But don't worry! Hollywood is probably right now frantically working on an American version with all those in it, especially WISE LIBERALS!!
But one black guy thinks it's popular because it attacks the very thing responsible for any semblance of a decent life.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/elaminabdelmahmoud/squid-game-netflix-review-lupin-international
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/arts/television/squid-game-violence.html
What a load of nonsense. SQ is a highly entertaining thriller - don't read more into it than that.

BTW Do NOT watch the dubbed version. it's HORRIBLE.