Fauci just one more arrogant liberal ---hole.
2021-01-26 06:05:11 UTC
He said, vaccination coordination can't be left up to the states. In other words, the states can't just be given the vaccine allotment and be trusted to organize their own methods of administering it. Where do these people come from? The overwhelming NEED on their part to CONTROL, everything and every one.
F---- these liberals.
ZZyXX
2021-01-26 20:43:07 UTC
so you don't want to control liberals? LOL
NoBody
2021-01-27 17:31:32 UTC
He said, vaccination coordination can't be left up to the states. In other words, the states can't just be given the vaccine allotment and be trusted to organize their own methods of administering it. Where do these people come from? The overwhelming NEED on their part to CONTROL, everything and every one.
F---- these liberals.
You'd think that the education this guy has, he'd have read the
Constitution at least once.
trotsky
2021-07-21 19:27:13 UTC
He said, vaccination coordination can't be left up to the states. In other words, the states can't just be given the vaccine allotment and be trusted to organize their own methods of administering it. Where do these people come from? The overwhelming NEED on their part to CONTROL, everything and every one.
F---- these liberals.
"Rich" you're the only morbid motherfucker I've ever seen who likes to
watch people die with masturbatory glee. You're a sick fuck.
RichA
Wow! It only took you 7 months to come up with a bland retort!
trotsky
2021-07-22 14:11:13 UTC
He said, vaccination coordination can't be left up to the states. In other words, the states can't just be given the vaccine allotment and be trusted to organize their own methods of administering it. Where do these people come from? The overwhelming NEED on their part to CONTROL, everything and every one.
F---- these liberals.
"Rich" you're the only morbid motherfucker I've ever seen who likes to
watch people die with masturbatory glee. You're a sick fuck.
Wow! It only took you 7 months to come up with a bland retort!
Sorry, shitbag, I didn't look at the date when I responded. Thanks for
the opportunity to call you "shitbag" again!!