The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
Add Reply
Alan Smithee
2019-08-11 01:34:33 UTC
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths

anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 01:46:40 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
http://youtu.be/YP__M4CEjJU
No
2019-08-11 02:09:17 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
http://youtu.be/YP__M4CEjJU
No
But maybe this season he'll remember he can move and run really fast and
it will all be over quick! :)
instinct are running screaming.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 02:19:25 UTC
Post by Dimensional Traveler
Post by Alan Smithee
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
http://youtu.be/YP__M4CEjJU
No
But maybe this season he'll remember he can move and run really fast and
it will all be over quick! :)
Quik as Nestle or quick as Jesse?
2019-08-11 03:28:14 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
http://youtu.be/YP__M4CEjJU
No
Yes.

They've already announced Kevin Conroy is playing the live action Bruce
Wayne. And I just heard a rumor Mark Hamill may play the live action
Joker. This thing is going to be epic.
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 05:16:38 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
http://youtu.be/YP__M4CEjJU
No
Yes.
They've already announced Kevin Conroy is playing the live action Bruce
Wayne. And I just heard a rumor Mark Hamill may play the live action
Joker. This thing is going to be epic.
Crap. I saw the headline about Conroy but assumed it was another animated
thing.

Watching trailer ...

Man, I hope they kill Supergirl. It's not a Crisis if they don't kill
Supergirl.

Arrow got fat.

Ugh, China Ann McClain.

Ugh, horrible Supergirl Lois Lane.

What other show was Tommy Merlin on?

Good, skip Titans.

Nice if they at least ask Welling.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/08/04/arrowverse-crisis-on-infinite-earths-
crossover-batman-bruce-wayne-kevin-conroy

Supergirl - Sunday, December 8, 2019 (8pm ET/PT)
Batwoman - Monday, December 9, 2019 (8pm ET/PT)
The Flash - Tuesday, December 10, 2019 (8pm ET/PT)
Arrow (https://www.ign.com/tv/arrow)- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (8pm ET/PT)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (9pm ET/PT)

Maybe I can just skip the first two hours?
2019-08-12 03:27:11 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
http://youtu.be/YP__M4CEjJU
No
Yes.
They've already announced Kevin Conroy is playing the live action Bruce
Wayne.  And I just heard a rumor Mark Hamill may play the live action
Joker.  This thing is going to be epic.
Not if Mark Hamill plays the live action Joker. His voice performance
was undeniably great, but he's not in shape to play him life.
shawn
2019-08-12 05:41:26 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 21:27:11 -0600, David Johnston
Post by David Johnston
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by Alan Smithee
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
http://youtu.be/YP__M4CEjJU
No
Yes.
They've already announced Kevin Conroy is playing the live action Bruce
Wayne.  And I just heard a rumor Mark Hamill may play the live action
Joker.  This thing is going to be epic.
Not if Mark Hamill plays the live action Joker. His voice performance
was undeniably great, but he's not in shape to play him life.
Depends on what he is playing. Word is that Conroy is going to play
the older Batman like in BATMAN BEYOND. If Hamill was playing an older
Joker like Conroy's Batman it could work.
Alan Smithee
2019-08-12 06:50:51 UTC
Post by Arthur Lipscomb
Post by Alan Smithee
The Flash Season 6 Trailer - Crisis On Infinite Earths
http://youtu.be/YP__M4CEjJU
No
Yes.
They've already announced Kevin Conroy is playing the live action Bruce
Wayne. And I just heard a rumor Mark Hamill may play the live action
Joker. This thing is going to be epic.
Not if Mark Hamill plays the live action Joker. His voice performance
was undeniably great, but he's not in shape to play him life.
Depends on what he is playing. Word is that Conroy is going to play
the older Batman like in BATMAN BEYOND. If Hamill was playing an older
Joker like Conroy's Batman it could work.
He played an older Trickster on the Flash 3 years ago, I dunno how an
older Joker would work out.