Miley Cyrus - Lickety-split
t***@gmail.com
2019-08-11 02:27:47 UTC
Less than a year after getting married, it’s over for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.

“Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time,” a rep for Cyrus told People. “Ever-evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what’s best while they both focus on themselves and careers. They still remain dedicated parents to all of their animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart. Please respect their process and privacy.”

Cyrus, 26, and Hemsworth, 29, tied the knot in an intimate ceremony in December after their on-and-off relationship spanned 10 years.

The couple was previously engaged to each other in 2012 and called it off a year later. They reunited and rekindled their romance in 2015.

News of the split comes hours after Cyrus posted a photo without her wedding ring while vacationing in Italy. Cyrus has been joined on her Mediterranean trip by “The Hills” star Kaitlynn Carter, who recently split from husband Brody Jenner.

In February, Cyrus spoke about her relationship with the actor to Vanity Fair.

“We’re redefining, to be f–king frank, what it looks like for someone that’s a queer person like myself to be in a hetero relationship,” she told the magazine. “A big part of my pride and my identity is being a queer person.”

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth break up after less than a year of marriage
By Maggie Coughlan August 10, 2019
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/10/miley-cyrus-and-liam-hemsworth-break-up-after-less-than-a-year-of-marriage/

---------------

Alan Smithee
2019-08-11 16:05:51 UTC
Somebody actually believed it would be a good idea to marry her?!?!
Dimensional Traveler
2019-08-11 19:17:31 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by t***@gmail.com
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth break up after less than a year of marriage
By Maggie Coughlan August 10, 2019
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/10/miley-cyrus-and-liam-hemsworth-break-up-after-less-than-a-year-of-marriage/
Somebody actually believed it would be a good idea to marry her?!?!
Still lasted longer than Nicolas Cage's last marriage, which managed all
of four hours IIRC.
instinct are running screaming.
A Friend
And the two from THE ORVILLE made it to, what, 66 days?
Alan Smithee
2019-08-12 06:45:49 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by t***@gmail.com
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth break up after less than a year of marriage
By Maggie Coughlan August 10, 2019
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/10/miley-cyrus-and-liam-hemsworth-break-up-afte
r-less-than-a-year-of-marriage/
Somebody actually believed it would be a good idea to marry her?!?!
Still lasted longer than Nicolas Cage's last marriage, which managed all
of four hours IIRC.
And the two from THE ORVILLE made it to, what, 66 days?
how long did kimmy k. stay married to her first choice several years ago?
they did a funny parody on snl, "the fairytale divorce"
anim8rfsk
2019-08-11 19:41:23 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by t***@gmail.com
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth break up after less than a year of marriage
By Maggie Coughlan August 10, 2019
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/10/miley-cyrus-and-liam-hemsworth-break-up-afte
r-less-than-a-year-of-marriage/
Somebody actually believed it would be a good idea to marry her?!?!
Still lasted longer than Nicolas Cage's last marriage, which managed all
of four hours IIRC.
It lasted enough for his evil psychotic wife to make him sell millions in
collectibles.
2019-08-11 20:13:42 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by t***@gmail.com
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth break up after less than a year of marriage
By Maggie Coughlan August 10, 2019
https://pagesix.com/2019/08/10/miley-cyrus-and-liam-hemsworth-break-up-after-less-than-a-year-of-marriage/
Somebody actually believed it would be a good idea to marry her?!?!
Still lasted longer than Nicolas Cage's last marriage, which managed all
of four hours IIRC.
Nick was delving into improv.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
RichA
2019-08-12 07:31:15 UTC
Hemsworth is nuts for being with that slob. I hear her white-trash father is attempting a come-back.
i***@gmail.com
2019-08-12 22:08:03 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Less than a year after getting married, it’s over for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Tell me why any one would marry a flaming, mentally deranged, self-centered nut case
like Miley Cyrus? You could measure the expected duration with an egg-timer!
Sad truth is, she'll likely end up being just another fatal over dose.

Irish Mike
t***@gmail.com
2019-08-13 01:27:34 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Less than a year after getting married, it’s over for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Tell me why any one would marry a flaming, mentally deranged, self-centered nut case
like Miley Cyrus? You could measure the expected duration with an egg-timer!
Sad truth is, she'll likely end up being just another fatal over dose.
Irish Mike
Maybe Hemsworth thought he could quench Cyrus' constant craving to licky de slit.

trotsky
2019-08-13 10:57:00 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Less than a year after getting married, it’s over for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Tell me why any one would marry a flaming, mentally deranged, self-centered nut case
like Miley Cyrus?
Why would an anonymous piece of human garbage even be permitted to ask
such a question? You wouldn't. You have my permission to fuck off
instead. And try to post without sounding so much like an asshole next
time.
The Horny Goat
2019-08-13 21:39:20 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Less than a year after getting married, it’s over for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Tell me why any one would marry a flaming, mentally deranged, self-centered nut case
like Miley Cyrus?
Why would an anonymous piece of human garbage even be permitted to ask
such a question? You wouldn't. You have my permission to fuck off
instead. And try to post without sounding so much like an asshole next
time.
You're assuming the man was thinking rationally. It is a truism that
an erect penis has no conscience as many men have found to their
sorrow.

It's not as if most Hollywood couples have been together 10 years like
my son an fiance who are getting married on Sunday. In fact I don't
know anybody in Hollywood who waited that long before they were
sure....
Rhino
2019-08-14 02:19:44 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Less than a year after getting married, it’s over for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Tell me why any one would marry a flaming, mentally deranged, self-centered nut case
like Miley Cyrus?
Why would an anonymous piece of human garbage even be permitted to ask
such a question? You wouldn't. You have my permission to fuck off
instead. And try to post without sounding so much like an asshole next
time.
You're assuming the man was thinking rationally. It is a truism that
an erect penis has no conscience as many men have found to their
sorrow.
It's not as if most Hollywood couples have been together 10 years like
my son an fiance who are getting married on Sunday. In fact I don't
know anybody in Hollywood who waited that long before they were
sure....
Actually, there *were* some Hollywood couples that had long and happy
marriages. Not a lot mind you, but there were some.

I seem to recall that Jimmy Stewart married quite late - age 40 or so -
but stayed married to the same woman until she died. His wife Gloria
died three years before he did but he was 86 so it's probably not
surprising that he didn't remarry. (Then again, it seems to me that some
Hollywood bigwigs married very young second or third or fourth wives as
very old men so it wouldn't be unprecedented either.)

Charlton Heston also only married once and stayed married to her until
he died. Ditto for Gary Cooper. I expect there were several more....
2019-08-14 22:03:45 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Less than a year after getting married, it¹s over for Miley Cyrus and
Liam Hemsworth.
[...]
Currently Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber are 'way up there, as are Tom
Hanks and Rita Wilson.

Jimmy Stewart was porking everybody he could grab before he got
married. For instance, he got Marlene Dietrich pregnant during the
filming of DESTRY RIDES AGAIN and ordered her to get an abortion, which
she did. She even paid.

Gary Cooper got Patricia Neal pregnant right after they made THE
FOUNTAINHEAD. Another abortion.

Charlton Heston was never accused AFAIK of straying, even though his
marriage was stressed by his wife Lydia's frequent and debilitating
migraines. They fought early and often. Then, one day, Lydia's
headaches suddenly went away and never returned. The "cure" might have
been menopause.

More Highlights from Hollywood as I think of them, right after these
messages.

Michael OConnor
2019-08-13 22:09:50 UTC
I'm happy he wasn't the one who will father her demon spawn; Damien will have to wait a while longer.