Epstein scandal. So, as with Michael (Pervert) Jackson, where were the PARENTS of the girls??
2019-07-11 03:50:49 UTC
As far as I know, most of these girls were white. Why were they allowed to be with this guy? How did they go with him?
David Johnston
2019-07-11 05:08:34 UTC
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.

Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
RichA
Unless he was personally trolling the streets for them, someone must have done it for him.
David Johnston
2019-07-12 06:44:35 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
Unless he was personally trolling the streets for them, someone must have done it for him.
"In March 2005, a woman contacted Florida's Palm Beach Police Department
and alleged that her 14-year-old stepdaughter had been taken to
Epstein's mansion by an older girl. There she was allegedly paid $300 to
strip and massage Epstein."

It was kind of a pervert pyramid scheme. A former girlfriend named
Ghislaine Maxwell is also accused of having found teenagers for him.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-12 07:14:12 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
Unless he was personally trolling the streets for them, someone must have done it for him.
"In March 2005, a woman contacted Florida's Palm Beach Police Department
and alleged that her 14-year-old stepdaughter had been taken to
Epstein's mansion by an older girl. There she was allegedly paid $300 to
strip and massage Epstein."
It was kind of a pervert pyramid scheme. A former girlfriend named
Ghislaine Maxwell is also accused of having found teenagers for him.
Rick Wiles spoke at length with author Gordon Thomas regarding Robert Maxwell, Israel’s Superspy. It gives the connection between Jeffrey Epstein and the Israeli Mossad through Maxwell’s daughter, Ghislaine Maxwell.
https://www.trunews.com/stream/trunews-classic-robert-maxwell-israel-s-superspy-mp4

Good to the Last Drop
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/gqQzPC1PY4E/Nmm1-FFwkbEJ

Robert Maxwell
ORIGINAL NAME Jan Ludwig Hoch
BIRTH 10 Jun 1923
Zakarpats'ka, Ukraine
DEATH 5 Nov 1991 (aged 68)
Islas Canarias, Spain
BURIAL
Mount of Olives Cemetery
Jerusalem, Yerushalayim (Jerusalem District), Israel
MEMORIAL ID 7471219 · View Source

Robert Maxwell (Jan Ludwig Hoch) was murdered by the Israeli Mossad after attempting to extort Israel, and dropped overboard. Maxwell took his anglicanized last name from Maxwell House Haggadah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell_House_Haggadah

TAGS: more, jews, than, a, holocaust, convention
RichA
No matter what immunity their fame or money or culture can confer, there comes a point where they get thrown to the wolves for the good of the "culture." He'll be one, so will that guy R. Kelly.
trotsky
2019-07-13 11:02:57 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
[...]
So in your syphilitic mind "thrown to the wolves" means "brought to
justice for their sick, perverted crimes?" It seems like raping
children is something you approve of, then.
Ubiquitous
2019-07-12 08:32:59 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
But-but-but "white priviledge"!

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.
David Johnston
2019-07-12 16:12:47 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
But-but-but "white priviledge"!
I don't see what not being regarded with automatic suspicion by cops and
security personnel has to do with it.
BTR1701
2019-07-12 16:41:10 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
But-but-but "white priviledge"!
I don't see what not being regarded with automatic suspicion by cops and
security personnel has to do with it.
Yeah, because that's the sum total of what the 'woke' consider to be
white privilege.
Adam H. Kerman
2019-07-12 16:46:55 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
But-but-but "white priviledge"!
I don't see what not being regarded with automatic suspicion by cops and
security personnel has to do with it.
Oh, for fuck's sake, Johnston. You damn well know it's not limited to
that and the phrase suggests an advantage of not being treated like "the
outsider" or "the enemy" or "the scapegoat" with respect to any aspect
of group dynamics.

It also has to do with black girls are seen more often as victims who
weren't avoiding trouble, but white girls as victims would be an
anomoly.

Ubi's been an almost total asshole for the last week, but he's sarcasm
and dismay are on target here.

Epstein got away with what he got away with for years because the
authorities in New York and Palm Beach didn't give a shit about the
victims, even though they were white.

Why must you act like the bigger fuckhead?
danny burstein
2019-07-12 11:13:38 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
keep an eye out on this latest bit of news. Interlochen
is a _big_ music and arts camp/venue

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-had-his-own-lodge-at-interloch
ens-prestigious-arts-camp-for-kids-in-michigan
***@panix.com
2019-07-12 16:40:23 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
keep an eye out on this latest bit of news. Interlochen
is a _big_ music and arts camp/venue
I did the summer camp at Interlochen when I was in high school. (This
one time, at band camp...)

But no one ever groomed me.
Adam H. Kerman
2019-07-12 17:00:40 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
keep an eye out on this latest bit of news. Interlochen
is a _big_ music and arts camp/venue
I did the summer camp at Interlochen when I was in high school. (This
one time, at band camp...)
How many summers? I went to exotic, er, Evanston for Northwestern
University Music School the one summer.
Post by BTR1701
But no one ever groomed me.
It doesn't sound like Epstein groomed these girls, apparently just
picked them up.

As far as I know, Jeffrey Dahmer didn't groom the kids he murdered.
It's possible that I may have met him once at the train station when I
was a kid, waiting for a ride. Whoever the hell it was gave off a vibe
that caused fight-or-flight to kick in even though I stood there briefly
like a deer in the headlights.

If that really was Dahmer, I suppose I wouldn't have a story to tell.
trotsky
Apparently you were never deloused either.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-12 16:49:01 UTC
Post by danny burstein
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
As far as I know, most of these girls were white.
The girls he allegedly abused were largely from troubled backgrounds,
either in the foster care system, from broken families, or below the
poverty line.
Oddly enough white girls aren't immune to these problems.
keep an eye out on this latest bit of news. Interlochen
is a _big_ music and arts camp/venue
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-had-his-own-lodge-at-interloch
ens-prestigious-arts-camp-for-kids-in-michigan
Sounds like Kevin Spacey's Foundation:

TODAY:
https://www.kevinspaceyfoundation.org/

MAY 2013, before the allegations:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130513103934/http://kevinspaceyfoundation.com/

Kevin Spacey Ran Child Grooming Agency After ‘Lolita Express’ Meeting
November 1, 2017
https://newspunch.com/kevin-spacey-child-grooming-agency/
b***@gmail.com
2019-07-13 15:17:05 UTC
So, as with Donald (Pervert) Trump or Kavanaugh, where were the PARENTS of those girls??