Degeneres illustrates one of the key problems with liberals
2019-10-09 06:57:51 UTC
The moment any of the people they know exhibit any non-liberal behaviour, they isolate them. Liberals and progressives are far more intolerant a species than conservatives.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49979627
Ed Stasiak
2019-10-09 13:18:21 UTC
Degeneres
Ellen Degeneres is a Greenbay Packers fan, (not surprising, as Arron Rogers
is gay) so that makes her lower than low in my book.
Rhino
2019-10-09 13:42:12 UTC
Degeneres
Ellen Degeneres is a Greenbay Packers fan, (not surprising, as Arron Rogers
is gay) so that makes her lower than low in my book.
Ask BTR what kind of a person she is. He has repeatedly escorted
protectees to her set and says the employees of the show hate her or are
terrified of her. Apparently, she is the exact opposite of the persona
you see her play on her show.
2019-10-09 15:37:13 UTC
Degeneres
Ellen Degeneres is a Greenbay Packers fan, (not surprising, as Arron Rogers
is gay) so that makes her lower than low in my book.
Ask BTR what kind of a person she is. He has repeatedly escorted
protectees to her set and says the employees of the show hate her or are
terrified of her. Apparently, she is the exact opposite of the persona
you see her play on her show.
Ellen is the no-bullshit one and can come off as harsh. Her wife
Portia, however, is really nice. This is from one of my authoritative
sources. (No, not Entertainment Tonight.)
EGK
LOL @ "authoritive sources"
Ubiquitous
2019-10-09 19:32:33 UTC
Degeneres
Ellen Degeneres is a Greenbay Packers fan, (not surprising, as Arron
Rogers is gay) so that makes her lower than low in my book.
Ask BTR what kind of a person she is. He has repeatedly escorted
protectees to her set and says the employees of the show hate her or are
terrified of her. Apparently, she is the exact opposite of the persona
you see her play on her show.
I've heard that from others, as well.
--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.
moviePig
2019-10-09 20:28:01 UTC
Degeneres
Ellen Degeneres is a Greenbay Packers fan, (not surprising, as Arron
Rogers is gay) so that makes her lower than low in my book.
Ask BTR what kind of a person she is. He has repeatedly escorted
protectees to her set and says the employees of the show hate her or are
terrified of her. Apparently, she is the exact opposite of the persona
you see her play on her show.
I've heard that from others, as well.
*Others*? Oh well, if *they* say so...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2019-10-09 21:40:51 UTC
Degeneres
Ellen Degeneres is a Greenbay Packers fan, (not surprising, as Arron
Rogers is gay) so that makes her lower than low in my book.
Ask BTR what kind of a person she is. He has repeatedly escorted
protectees to her set and says the employees of the show hate her or are
terrified of her. Apparently, she is the exact opposite of the persona
you see her play on her show.
I've heard that from others, as well.
*Others*?  Oh well, if *they* say so...
Hey! He knows a lot more people than YOU ever will!
(Presumably, like the millions who delivered that "Landslide" win in 2016.)
--
And now, another in a series of Mental Health Bulletins:
"... If Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom,

Next up: "Kneel before ZOD!"