CNN's April Ryan tells BLATANT LIE about Trump that was DEBUNKED by Snopes, Ana Cabrera, Bill Kristol don't even BLINK
2020-08-02 23:40:29 UTC
CNN political analyst April Ryan cannot WAIT to see Donald Trump pulled
out of the White House at gunpoint. “I cannot wait,” she said on CNN’s
Newsroom. And she also told a blatant and ridiculous lie that neither
NeverTrumper Bill Kristol nor anchor Ana Cabrera said one little thing
about.

“There’s gonna be a split screen on January 20th, 2021. If Joe Biden is
now going to be the 46th president of the United States, you’re gonna
have him being inaugurated and watching police and armed forces trying
to pull Donald Trump out of the White House. I cannot wait for that
split screen.”

The fact that she’s thrilled to the gills for the opportunity to watch
an American president yanked out of the building at gunpoint says a lot
about her, but it’s the reason she gives for that expectation that’s the
really big lie.

“The president has said before, in many tweets, that he wasn’t going, he
said it months ago. Joe Biden’s even acknowledged it. And it’s real.”

“It’s real,” said April Ryan. Except, it isn’t at all real, and lefty
favorite fact check site Snopes already wrote about it. Among others.
This fantasy she has that Trump has tweeted and stated he won’t leave
office is just made up.

But CNN does not care.

I’d honestly be surprised to find out if Joe Biden even said that Trump
said it. I think April Ryan probably made that up too. Not that Bill
Kristol gives a dang.

And it should go without saying that the Fat, Dumb, and Bald Guy who
passes for a media critic at CNN won’t either.

P.S. Would LOVE if y’all would tweet this at Ana Cabrera and ask her why
she doesn’t fact check or even challenge such wild accusations. You can
copy me on it.

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
b***@gmail.com
2020-08-05 19:46:46 UTC
A newsdroid froths and goes "boo". Nothing new here

That's why you get your news from more than one
source, preferably ones that don't have their
own agenda.