Jail protocols for checking on Clinton pal Jeffrey Epstein were not followed in hours before he "died by suicide"
The Church Lady
2019-08-12 07:59:41 UTC
The Clintons murder another rollover witness with dirt on them.
Unions helped cover it up.

Jail protocols requiring routine checks on the wellbeing of
accused sex trafficker Jeffery Epstein appear to have not been
followed in the hours before the millionaire was found hanging
in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York
City, sources told ABC News on Sunday.

As an inmate in the Special Housing Unit at MCC, Epstein should
have been checked on by a correctional officer every 30 minutes,
according to Bureau of Prison protocols. But sources told ABC
News that protocol was not followed prior to Epstein’s death by
suicide.

In recent weeks, the correctional officers' union has complained
of understaffing. Those gripes are now part of the investigation
into whether the 30-minute checks were happening, sources said.

The two guards that were at the Special Housing Unit where
Epstein was housed, were both on overtime. One officer was
working a mandatory overtime shift. The other officer was
working his fifth overtime shift of the week, a single source
familiar with the matter told ABC News. This was first reported
by CNN.

A source familiar with conditions at MCC told ABC News that
recently, BOP had to bring in staff to the MCC from other
facilities because of understaffing at the prison. The source
said the agency even went so far to list the facility as "hard
to fill."

Epstein, a convicted sex offender, was found unresponsive in his
cell around 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the Bureau of Prisons said.
He was transported in cardiac arrest at 6:39 a.m. to New York
Downtown Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, according to
sources.

An autopsy on Epstein was performed today and the cause and
manner of death are pending further information, according to
the New York City Medical Examiner's Office. A private
pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, observed the autopsy at the
request of those representing Epstein.

The 66-year-old financier -- who once socialized with former
President Bill Clinton, Great Britain's Prince Andrew, and
President Donald Trump -- was placed on suicide watch on July 23
after he was initially found unresponsive and with bruises on
his neck in his cell in the Special Housing Unit of the federal
lockup in lower Manhattan. He was taken off suicide watch on
July 29, officials told ABC News.

His death angered many of Epstein's accusers who said they
wanted him to be found accountable for the alleged sex abuse he
subjected them too, including some when they were minors.

One of Epstein's accusers, Jennifer Araoz, who claimed that
Epstein raped her when she was 15, said through her attorney
that she plans to go ahead with a lawsuit against Epstein.

"This week, we intend to pursue justice for our client, Jennifer
Araoz, and hold accountable those who enabled Mr. Epstein's
criminal activity," Araoz's attorney, Dan Kaiser, said in a
statement on Sunday. "Regardless of his untimely death, our case
will move forward. Jennifer deserves her day in court."

U.S. Attorney General William Barr has ordered a full
investigation into Epstein's death to determine how such a high-
profile inmate could have taken his own life and why he was ever
removed from suicide watch in the first place. Barr was said to
be "livid," and "determined to get to the bottom of this,"
according to a source familiar with the case.

Barr said in a statement that he was "appalled" to learn Epstein
was found dead in his cell while in federal custody.

"In addition to the FBI's investigation, I consulted with the
Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the
circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death," Barr said in his
statement released on Saturday.

On Sunday, Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., would only say that he
will leave it up to FBI Director Christopher Wray to get to the
bottom of Epstein's death.

"I have faith and that's all I'm going to say on it. I think
it's good that the FBI is investigating and they're good at
this," Schumer said during a news conference. "I want them to
leave no stone unturned."

Under the U.S. Borough of Prison's suicide prevention protocol,
Epstein's removal from suicide watch would have required the
approval of the jail's suicide prevention coordinator, usually
the facility's chief psychologist.

"I won't be surprised if these impending investigations reveal
that Epstein was able to charm his way off suicide watch,
frankly. I mean, the guy was a master manipulator," Cameron
Lindsay, a retired federal prison warden and jail consultant,
told ABC News on Sunday. "I think when you look at the scope and
nature of his offenses, he was probably able to convince some
mental health professional that he was OK to come off suicide
watch because he was no longer a threat to himself."

While under suicide watch, according to the Bureau of Prison's
protocols, an inmate must be kept in a special room with no
"fixtures or architectural features that would easily allow self-
injury." The prisoner is also not allowed to have bedsheets or
any type of clothing that can be ripped and used to harm
themselves, according to the protocols.

During suicide watch, the prisoner must be observed 24 hours a
day by jail staff or a trained and certified inmate companion,
and seen by the jail's chief psychologist at least once a day,
according to the protocols.

Once an inmate is taken off suicide watch, a report on how the
decision was made must be forwarded to the warden, according to
the protocols.

"There should be a clear description of the resolution of the
crisis and guidelines for follow-up care," the protocols state.

Lindsay said that once removed from suicide watch, Epstein would
have been provided personal property, bed sheets and T-shirts.

(MORE: Alleged victims of Jeffrey Epstein say he 'will never
face the consequences')
"In a situation like this, where you have somebody who is of
such high notoriety, obviously the warden is involved," Lindsay
said. "As warden of five different correctional facilities, I
was involved in the decision-making process on a daily basis
with any inmate on suicide watch.

"But this is a hyper-exaggerated situation. It's Jeffrey
Epstein. You simply have to be involved as the warden," Lindsay
said.

The warden of the MCC facility, Shirley Skipper-Scott, has not
commented on Epstein's death.

Epstein was arrested on July 7, upon his return from France to
New Jersey’s Teterboro Airport. He was set to stand trial next
year for allegedly sexually abusing dozens of girls in New York
and Florida.

(MORE: The rise and fall of Jeffrey Epstein: A timeline of the
financier's troubles )
He faced a maximum sentence of 45 years in prison, if convicted.

A judge ordered him to be held without bail at the MCC facility
after finding Epstein to be a flight risk.

(MORE: Alleged victims of Jeffrey Epstein say he 'will never
face the consequences')
Epstein's death came a day after a federal appellate court in
New York unsealed around 2,000 pages of documents from a now-
settled civil defamation case between Virginia Roberts Giuffre,
an alleged Epstein victim, and British socialite Ghislaine
Maxwell, a longtime Epstein associate. Giuffre claimed she
eventually became a teen sex slave to Epstein, and a victim of
sex trafficking, beginning at age 17.

The newly-unsealed documents showed that Giuffre alleged that
Epstein and Maxwell directed her to have sex with, among others:
Prince Andrew; criminal defense attorney Alan Dershowitz; former
New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson; former Maine Sen. George
Mitchell; a well-known prime minister, who she wouldn't name;
and a foreign man who was introduced to her as a "prince."

Maxwell has consistently denied Giuffre's claims. Mitchell,
Richardson, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew have all denied the
claims.

Lindsay discounted several conspiracy theories that have emerged
since Epstein's death suggesting that something nefarious was
involved.

"I personally believe that somebody got lulled to sleep. I see
it as an issue of complacency and lack of leadership," Lindsay
said. "I hope it's not something more than that, but that's what
I believe is how this is going to unfold."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jail-protocols-checking-jeffrey-
epstein-hours-died-suicide/story?id=64909860
Siri Cruise
2019-08-12 08:50:23 UTC
Post by The Church Lady
Jail protocols requiring routine checks on the wellbeing of
accused sex trafficker Jeffery Epstein appear to have not been
followed in the hours before the millionaire was found hanging
in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York
City, sources told ABC News on Sunday.
And who had the authority to change checks? iDJT.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2019-08-12 16:16:47 UTC
The Church Lady
“I won't be surprised if these impending investigations reveal
that Epstein was able to charm his way off suicide watch,
frankly. I mean, the guy was a master manipulator," Cameron
Lindsay, a retired federal prison warden and jail consultant,
told ABC News on Sunday. "I think when you look at the scope and
nature of his offenses, he was probably able to convince some
mental health professional that he was OK to come off suicide
watch because he was no longer a threat to himself."
LOL! So now the narrative adds Epstein using Jedi mind control
tricks on the trained, accredited and licensed psychologist?
Rhino
2019-08-12 17:31:13 UTC
The Church Lady
“I won't be surprised if these impending investigations reveal
that Epstein was able to charm his way off suicide watch,
frankly. I mean, the guy was a master manipulator," Cameron
Lindsay, a retired federal prison warden and jail consultant,
told ABC News on Sunday. "I think when you look at the scope and
nature of his offenses, he was probably able to convince some
mental health professional that he was OK to come off suicide
watch because he was no longer a threat to himself."
LOL! So now the narrative adds Epstein using Jedi mind control
tricks on the trained, accredited and licensed psychologist?
I think you're significantly over-estimating the infallibility of
psychologists. How many times have shrinks pronounced an individual
cured only to find the patient repeat the same behaviours that brought
them to the shrink's attention in the first place? Patients can be very
crafty and figure out what the shrink wants to hear to detect progress
and then the patient says those things. Also, shrinks likely want to
believe that they're curing the patient and may very overestimate their
own abilities for reasons of ego.
Nevertheless, the story stinks.
Ed Stasiak
2019-08-12 18:25:44 UTC
LOL!  So now the narrative adds Epstein using Jedi mind control
tricks on the trained, accredited and licensed psychologist?
I think you're significantly over-estimating the infallibility of psychologists.
Epstein had supposedly tried to kill himself just a couple of weeks before
and the guy had dirt on dozens (hundreds?) of rich & powerful elites and
the upcoming trial was all over the news. There was no justifiable medical
or administrative reason to take him off suicide watch.

Put yourself in Epstein’s shoes; he’s got all this secret info that he can use
to get a lesser sentence to a country club prison but even if that doesn’t
work, he can kill himself anytime afterward.

Why now?

Are we supposed to believe this supremely arrogant asshole who had already
gone thru a similar trial and was well known for fucking under-aged chicks, is
now too _embarrassed_ to go to court, enough to kill himself ahead of time?

The Powers That Be aren’t even pretending any more, they’re openly killing
inconvenient people and not giving a single shit about it, as the Mainstream
Media is in their pocket and will shill the required narrative.
Rhino
2019-08-12 18:44:54 UTC
[...]
I'm not disputing that a suicide seems doubtful given the number of
people he might have hurt if the trial had gone ahead. But you can't
entirely rule it out either. Maybe he genuinely thought he wasn't going
to wiggle out of it this time and the shame of being outed for his sins
finally got to him.

A real investigation will determine if he was supposed to be on suicide
watch or not and, if he was, look at how the suicide watch failed to
stop him in the act. Whether they DO a real investigation is anyone's
guess but if the prosecutors are genuinely upset to lose the opportunity
to find out what Epstein had to say, they should push for a really
thorough investigation.
2019-08-12 19:03:06 UTC
The Powers That Be aren’t even pretending any more, they’re openly killing
inconvenient people and not giving a single shit about it, as the Mainstream
Media is in their pocket and will shill the required narrative.
I'm not disputing that a suicide seems doubtful given the number of people
he might have hurt if the trial had gone ahead. But you can't entirely rule it
out either.
Because that’s how conspiracies work, there has to be some kinda believable
element to hide the murder. Mossad isn’t going to send a hitman into the
prison to shoot Epstein in the head, as that would be too obvious.
Maybe he genuinely thought he wasn't going to wiggle out of it this time and
the shame of being outed for his sins finally got to him.
The owned “Pedo Island” which had been in the news for years but NOW he’s
worried about looking bad?

And again; he could have and would have used the info he had to get a reduced
sentence and if that didn’t work out, he could have killed himself afterward.
A real investigation
lol
will determine if he was supposed to be on suicide watch or not and, if he was,
look at how the suicide watch failed to stop him in the act.
A bunch of low-level patsies are going to take the fall for this so it can be swept
under the rug; the psychologist who was Jedi mind-controlled, the “overworked”
prison guards, some middle-manager who didn’t file the right piece of paper, etc.
and that will be that.
Rhino
2019-08-13 02:20:39 UTC
The Powers That Be aren’t even pretending any more, they’re openly killing
inconvenient people and not giving a single shit about it, as the Mainstream
Media is in their pocket and will shill the required narrative.
I'm not disputing that a suicide seems doubtful given the number of people
he might have hurt if the trial had gone ahead. But you can't entirely rule it
out either.
Because that’s how conspiracies work, there has to be some kinda believable
element to hide the murder. Mossad isn’t going to send a hitman into the
prison to shoot Epstein in the head, as that would be too obvious.
Maybe he genuinely thought he wasn't going to wiggle out of it this time and
the shame of being outed for his sins finally got to him.
The owned “Pedo Island” which had been in the news for years but NOW he’s
worried about looking bad?
This time, he may have the perception that people are not going to get
him out of this. He may have killed himself to prevent himself being
murdered. Obviously, I can't know any of this for sure: I'm just
spit-balling....
Post by Ed Stasiak
And again; he could have and would have used the info he had to get a reduced
sentence and if that didn’t work out, he could have killed himself afterward.
A real investigation
lol
will determine if he was supposed to be on suicide watch or not and, if he was,
look at how the suicide watch failed to stop him in the act.
A bunch of low-level patsies are going to take the fall for this so it can be swept
under the rug; the psychologist who was Jedi mind-controlled, the “overworked”
prison guards, some middle-manager who didn’t file the right piece of paper, etc.
and that will be that.
I agree that is quite possible. But maybe an embarrassed prosecution
team will press for a thorough investigation. Again, I obviously can't
guarantee that: I'm just saying it's (remotely?) possible.
2019-08-12 19:05:29 UTC
[...]
Inconsistency alert: either he despondently tried suicide weeks ago and
thus may have been trying again, or the earlier attempt was actually a
failed "hit" that he'd have been screaming his head off about.
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
trotsky
2019-08-12 19:15:46 UTC
[...]
I think the first "attempted suicide" was staged to set up the second
"attempt", i.e. the murder. Notice in neither case has it been said
what was used on these "attempts", and why, if he was on suicide watch
at any point, would he have anything available to him to attempt suicide
with? Also, will they release the autopsy results? He was killed
because he could implicate Trump in a pending court case.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cacd.646485.1.0.pdf
moviePig
2019-08-12 20:00:12 UTC
[...]
But Epstein himself would've had to be in on the first (staged) attempt,
wouldn't he?
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
RichA
The anti-Clinton people have as much claim that it was that family who had him killed and there is more evidence that Epstein and Clinton were very close than Epstein and Trump.
Ed Stasiak
2019-08-12 22:12:38 UTC
The Powers That Be aren’t even pretending any more, they’re openly killing
inconvenient people and not giving a single shit about it, as the Mainstream
Media is in their pocket and will shill the required narrative.
Inconsistency alert: either he despondently tried suicide weeks ago and
thus may have been trying again, or the earlier attempt was actually a
failed "hit" that he'd have been screaming his head off about.
I’d suggest the first “suicide attempt” was done as a threat towards Epstein
to keep his mouth shut about all the elites he has dirt on, but primarily to set
up the narrative for the second successful “suicide” that was the intended
plan all along.
moviePig
2019-08-12 22:46:27 UTC
The Powers That Be aren’t even pretending any more, they’re openly killing
inconvenient people and not giving a single shit about it, as the Mainstream
Media is in their pocket and will shill the required narrative.
Inconsistency alert: either he despondently tried suicide weeks ago and
thus may have been trying again, or the earlier attempt was actually a
failed "hit" that he'd have been screaming his head off about.
I’d suggest the first “suicide attempt” was done as a threat towards Epstein
to keep his mouth shut about all the elites he has dirt on, but primarily to set
up the narrative for the second successful “suicide” that was the intended
plan all along.
Then I'd expect him to have vehemently disowned that first "attempt"...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
Ed Stasiak
2019-08-12 22:52:36 UTC
I’d suggest the first “suicide attempt” was done as a threat towards Epstein
to keep his mouth shut about all the elites he has dirt on, but primarily to set
up the narrative for the second successful “suicide” that was the intended
plan all along.
Then I'd expect him to have vehemently disowned that first "attempt"...
If Mossad can get into his prison cell the first time to threaten him, he knows
they can get in to kill him just as they had threatened to do if he talked.

No doubt they promised to get him off the hook this time around (just as they
did the last time) as long as he kept his mouth shut.

By the way, the FBI just NOW got around to raiding Epstein's "Pedo Island",
_over a month_ after he was arrested...

Yeah, nothing to see here folks, just move along.
moviePig
2019-08-13 03:20:34 UTC
I’d suggest the first “suicide attempt” was done as a threat towards Epstein
to keep his mouth shut about all the elites he has dirt on, but primarily to set
up the narrative for the second successful “suicide” that was the intended
plan all along.
Then I'd expect him to have vehemently disowned that first "attempt"...
If Mossad can get into his prison cell the first time to threaten him, he knows
they can get in to kill him just as they had threatened to do if he talked.
No doubt they promised to get him off the hook this time around (just as they
did the last time) as long as he kept his mouth shut.
By the way, the FBI just NOW got around to raiding Epstein's "Pedo Island",
_over a month_ after he was arrested...
Yeah, nothing to see here folks, just move along.
Your sequence:

1. Mossad fakes Epstein's suicide, to show him their reach.
2. Epstein agrees to Mossad's demands for silence.
3. Epstein changes his mind, despite knowing Mossad will, too.
4. Epstein's suicide-guard and cellmate vanish, but he says nothing.
5. Mossad returns...

Afaics, 3 and 4 in particular seem quite a stretch...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
Ed Stasiak
2019-08-13 09:00:09 UTC
Yeah, nothing to see here folks, just move along.
1. Mossad fakes Epstein's suicide, to show him their reach.
2. Epstein agrees to Mossad's demands for silence.
3. Mossad kills him anyway, just as they had planned all along
4. Media: “Well he tried it once so there’s nothing to see here folks, just move along.
Alan Smithee
2019-08-20 01:34:17 UTC
Did Bill Clinton Have Jeffrey Epstein Prison Suicided? Part 2: Clinton
Body Count

Alan Smithee
2019-08-20 01:39:34 UTC
OOPS! Wrong video...