Child Endangerment Brought to You By "Progressive" L.A. Politicians
2021-05-03 21:38:20 UTC
The answer to the question at the end of the video is, "No, Garcetti, Boni
and the rest literally don't care."

https://twitter.com/CarolnKay/status/1389236073436524549?s=20
Rhino
2021-05-03 21:55:46 UTC
The answer to the question at the end of the video is, "No, Garcetti, Bonin
and the rest literally don't care."
https://twitter.com/CarolnKay/status/1389236073436524549?s=20
She would have been smarter to stress that TEACHERS were endangered by
the homeless encampments, junkies, guns, etc. Garcetti cares a LOT about
teachers, much more than he does about school children.
2021-05-03 23:19:54 UTC
The answer to the question at the end of the video is, "No, Garcetti, Bonin
and the rest literally don't care."
https://twitter.com/CarolnKay/status/1389236073436524549?s=20
Matt Gaetz.
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021
trotsky
2021-05-04 09:41:11 UTC
The answer to the question at the end of the video is, "No, Garcetti, Bonin
and the rest literally don't care."
https://twitter.com/CarolnKay/status/1389236073436524549?s=20
Are those chicks lesbos? Or transgenders? Or both?