PX: Majority of Americans endorse impeachment inquiry
Add Reply
h***@bbs.cpcn.com
2019-10-08 21:29:39 UTC
excerpt

A majority of Americans say they endorse the decision by House
Democrats to begin an impeachment inquiry of President Trump, and
nearly half of all adults also say the House should take the
additional step of recommending that the president be removed
from office, according to a Washington Post-Schar School poll
released Tuesday. The findings indicate that public opinion has
shifted quickly against Trump and in favor of impeachment
proceedings in recent weeks as information has been released
about his efforts to pressure Ukrainian government officials to
investigate former vice president Joe Biden, a potential 2020
campaign rival, and Biden’s son Hunter.

detailed article
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-majority-of-americans-say-they-endorse-opening-of-house-impeachment-inquiry-of-trump/2019/10/07/be9e0af6-e936-11e9-85c0-85a098e47b37_story.html
moviePig
2019-10-08 22:12:31 UTC
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
[...]
This just in: Trump underestimates the American public...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
FPP
2019-10-08 22:16:33 UTC
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
[...]
Yes, but he has the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to do so.
--
And now, another in a series of Mental Health Bulletins:
"... If Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom,

Next up: "Kneel before ZOD!"
Adam H. Kerman
2019-10-09 04:59:00 UTC
Post by h***@bbs.cpcn.com
excerpt
A majority of Americans say they endorse the decision by House
Democrats to begin an impeachment inquiry of President Trump, . . .
You know that the only significant poll would be of likely 2020 voters
in House districts that Trump won in 2016 held by Democrats in 2018.
They won't vote to impeach if they won't get re-elected.