I predict the future, 4 months from now:
2020-11-24 22:25:49 UTC
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans. Hanoi Kerry might commit Hara-kiri.
moviePig
2020-11-24 22:55:24 UTC
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans. Hanoi Kerry might commit Hara-kiri.
So, you're predicting the GOP will vote down Democratic proposals.

Truly courageous political forecasting...
FPP
2020-11-25 03:17:03 UTC
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet
Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans.  Hanoi
Kerry might commit Hara-kiri.
So, you're predicting the GOP will vote down Democratic proposals.
Truly courageous political forecasting...
And he was SOOOOO right, all along, about the election, too!
--
"Good night wall, good night cages, good night endless Midnight rages."
"Good night thief, good night grief, good night cruel and callous Chief."

The Million MAGA March is mostly men... probably because the men aren't
very good at getting their women to come. Or so I've heard...

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
RichA
2020-11-25 22:34:39 UTC
I'm saying Biden will be lead so far afield (left-field) by far-left cranks in his party that nothing he proposes WILL be passable.
moviePig
2020-11-25 23:32:16 UTC
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans. Hanoi Kerry might commit Hara-kiri.
So, you're predicting the GOP will vote down Democratic proposals.
Truly courageous political forecasting...
I'm saying Biden will be lead so far afield (left-field) by far-left cranks in his party that nothing he proposes WILL be passable.
That's like a wife-beater blaming her for making him angry...

Shadow
2020-11-24 23:10:04 UTC
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans.
This from a "prophet" that predicted the lame orange turd
would win the elections.
I didn't know Marx had environmental "plans". You must read
the footnotes.

Don't worry, plenty of scam artists just like you....

Here, so you don't feel so lonely....

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Ubiquitous
2020-11-24 23:37:38 UTC
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet
Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans. Hanoi Kerry
might commit Hara-kiri.
Assuming they don't steal the election in January, too.

--
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive
voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

#StopTheSteal
ZZyXX
2020-11-25 21:44:17 UTC
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet
Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans. Hanoi Kerry
might commit Hara-kiri.
Assuming they don't steal the election in January, too.
--
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive
voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
- Joe Biden
#StopTheSteal
there are reports that trumptards are being recruited to move to
Georgia, register to vote, vote absentee ballot, and then collect their
"subsidy"
FPP
2020-11-25 21:55:18 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet
Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans.  Hanoi Kerry
might commit Hara-kiri.
Assuming they don't steal the election in January, too.
--
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive
voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
         - Joe Biden
#StopTheSteal
there are reports that trumptards are being recruited to move to
Georgia, register to vote, vote absentee ballot, and then collect their
"subsidy"
Probably a lie. Like they could find Georgia...

November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
moviePig
2020-11-25 22:17:08 UTC
Post by ZZyXX
Democrats, crying and whining that the Senate won't pass any of puppet
Biden's lunatic plans, especially his enviro-Marxist plans.  Hanoi Kerry
might commit Hara-kiri.
Assuming they don't steal the election in January, too.
--
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive
voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
         - Joe Biden
#StopTheSteal
there are reports that trumptards are being recruited to move to
Georgia, register to vote, vote absentee ballot, and then collect
their "subsidy"
Probably a lie.  Like they could find Georgia...
Easy, it's 500 miles east of the Great Sharpie Circle...