Actor Charles Nelson Reilly dies at 76
Mojo
2007-05-28 05:39:23 UTC
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070528/ap_en_tv/obit_reilly&printer=1;_ylt=AlckyhkbtY2zZDAWdOmvq6S2GL8C

Actor Charles Nelson Reilly dies at 76
19 minutes ago

Charles Nelson Reilly, the Tony Award winner who later became known for his
ribald appearances on the "Tonight Show" and various game shows, has died.
He was 76.

Reilly died Friday in Los Angeles of complications from pneumonia, his
partner, Patrick Hughes, told the New York Times.

Reilly began his career in New York City, taking acting classes at a studio
with Steve McQueen, Geraldine Page and Hal Holbrook. In 1962, he appeared on
Broadway as Bud Frump in the original Broadway production of "How to Succeed
in Business Without Really Trying." The role won Reilly a Tony Award.

He was nominated for a Tony again for playing Cornelius in "Hello, Dolly!"
In 1997 he received another nomination for directing Julie Harris and
Charles Durning in a revival of "The Gin Game."

After moving to Hollywood in 1960s he appeared as the nervous Claymore Gregg
on TV's "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" and as a featured guest on "The Dean
Martin Show."

He gained fame by becoming what he described as a "game show fixture" in the
1970s and 80s. He was a regular on programs like "Match Game" and "Hollywood
Squares," often wearing giant glasses and colorful suits with ascots.

His larger-than-life persona and affinity for double-entendres also landed
him on the "Tonight Show" with Johnny Carson more than 95 times.

Reilly ruefully admitted his wild game show appearances adversely affected
his acting career. "You can't do anything else once you do game shows," he
told The Advocate, the national gay magazine, in 2001. "You have no career."

His final work was an autobiographical one-man show, "Save It for the Stage:
The Life of Reilly," about his family life growing up in the Bronx. The
title grew out of the fact that when he would act out as a child, his mother
would often admonish him to "save it for the stage."

The stage show was made into the 2006 feature film called "The Life of
Reilly."

Reilly's openly gay television persona was ahead of its time, and sometimes
stood in his way. He recalled a network executive telling him "they don't
let queers on television."

Hughes, his only immediate survivor, said Reilly had been ill for more than
a year.

No memorial plans had been announced.
Garondo Marondo

I hope GSN can be bothered to do a tribute.
Sean Carroll
2007-05-28 23:36:00 UTC
Post by Mojo
Actor Charles Nelson Reilly dies at 76
19 minutes ago
Not even a brief mention of Jose Chung in that article? News people suck.
--
--Sean
http://spclsd223.livejournal.com/

Tritter: Merry Christmas.

House: And a happy go to hell.
redsurf
2007-05-29 23:56:21 UTC
On Mon, 28 May 2007 19:36:00 -0400, Sean Carroll
Post by Sean Carroll
Post by Mojo
Actor Charles Nelson Reilly dies at 76
19 minutes ago
Not even a brief mention of Jose Chung in that article? News people suck.
Yes, yes they do. And so do the so-called "entertainment" shows.
Access Hollywood? The same pictures over and over of the latest
Lindsay Lohan crap, and the fall on Miss Universe, and more
dysfunctional, but we must worship them "stars". Nothing about
Charles Nelson Reilly.

Um. I have issues.

Steve Newport
2007-05-30 21:40:50 UTC
***@ix.netcom.nospamcom (redsurf)
so-called "entertainment" shows. Access Hollywood? The same pictures
over and over of the latest Lindsay Lohan crap, and nothing about
Charles Nelson Reilly. Um. I have issues.
You have every right to be really pissed. Lohan is unnecessary.

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
p***@hotmail.com
2007-06-01 01:01:49 UTC
Post by Sean Carroll
Post by Mojo
Actor Charles Nelson Reilly dies at 76
19 minutes ago
Not even a brief mention of Jose Chung in that article? News people suck.
Yes, yes they do. And so do the so-called "entertainment" shows.
Access Hollywood? The same pictures over and over of the latest
Lindsay Lohan crap, and the fall on Miss Universe, and more
dysfunctional, but we must worship them "stars". Nothing about
Charles Nelson Reilly.
Um. I have issues.
Sheesh! It's the 31st and I didn't hear it on the regular news,
either!

When did we get so focused on the young nut cases instead of the
majority who are OVER 40 and NOT in REHAB? (Orr showing off their
naughty parts in parks...)

He was fun. A little bit nutty, but fun!

Pattie
Steve Newport
2007-06-01 20:52:34 UTC
***@hotmail.com
I didn't hear it on the regular news, either! When did we get so focused
on the young nut cases instead of the majority who are OVER 40 and NOT
in REHAB? He was fun.
-------------------------------------
And talented-- on stage and screens.

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
Daniel Damouth
2007-05-28 06:14:43 UTC
Post by Mojo
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070528/ap_en_tv/obit_reilly&printer=1;
_ylt=AlckyhkbtY2zZDAWdOmvq6S2GL8C
I'll remember his fantastic character from two of my favorite "X-
Files" episodes until the day I die.

-Dan Damouth
Anim8rFSK
2007-05-28 06:36:15 UTC
Post by Daniel Damouth
Post by Mojo
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070528/ap_en_tv/obit_reilly&printer=1;
_ylt=AlckyhkbtY2zZDAWdOmvq6S2GL8C
I'll remember his fantastic character from two of my favorite "X-
Files" episodes until the day I die.
-Dan Damouth
Yes, he was great there.

I'm surprised how young he was though; I'd have thought he was in his
70s when he did the X-Files.
--
This message came from the number one poster
on rec.arts.tv for the month of May 2007,
as officially certified by Ken from Chicago.
Keith Baird
2007-05-29 16:56:36 UTC
Post by Daniel Damouth
I'll remember his fantastic character from two of my favorite "X-
Files" episodes until the day I die.
Isn't that one episode each of "X-Files" and "Millennium?"

--/<eith
Tony Calguire
2007-05-28 06:26:44 UTC
Post by Mojo
Charles Nelson Reilly, the Tony Award winner who later became known
for his ribald appearances on the "Tonight Show" and various game
shows, has died. He was 76.
Jose Chung's in outer space now.

And no mention of Lidsville... I want my mommy Hoodoo!
O***@sbcglobal.net
2007-05-29 23:07:49 UTC
Post by Tony Calguire
And no mention of Lidsville... I want my mommy Hoodoo!
What about UNCLE CROC'S BLOCK?

"Comedy is the truth done for laughs."
Taylor
2007-05-28 08:46:34 UTC
[...]
The 5 hour Richard Dawson (-hosted) "Family Feud" marathons on GSN
every Sunday night from 7PM (ET) until 12AM (ET) are very
entertaining! Sure beats what's on the U.S. networks primetime.

____________________________
www.skulduggerypleasant.com
Val
2007-05-28 13:27:01 UTC
Post by Taylor
[...]
The world is definitely a lot less bright and happy!

From Michael Musto's column for October 15, 2001
http://www.villagevoice.com/nyclife/0142,musto,29135,15.html

...Reilly mesmerizingly traverses the length of his own life, describing how
he triumphed over much unsolicited advice. ("They don't allow queers on
television," a producer once told him-but the guy was later killed by a male
hustler.) Reilly proved them all wrong by becoming so omnipresent he admits
to once thinking, "Who do I have to fuck to get off TV?"
AndrewJ
2007-05-28 13:38:57 UTC
... Reilly proved them all wrong by becoming so omnipresent he admits
to once thinking, "Who do I have to fuck to get off TV?"
Famous story: During rehearsals for the musical COMPANY, actor Larry
Kert yelled out in frustration, "Who do I have to screw to get out of
this show?"

Without missing a beat, Stephen Sondheim yelled out from offstage,
"The same person you screwed to get into it."
Steve Newport
2007-05-28 14:51:33 UTC
***@cavtel.net (AndrewJ)
During rehearsals for the musical COMPANY, actor Larry Kert yelled out
in frustration, "Who do I have to screw to get out of this show?"
Without missing a beat, (co-author) Stephen Sondheim yelled out from
offstage, "The same person you screwed to get into it."
I saw Kert in COMPANY. I met CNR once and saw him in Neil Simon's GOD'S
FAVORITE. I also saw three of the Broadway shows he directed.
t***@iwvisp.com
2007-05-28 18:22:55 UTC
Post by AndrewJ
... Reilly proved them all wrong by becoming so omnipresent he admits
to once thinking, "Who do I have to fuck to get off TV?"
Famous story: During rehearsals for the musical COMPANY, actor Larry
Kert yelled out in frustration, "Who do I have to screw to get out of
this show?"
Without missing a beat, Stephen Sondheim yelled out from offstage,
"The same person you screwed to get into it."
Less Famous Story, but almost as funny...

A friend of mine was working on Cannonbal Run II, and he was assigned
to drive Charles Nelson Reilly to the John Wayne Airport in Orange
County. As my friend, who was in his late 20's at the time, was
driving through somewhat rural O. C., Charles asked him, "What's that
fabulous aromal?" Friend replied that it was the scent from the
adjacent orange groves they were driving through. "Oh," Charles said
flirtingly, "I thought you farted."

Ray Arthur
R H Draney
2007-05-28 18:44:04 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Less Famous Story, but almost as funny...
A friend of mine was working on Cannonbal Run II,
If you can call that working....r
--
"You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!"
"You got Weltanschauung in my Schadenfreude!"
doc
2007-05-28 18:49:44 UTC
On 28 May 2007 11:44:04 -0700
Post by R H Draney
If you can call that working....r
CNR always seemed like he was having a good time! I'll have to hand
him that.
--
Terry
_______________

All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.

-Aristotle
PirateJohn
2007-05-29 21:47:14 UTC
Post by R H Draney
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Less Famous Story, but almost as funny...
A friend of mine was working on Cannonbal Run II,
If you can call that working....r
I ran into Brock Yates once. Considering that most auto writers are
struggling to get by, and Yates was driving a new Lamborghini, I'd say
that Cannonball appeared to have been berry, berry good to him.

--PirateJohn--
www.PirateJohn.com
charliekilo
2007-05-29 23:45:04 UTC
Post by PirateJohn
Post by R H Draney
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Less Famous Story, but almost as funny...
A friend of mine was working on Cannonbal Run II,
If you can call that working....r
I ran into Brock Yates once. Considering that most auto writers are
struggling to get by, and Yates was driving a new Lamborghini, I'd say
that Cannonball appeared to have been berry, berry good to him.
--PirateJohn--
www.PirateJohn.com
Brock wasn't just an automotive "writer" and "movie guy" (Cannonball Run &
Smokey and the Bandit) but the executive editor of "Car and Driver," a
television commentator and best selling author. The combination of those
things can put your butt in a Lambo.
Hoodini
2007-05-30 07:17:09 UTC
Post by charliekilo
Post by PirateJohn
I ran into Brock Yates once. Considering that most auto writers are
struggling to get by, and Yates was driving a new Lamborghini, I'd say
that Cannonball appeared to have been berry, berry good to him.
--PlagiaristAssPirateJohn--
www.PlagiaristAssPirateJohn.com
Brock wasn't just an automotive "writer" and "movie guy" (Cannonball Run &
Smokey and the Bandit) but the executive editor of "Car and Driver," a
television commentator and best selling author. The combination of those
things can put your butt in a Lambo.
The Great American Run Announces $1 Million Bounty!

The Cannonball World Series has today announced that entrants signing
up for July’s Great American Run will have the chance to walk away
with the largest prize in road racing – a cool $1 million.

http://www.usprwire.com/Detailed/Automotive/The_Great_American_Run_Announces_1_Million_Bounty__8763.shtml

[USPRwire, Thu May 10 2007] The Cannonball World Series has today
announced that entrants signing up for July’s Great American Run will
have the chance to walk away with the largest prize in road racing – a
cool $1 million.

Already set to be one of the greatest car events of the decade, the
stateside spectacular will see this year’s winner take home a brand
new limited edition Saleen ‘Bad Boy’ Mustang and automatic entrance
into next year’s rally. The one million dollar fund will be paid out
to the winner of the 2008 epic.

“We still have a few spaces remaining for drivers and teams wishing to
take part in this summer’s road rally,” confirms Tim Porter, event
organiser. “The victorious pairing will be granted admission to defend
their crown next year and earn their shot at our mammoth prize fund.”

The largest ever cash reward offered for non-professional drivers, the
Great American Run million dollar bounty is destined for the
competitor successfully navigating more than three thousand miles of
the American road network in the time closest to the benchmark set by
the Cannonball World Series Events crew.

Based on the legendary Hollywood movie, the Great American Run follows
the same format as the ultra-successful European Cannonball Run. With
four starting cities, four hundred muscle cars and a six day drive,
entrants slug it out on a coast to coast cavalcade which takes them
through some of the finest scenery in the United States.

“The Great American Run is set to follow in the wheel tracks of some
of the most epic car rallies seen on European tarmac,” says Tim
Porter. “Larger than life with muscle cars and show cars,
entrepreneurs and life-long friends, it’s not the taking part that
counts in the Great American Run, it’s the spirit with which you compete!”

The 2007 Great American Run begins on July 29 in Miami, FL; Atlanta,
GA; Washington D.C. and New York City, NY. One hundred drivers will
set off from each destination before converging in Las Vegas.
Following an all-comers high-octane track day at Willow Springs
Raceway, the cavalcade of cars will then travel together to Los
Angeles for the event finale.

To reserve your place for The Great American Run, visit
www.thegreatamericanrun.com

For sales information, to reserve your place or for sponsorship
details, contact Jo Groome. Tel: +44 1403 276191 or email: [info @
cannonballworld.com]. Alternatively, call toll free in the USA:
800-619-8593

Editors Note: Please direct all press queries to Rebecca Appleton. Tel
+44 208 123 5178 or email [Rebecca @ topposition.co.uk]. High
resolution images, editorial comment, archived press information and
interviews are available on request.
"a bugliada da, yagi mu a mugi woogayo"
Hoodini
2007-05-30 07:30:37 UTC
Post by charliekilo
Smokey and the Bandit) but the executive editor of "Car and Driver," a
television commentator and best selling author. The combination of those
things can put your butt in a Lambo.
Cannonball Run Pub & Restaurant To Be Sold at Auction

Automotive and racing legend Brock Yates is selling his Pub including
all memorabilia at auction, Friday, June 2, 2006

http://www.usprwire.com/Detailed/Automotive/Cannonball_Run_Pub_Restaurant_To_Be_Sold_at_Auction_2401.shtml

[USPRwire, Sat May 27 2006] It's the end of an era. Brock Yates'
career includes Senior Editor, Car and Driver, contributor to The Wall
St. Journal and other publications; originator of the Cannonball Run;
television commentator, motion picture and television actor, producer,
and script writer, as well as author of numerous automotive books.

While Yates' career goes on, he is selling his beloved Cannonball Pub
in the small community of Wyoming, Southeast of Buffalo, New York. For
his legion of fans it's an opportunity to buy a piece of history.
There are photos and banners and all kinds of memorabilia in the Pub
not to mention bar stools, tables and chairs that have been witness to
some of the great story-telling sessions in automotive history.

It all goes on the block, Friday, June 2nd. The building goes first at
11:00 AM and then the contents. Auctioneers Kelly and Ben Schultz will
sell it all, down to the bare walls. Movie stills, racing and
automobile mementos, decorations, restaurant fixtures and kitchen
equipment: no reserve, everything goes regardless of price.

The Historic "Wyoming Hook & Ladder Fire Hall" building that housed
the Gaslight Christmas Shoppe will also be sold. This hundred-year-old
building with its 80-foot tall brick tower is a community landmark. It
will be sold prior to the content sale at the Gaslight Restaurant and
Cannonball Pub. The building will be sold, no reserve, regardless of
price.

While Brock and his wife Pam are moving on to other projects, Wyoming,
New York will remain their home. They will do everything they can to
support and assure that those who purchase these historic properties
succeed.

Don't miss this opportunity to pick up a piece of history. Call
716.759.2260 for details, or go to
http://www.antiqueworldmarket.com/060206%20Auction.html
"a bugliada da, yagi mu a mugi woogayo"
Pirate John Gilmer ™
2007-05-30 10:06:23 UTC
I ran into Brock Yates once. Considering that most auto writers
are
struggling to get by, and Yates was driving a new Lamborghini,
I'd
say
that Cannonball appeared to have been berry, berry good to him.

--PirateJohn--
www.PirateJohn.com

________________________

....and I'll be damned if Brock didn't recognize me as a fellow
celebrity (who is not doing beriberi good, but I've got fecal
meningitis and chlamydia, so I bested him there;)
Cho Cmelak - Pearson, WI
2007-05-30 15:03:22 UTC
Let's not bother.

Cmelak, PJ owns you, lock, stock, and barrel. You are so obsessed by
him, and you make up nonsense about him that even a 15 year old troll
can see through (ah, hah!) that you have become nothing more than a
joke.

Go off and spam some more people. Not everyone has you in their kill
file.

Yet. ;)

You have managed to make yourself the laughingstock of newsgroups.
Congrats! I suspect that you can thank Karen Anderson for part of
your "success" and that speaks volumes right there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is William Bill Cmelak. I am a fat and stupid shithead. I spam
newsgroups using the following sockpuppets:

Hoodoo
Hoodini
Shrike!
25th Century Quaker
SSS333

I have been stalking another guy for almost three years because I am
jealous of him and because he hurt my widdle feelings and I just
cannot get over the pain.

I live in an old mobile home here:

William Cmelak
N9340 Pickerel Creek Rd
Pearson, WI 54462-8140

I drive a 25 year old military truck because that's all that I can
afford.

I flunked out of trade school. I went to a slow I spend all of my
time at my computer using an old dial up connection. The rest of the
time I watch television 24/7. No one will give me the respect that I
think that I deserve.

Two years ago I was approached by an old woman named Karen Anderson
who talked me into helping her stalk and troll this guy. She had had a
crush on him and he kicked her to the curb. She drove to his town and
followed him around for two days without him knowing it. She is also
jealous of him. Anderson has stalked several other men before.

She lives at:

Karen Anderson
3590 Narrows View Lane NE #102
Bremerton, WA 98310

Anderson and I are both addicted to stalking. We know that what we do
is wrong, and we see this other guy kick our asses all the time, but
we just don't have the willpower to stop.

I am so jealous, jealous, JEALOUS of that guy that it makes me want to
BURST. I spend all of my time researching what he does, where he
lives. Hell, I even follow his eBay account.

This dude that I hate is popular in his town and community and I HATE
that. So I make up crap about him and his girlfriend and post it to
newsgroups and generally make a nusiance out of myself. Most of what
I make up is a complete figment of my imagination but if I repeat my
lies often enough maybe someone will believe them.

This guy just drives me CRAZY. He's president of a motorcycle club,
he's involved with several charities. Everyone that meets him seems
to like him. I am so damned jealous that I cannot stand it.

Did I mention that I am insanely jealous?

He lives in a warm climate, and I am stuck in the sticks of Wisconsin,
barely able to afford heating oil.

He travels all the time and I haven't been out of Wisconsin in years.

He is active, and my health issues keep me from leaving the house.

He motorcycles all over the country and into Mexico and I cannot ride
any more. I hate that. And I hate those damned Mexicans, even though
that doesn't make me a racist because I said so.

This guy makes more money than I do and that can't be right. I just
know there's something wrong there.

He has a girlfriend that loves him and takes care of him and I haven't
had a date with a woman for over 10 years. And when he was single he
got laid all of the time. Now that's not right either.

What can I possibly do? I am so unhappy. I'd blow my brains out but I
cannot afford the bullets.
Cho Cmelak - Pearson, WI

cannot afford the bullets.
PAPA INCORPORATED
COCKHAIRZ UND GRAPEFRUIT ARF OF YOU
Hoodini
2007-06-05 09:55:36 UTC
Cho Cmelak - Pearson, WI said the following on 5/30/2007 10:07 AM:

PirateJohn also whined the following via one of his 60+ TROLL and
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Romeo - Hemingway House cat
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:48:22 -0000
No offense,
Well Doc, it's not too hard to see why everyone thinks that you are
some sort of asshole. Cmelak at least has an excuse, since he's a
retard with an emotional problem. But you don't have that excuse.
Who's "everyone", loser?

You talk like someone still gives a shit about you and your malformed
opinions. You still can't see that your maliciousness and PATHOLOGICAL
LYING (over the past three years that I am aware of it) has
disenfranchised everyone but two of your mental midget henchboys who
can't think for themselves.

As for your lame bullshit boast that "I OWN FAT BILLY CMELAK", how is
it that in the message cited below you claim, "I have a degree in
accounting", yet you own no tangible property such as real estate and
the only tangible assets you have are several shitty motorcycles?

In fact, here are some amusing but true facts and comparisons between
asspiratejohn's loser DEADBEAT lifestyle and my status in life:

1) asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd allegedly went to college and
obtained, but obviously didn't earn, an accounting degree (evidence
cited below)

2) at currently 51 years of age, asspiratejohn earns less money per
year at his flunky taking-vodka-to-work job than I did at my job over
a decade ago

3) I own my own house, free and clear, on about eight acres of wooded
land - the value of the trees on my property is greater than that of
any of his shitty motorcycles

4) I also own several more acres of land in the State in which
asspiratejohn resides (under the roof of a facilitating and pilfering
cunt who is so god-awful ugly that she's glad to have a destitute
loser like him around - and he would rather subjugate himself to her
because he is too lazy to earn a living wage, as he repeatedly states:
"... because She Who Must Be Obeyed...")

5) asspiratejohn obtained a $30,000 unsecured personal loan over three
years ago allegedly to "buy some property" (his own words to that
effect also cited below)

6) asspiratejohn currently does not own, and, I believe, has never
owned, a house or real estate of any kind, anywhere

7) asspiratejohn has, by all indications, not repaid the $30,000
personal loan and the accumulated interest has by now increased the
amount he owes another 50% or so of the original principle

8) asspiratejohn received tens of thousands of dollars some years ago
from either his inbred dad or alcoholic old grandad and he promptly
squandered it and lost the rest of it through mismanagement in an
alleged business venture

9) asspiratejohn plagiarized the intellectual property of a friend of
his several years and published a book containing the plagiarized
content, but, to make the publication less than lackluster, added
content of his own that was presented on a pre-teenage reading level
with numerous grammatical errors

There are a lot more disparities between myself and asspiratejohn,
but, the fact remains that he allegedly obtained an accounting degree
but is forever about one day away from bankruptcy and being destitute.

Conversely, I have worked in several machine shops and do not have an
accounting background yet I own my own house and about 10 acres of
land located in two separate States. I have nominal and typical debts
- only a small portion of asspiratejohn's $40,000+ debt for which he
has nothing to show for it - and live a frugal lifestyle and within my
means by choice. Other than nominal and typical debts, I owe no one
and pay my bills.

asspiratejohn owns nothing but several shitbox motorcycles and his
bills are paid by a cunt so ugly she pays to have a loser like him
around for his alleged indifferent heterosexual services. He's an
alcoholic as is the cunt, apparently.

asspiratejohn is a lowlife loser with nothing to his name, and, that
name is less than useless because of it.

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = FLUNKY FAILED ACCOUNTANT

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = DEADBEAT

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = SWEETHEART SCAMMER

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = PLAGIARIST

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = TROLL & USENET FORGER

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = L O S E R !!!!!!!!!!

From: "PirateJohn" <***@aol.com>
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: 'Learning To Obey' [was: Re: Lee Harvey Oswald, from
"suspect" to "assassin" in 2 days]
Date: 26 Nov 2005 17:26:40 -0800

From: ***@aol.comNOSPAM (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: 24 Dec 2003 16:51:46 GMT
Subject: Re: DEAD: Christmas Bonuses? What did you get?

Jeese ... after I had to do the unthinkable several years ago (go
back to work) I thought that times were really tough these days.
Hearing everyone's tales made me realize that I've been pretty lucky.

My bonus: Several thousand $$$ from The Day Job a few months ago,
several hundred extra during X-mas, and a $30K soft loan from a
friend to buy some property about a month ago.

~~~~
John Wesley Gilmer III, 12526 Agatite Road, Jacksonville,
Florida 32258; (904) 247-3543 or (904) 652-7222 or (904)
268-5220 or (904) 673-0932; "I'm smarter, bigger, stronger,
and a lot meaner than you are. You also won't be the first
person that I didn't like who I had to kill. Legally." -- john
wesley gilmer III; john wesley gilmer III is, of course, "el
Presidente, Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club,
www.ABVMC.com", and, www.RidingIntoHistory.org promoter

PirateJohn <***@buccaneerpress.com> Gilmer of Jacksonville, Florida
shows what a tough guy he is by continuing (for over three years now!)
to malign KA, "an old woman" as he describes her in his own words!.

What a gutless sack of shit. Disgusting.

-----------
Fat and Ugly Anderson <***@Anderson_the_skank.biz>

***@yahoo.com

Skanky Karen <***@anderson_the_fool.org>

Karen Anderson <***@yahoo.com>

***@yahoo.com

Bad Salmon Karen Anderson
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel,alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Doesnt this crazy spam posting remind you of that ugly old
goof, Karen Anderson? was Re: Poor, desperate anonymous troll
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:19:00 -0000

Jacksonville, Florida is a malicious TROLL, he posted his typical
bullshit and lies via the following of his 60+ aliases which is
specifically meant to harass and denigrate an elderly female he
failed to successfully sweetheart scam, namely...
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries,ALT.FAN.FRANK-ZAPPA
Subject: Cmelak cries out "I AM SO OWNED BY THAT GUY THAT I OBSESS
OVER! HE MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!" st depressing
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:11:38 -0000

-----------------------------------

Follow-up bullshit and lies posted by asspiratejohn "TROLL"
gilmer/gilturd omitted to again present the factual evidence which
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles,alt.motorcycle.sportbike
Subject: Re: It is just depressing
Date: 31 May 2007 07:05:57 -0700

Pasted below are over 30 aliases, many of them of the troll or forged
variety, used by asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd to transmit thousands of
usenet messages via "NNTP-Posting-Host: 209.177.232.245".

A large percentage of the messages consisted of malicious content
meant to harass numerous individuals and spoil every newsgroup he
posted into.

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = T R O L L !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Subject: Re: good old days
Date: 24 May 2007 08:43:17 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: Florida Family Shocked They Weren't Told New Home Was
Scene of Triple Murder-Suicide
Date: 24 May 2007 07:15:53 -0700
Subject: Re: MINUTEMEN call out Geraldo for the Anti-American lying
SISSY that he is
Date: 21 May 2007 13:46:09 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Subject: Re: Not a joke: WTO Announces Formalized Slavery Model for
Africa
Date: 20 Feb 2007 11:19:04 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Subject: Re: Loopholes In Florida Concealed Weapon's Permit
Date: 2 Feb 2007 13:18:40 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Subject: Re: Gator Balls
Date: 18 Jan 2007 11:52:11 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Subject: Florida concert rumours
Date: 8 Jan 2007 07:35:31 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: John Lust, 94, "The last sky sailor," airship crewman,
dies
Date: 5 Jan 2007 11:10:23 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Character assassination of Erik L
Date: 8 Nov 2006 06:11:25 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries,alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: The Karen Anderson photo collection and police report,
just so we don't forget what nutcases Shrike! (Billy Cmelak) and his
girlfriend Karen Anderson are, was Re: The Shrike troll's long lost
fugly looking girlfriend
Date: 27 Sep 2006 07:03:56 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett,alt.fan.frank-zappa,alt.obituaries
Subject: Gay Zappa fan Fat Billy Cmelak of Pearson, WI (Shrike
troll) admits to plotting to rape and sodomize innocent man
Date: 27 Sep 2006 06:22:51 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: "vastly influential records... responsible for the
music that we... can't abide"
Date: 19 Sep 2006 05:32:40 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.motorcycles.harley
Subject: Re: another usenet participant that is fed up with the
Hoodoo Troll's baby-like whining
Date: 1 Jun 2006 11:04:15 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel,alt.fan.frank-zappa
Indifference likes to take it up the ass
Date: 1 Jun 2006 06:10:51 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.mexico,alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: are u a mexican woman wanting to come to america??
Date: 3 Apr 2006 06:49:51 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries,alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: Liza Minnelli having sex
Date: 3 Apr 2006 06:48:58 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Subject: Re: 11 countries plan to lobby against U.S. immigration law
Date: 22 Feb 2006 13:21:58 -0800
Newsgroups: wa.general,alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: For Sandgroper, who must be the dumbest cocksucker
that ever lived
Date: 20 Feb 2006 05:52:56 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries,alt.fan.frank-zappa,wi.general
Subject: Re: healthwatch: New Tampa, Florida toilet water is
cleaner than ice of fast food joints
Date: 17 Feb 2006 14:35:02 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett,alt.fan.frank-zappa,wi.general
Subject: Fat Bill Cmelak of Pearson, WI and his continued stalking
and harrassment
Date: 17 Feb 2006 11:01:37 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries,alt.fan.frank-zappa,wi.general
Subject: Re: Macintosh operating system never being infected with a
malicious computer virus
Date: 17 Feb 2006 06:01:05 -0800
Newsgroups: fl.general
Subject: Re: HOODOO'S INFO
Date: 15 Feb 2006 07:01:55 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: South Dakota lawmakers on Monday fast-tracked
legislation restricting protests at funerals
Date: 15 Feb 2006 06:01:13 -0800
Subject: Re: Psycho Sick Fuck Cmelak shoots his nuts off with his
antique guns
Date: 14 Feb 2006 15:01:49 -0800
Subject: Re: Mex govt pact with US Jewish group to train Mex
reconquistas in 'Nueva York', provide $$ to illegals
Date: 31 Oct 2005 14:03:47 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Subject: Re: Hispanics = xenophobes
Date: 27 Oct 2005 14:08:49 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles
Subject: Re: Poker run, Jacksonville, FL, to benefit radio DJ hit
by hit and run vehicle
Date: 25 Aug 2005 17:26:57 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: An appeal to Hoodoo (and PJ)
Date: 25 Aug 2005 14:26:44 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: 'Watermelon in Easter Hay' and 'Any Way the Wind
Blows' on World Cafe's August 11, 2005 playlist
Date: 11 Aug 2005 10:55:26 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Pierre Le Bris, 85, travel industry executive invented
Eurailpass
Date: 11 Aug 2005 10:54:39 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Subject: Disabled Cmelak dreams of riding a motorcycle again
Date: 10 Aug 2005 15:58:58 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Stomach fur? ROFL!!
Date: 17 Feb 2005 15:59:44 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.motorcycles.marketplace,alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Pearson, WI man brags about running over motorcyclists
Date: 16 Feb 2005 05:41:33 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: "Blessed Relief" on NPR's Fresh Air
Date: 8 Feb 2005 05:33:50 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: OT but in the family, so to speak: WFMU blog entry on
Don Adams
Date: 29 May 2007 16:30:44 -0700
Denial about what Asswipe?
I caught what was diagnosed as meningitis on a trip through
Louisiana,
Texas, and into Mexico. There was a malaria outbreak at about the
same time not far away from where I was at in Mexico - the
symptoms
are very similar. My MD said that I most likely got bitten by a
bug.
Period.
Really? Let's reexamine the facts:

Here's how you informed folks of your affliction:

------------
In ***@yahoogroups.com, ***@a... wrote:

Hey folks --

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the meeting last night. I'm
afraid that I've come down with a nasty case of viral meningitis
------------

After being seen by a doctor for this affliction you never stated how
you allegedly contracted it until the CDC description of it (portions
of which are included below) were posted to usenet which caused you to
back-pedal, stammer, and come up with your lame fallacious excuse that
it was caused by a "bug bite"

After that exchange took place on usenet, you later stated that (as
seen via the citation immediately below), "Cmelak thinks that viral
meningitis is communicable", as if the CDC evidence supporting my
comment regarding viral meningitis means absolutely nothing because it
doesn't conform to yet another lie you wish to perpetuate.

asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd = PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
Cmelak thinks that viral meningitis is communicable.
My annotations as they pertain to asspiratejohn gilmer/gilturd the
PATHOLOGICAL LIAR are interspersed with the information found on the
CDC website at -
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/revb/enterovirus/viral_meningitis.htm

How is the virus spread?

Enteroviruses, the most common cause of viral meningitis, are
most often spread through direct contact with respiratory secretions
(e.g., saliva, sputum, or nasal mucus) of an infected person. This
usually happens by shaking hands with an infected person or touching
something they have handled, and then rubbing your own nose or
mouth.
------------------

Let's examine the following specific portion of the CDC's document
located at
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/revb/enterovirus/viral_meningitis.htm
as it pertains to the lack of personal hygiene asspiratejohn
gilmer/gilturd admitted about himself in email messaging with a former
friend.

--------------------
The virus can also be found in the stool of persons who are infected.
The virus is spread through this route mainly among small children who
are not yet toilet trained. It can also be spread this way to adults
changing the diapers of an infected infant.
--------------------

2007-05-28 14:46:40 UTC
Post by Taylor
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070528/ap_en_tv/obit_reilly&printer=1;_y...
Actor Charles Nelson Reilly dies at 76
19 minutes ago
The 5 hour Richard Dawson (-hosted) "Family Feud" marathons on GSN
every Sunday night from 7PM (ET) until 12AM (ET) are very
entertaining! Sure beats what's on the U.S. networks primetime.
I can still remember WAYYYY back in the early 70's when Reilly and Dawson
were on the game show Match Game.
Reilly mentioned something about the Stanton Island Ferry and Dawson said
"You are the Stanton Island Fairy".
I think that was the first time I ever heard an actor call another actor gay
on national TV even if it was a joke.

EB
Steve Newport
2007-05-29 04:50:15 UTC
he appeared on Broadway as Bud Frump in the original Broadway production
of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." The role won
Reilly a Tony Award. He was nominated for a Tony again for playing
Cornelius in "Hello, Dolly!" In 1997 he received another nomination for
directing Julie Harris and Charles Durning in a revival of "The Gin
Game."
He also directed the Broadway comedy THE NERD.

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O
William December Starr
2007-05-29 22:13:17 UTC
Post by Mojo
Actor Charles Nelson Reilly dies at 76
19 minutes ago
Charles Nelson Reilly, the Tony Award winner who later became
known for his ribald appearances on the "Tonight Show" and various
game shows, has died. He was 76.
Aw, damn.
--
William December Starr <***@panix.com>