One thing I know for sure about this election.
Add Reply
i***@gmail.com
2020-10-17 05:25:01 UTC
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.

President Trump produced a roaring economy with the highest
stock market numbers in history, the lowest unemployment
rate in 50 years and the lowest unemployment numbers
for women and minorities ever recorded. Without
the Communist Chinese pandemic, and its devastating impact
on the world's economy, he would have walked
into a second term while senile Joe Biden struggled to
remember where he was and what office he was running for.

Irish Mike

Who would walk 5 miles through a rain storm to
vote for President Trump and save America from
the left wing Democrats who are out to destroy it.
Ian J. Ball
2020-10-17 05:38:58 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.
No, if Trump loses it's because he's his own worst enemy, and is
incapable of getting out of his own way.
2020-10-17 15:16:39 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.
No, if Trump loses it's because he's his own worst enemy, and is
incapable of getting out of his own way.
This.

Trump allowed this election to be about him personally and his abrasive
personality. If he'd let it be about Biden and the radical left, he'd
probably win easily. But he always has to be at the center of everything
which leads him to pull the focus off the Dems even when they're sabotaging
themselves.
FPP
2020-10-17 21:12:52 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.
No, if Trump loses it's because he's his own worst enemy, and is
incapable of getting out of his own way.
This.
Trump allowed this election to be about him personally and his abrasive
personality. If he'd let it be about Biden and the radical left, he'd
probably win easily. But he always has to be at the center of everything
which leads him to pull the focus off the Dems even when they're sabotaging
themselves.
Already making excuses for losing an election that's over 2 weeks away?
Well, at least you plan ahead...
--
There's nothing more American than demanding to carry an AR-15 to
"protect yourself" but refusing to wear a mask to protect everyone else.

If you hired a guy to "Make My House Great Again", and he hired his
incompetent children, stole your money, gave it away to your richest
neighbors, let everyone get sick, killed your grandma, backed over your
mailbox, burned down your house and blamed it on your black friends next
door... would YOU hire him AGAIN?

REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.
Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
Adam H. Kerman
2020-10-17 21:53:13 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.
No, if Trump loses it's because he's his own worst enemy, and is
incapable of getting out of his own way.
This.
Trump allowed this election to be about him personally and his abrasive
personality. If he'd let it be about Biden and the radical left, he'd
probably win easily. But he always has to be at the center of everything
which leads him to pull the focus off the Dems even when they're sabotaging
themselves.
I agree with you completely. trots will now accuse me of sucking up.

Trump went to Kenosha. I thought that was a perfect opportunity for
Trump to make the case that certain aspects of society had fallen apart
and that it's going to spread to your suburb.

He could have had a slam dunk.

Instead, he did nothing more than use harsh rhetoric that appeals to no
one beyond his own base. He doesn't even try to appeal beyond those who
have already decided to vote for him.

FPP
2020-10-17 06:52:35 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.
Nope. It'll be because he did nothing to stop, or control the pandemic.
Post by i***@gmail.com
President Trump produced a roaring economy with the highest
stock market numbers in history, the lowest unemployment
rate in 50 years and the lowest unemployment numbers
for women and minorities ever recorded.
And then he crashed it all to the ground, and set it on fire because he
refused to take it seriously. He threw away the playbook, and disbanded
the office set up to handle it.

He KNEW how deadly it was, did nothing about it, and lied to the
American people about how bad it was going to be.

Lazy liar's don't make good presidents.

trotsky
Liars.
FPP
2020-10-17 13:12:09 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
President Trump produced a roaring economy with the highest
stock market numbers in history, the lowest unemployment
rate in 50 years and the lowest unemployment numbers
for women and minorities ever recorded.
And then he crashed it all to the ground, and set it on fire because
he refused to take it seriously.  He threw away the playbook, and
disbanded the office set up to handle it.
He KNEW how deadly it was, did nothing about it, and lied to the
American people about how bad it was going to be.
Lazy liar's don't make good presidents.
Liars.
I do that for my buddy. He hats it.

FPP
2020-10-17 13:12:34 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
President Trump produced a roaring economy with the highest
stock market numbers in history, the lowest unemployment
rate in 50 years and the lowest unemployment numbers
for women and minorities ever recorded.
And then he crashed it all to the ground, and set it on fire because
he refused to take it seriously.  He threw away the playbook, and
disbanded the office set up to handle it.
He KNEW how deadly it was, did nothing about it, and lied to the
American people about how bad it was going to be.
Lazy liar's don't make good presidents.
Liars.
I prefer to use Nazi's, myself... but it didn't fit.

David Johnston
2020-10-17 08:12:38 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.
President Trump produced a roaring economy with the highest
stock market numbers in history,
That would be more impressive if it wasn't the product of out of control
deficit spending in an already booming economy.
NoBody
2020-10-17 12:59:20 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.
President Trump produced a roaring economy with the highest
stock market numbers in history, the lowest unemployment
rate in 50 years and the lowest unemployment numbers
for women and minorities ever recorded. Without
the Communist Chinese pandemic, and its devastating impact
on the world's economy, he would have walked
into a second term while senile Joe Biden struggled to
remember where he was and what office he was running for.
Irish Mike
Who would walk 5 miles through a rain storm to
vote for President Trump and save America from
the left wing Democrats who are out to destroy it.
He would lose with the help of Dem governors who literally murdered
elderly people by forcing nursing homes to accept Covid positive
residents.
trotsky
2020-10-17 13:02:44 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is one thing I know for sure about this election.
If President Trump loses, and for America's sake I
hope he doesn't, it will be because of the Covid pandemic.
Go fuck yourself with a pitchfork and try posting with less stupidity
next time.