Hello Muddah, hello Faddah, Here I am, in the Virgin Islands
thinbluemime2
2020-08-03 04:40:22 UTC
Epstein’s alleged secret girlfriend revealed as children’s book author
By Lee Brown August 2, 2020
https://nypost.com/2020/08/02/everything-you-need-to-know-about-jeffrey-epsteins-secret-girlfriend/

Jeffrey Epstein’s secret girlfriend was a children’s book author
nicknamed “Chocolate Sauce” who touts herself as a “spiritual
entrepreneur” — and runs a “sacred space” in the Big Apple, according to
a report.

News of a previously unknown girlfriend first emerged in the latest
trove of unsealed court documents, in which Ghislaine Maxwell was shown
to have begged Epstein to get “Shelley” to publicly announce in the
2000s that she — not Maxwell — was the pedophile’s ex.

Now she has been identified as British-born author Shelley Anne Lewis,
43, who was a frequent traveler on Epstein’s private jet, including
trips to his so-called “Pedo Island,” according to the Mail on Sunday
newspaper.

“Shelley was always very well connected and beautiful. I am shocked and
saddened,” a former colleague told the UK paper of her apparent romantic
ties to the notorious late pedophile.

Lewis refused to comment to the paper — but appeared to have deleted her
social media accounts before the latest document dump.

She would have been 22 when she is said to have started dating Epstein
in 1999, when he was 46, meeting while she worked in the contemporary
art department of Christie’s auction house in New York.

Lewis previously praised an unidentified “mentor” who was “so original
in all his thought processes that he couldn’t even see the box,”
according to the report. “My already inquisitive and curious nature
evolved. I supposed it gave me a kind of ‘anything is possible’
mentality,” she reportedly said.

She now runs a “spirituality-oriented” children’s publishing house named
after her nickname, “Chocolate Sauce” — as well as a Big Apple
meditation center, Sacred Space NY, which aims to “help New Yorker’s
unplug from the frenetic pace of the city and cultivate practices for
Inner Peace.”

Lewis also wrote a bestselling children’s book — “A Key To The Heart,”
that garnered praise from the likes of First Lady Laura Bush and Harry
Potter series author JK Rowling
thinbluemime2