Wilford Brimley, Quaker Oats pitchman, dies at 85
super70s
2020-08-02 09:25:18 UTC
Wilford was the go to for old coot roles back in the '80s.

A couple of my favorites he did were The Stone Boy and Country.

Also showed up in such big hits as The Thing, The Firm and The Natural.
shawn
2020-08-02 17:51:38 UTC
On Sun, 02 Aug 2020 04:25:18 -0500, super70s
Post by super70s
Wilford was the go to for old coot roles back in the '80s.
A couple of my favorites he did were The Stone Boy and Country.
Also showed up in such big hits as The Thing, The Firm and The Natural.
He was always good for a movie. Sorry to hear of his passing.