After Ice Cube Works With Trump, CNN Cancels Cuomo Interview, Rapper Says: ‘Can’t_Handle_The_Truth’
2020-10-17 14:51:25 UTC
Rapper and actor Ice Cube said Friday that CNN canceled his scheduled
appearance on host Chris Cuomo’s “Cuomo Prime Time.”

The rapper, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, recently made headlines
for working with the Trump administration on a plan intended to bolster
black Americans’ prosperity, dubbed the “Platinum Plan.”

According to Ice Cube, Team Biden told him they’d work with him post-
election, whereas the Trump administration working with the rapper
right away, amending their Platinum Plan.

“So the POWERS that be cancelled my interview on [Cuomo Prime Time]
tonight,” he tweeted Friday. “I’ve actually been ban[ned] from [CNN]
for a few months so I was surprised they even asked.”

“But it seems like they can’t handle the truth,” he added.

Trump adviser Katrina Pierson gave a “shoutout” to the rapper for
working with the Trump administration on Wednesday: “Shoutout to [Ice
Cube] for his willingness to step up and work with [Donald Trump]
Administration to help develop the [Platinum Plan],” she wrote.
“Leaders gonna lead, haters gonna hate. Thank you for leading!”

Following Pierson’s tweet, Ice Cube said via Twitter that Team Biden
pushed back talks about his “CWBA,” or, contract with black America,
until post-election. The Trump administration, however, “made
adjustments” to their plan after speaking with him.

“Facts: I put out the CWBA (contract with black America),” he posted.
“Both parties contacted me. Dems said we’ll address the CWBA after the
election. Trump campaign made some adjustments to their plan after
talking to us about the CWBA.”

The CWBA details “13 different areas of improvement, including bank
lending, prison reform, police reform and the elimination of all
confederate monuments,” Rolling Stone highlights.

“The problems facing America are too deep and wide to simply reform one
area or another,” the contract says. “Long-lasting solutions demand a
comprehensive thorough ‘rethink’ of America so that each new approach
in each area supports the success of the others. This Contract with
Black America will provide conceptual approaches in several areas.”

Ice Cube was called racially-charged names and ripped online for
working with Trump. One Twitter user, for example, told the rapper he
was “working with the DARKSIDE.”

“Every side is the Darkside for us here in America,” the actor
responded. “They’re all the same until something changes for us. They
all lie and they all cheat but we can’t afford not to negotiate with
whoever is in power or our condition in this country will never change.
Our justice is bipartisan.”

“Black progress is a bipartisan issue. When we created the Contract
With Black America we excepted to talk to both sides of the isle.
Talking truth to power is part of the process,” he wrote in another
tweet.

Responding to a piece critical of Ice Cube from The Washington Post,
the rapper wrote: “I will advise anybody on the planet who has the
power to help Black Americans close the enormous wealth gap.”

Trump’s Platinum Plan seeks to “increase access to capital in black
communities by almost $500 billion” and outlines its four “pillars” as
follows:

OPPORTUNITY – By achieving historic employment levels for
Black Americans, as well as increasing access to capital for
new businesses, President Trump has been committed to ensuring
all Black Americans can achieve the American Dream

SECURITY – By signing into law the celebrated First Step Act,
President Trump has brought common sense criminal justice
reform to the American people for the first time in decades,
while ensuring that our streets and communities are safe for
families and business owners

PROSPERITY – As the first President to provide long-term
funding to Historically Black Colleges and Universities, this
Administration continues to seek immediate and generational
advancement for Black Americans

FAIRNESS – As demonstrated through his actions to initiate
investment into Opportunity Zones, as well as address health
disparities, wage gaps and necessary education reforms,
President Trump works every day to advance a fair and just
America for the Black Community

In June, Ice Cube made headlines for posting anti-Semitic images on
Twitter. The Wrap reported:

… he tweeted a mural of six white men playing Monopoly on the
backs of black men. In the picture, a pile of cash sits in the
middle of the board and the game pieces represent different
countries under the control of the men playing, including
figurines of the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty. “All we
have to do is stand up, and their little game is over,” the
picture was captioned. The tweet was immediately ripped for
its anti-semitic caricatures of the men playing Monopoly. And
compounding matters, the mural was originally painted in
London in 2012 — and later taken down after complaints over
its anti-Jewish stereotypes.

He defended the posts in a tweet saying he’s just “pro-black.” “What If
I was just pro-Black? This is the truth brother,” Ice Cube wrote. “I
don’t lie on anyone, I didn’t say I was anti-anybody. DONT [sic]
BELIEVE THE HYPE. I’ve been telling my truth.”

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
Shadow
2020-10-17 19:15:53 UTC
Rapper and actor Ice Cube said Friday that CNN canceled his scheduled
appearance on host Chris Cuomo’s “Cuomo Prime Time.”
The rapper, whose real name is O’Shea Jackson, recently made headlines
for working with the Trump administration on a plan intended to bolster
ONE black Americans’ prosperity....

And guess what that guy's "real name" is?
R: O’Shea Jackson?
You cheated .....
LOL

PS You really shouldn't mention Trump's "plans" and
"promises", or he'll lose the few votes he still has.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012