Facial recognition used on capitol rioters, not a PEEP from left-wingers who've opposed its use
2022-01-10 06:53:33 UTC
https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/21/22395323/fbi-facial-recognition-us-capital-riots-tracked-down-suspect
Adam H. Kerman
2022-01-10 14:38:34 UTC
https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/21/22395323/fbi-facial-recognition-us-capital-riots-tracked-down-suspect
I'm not reading the article. I've read other articles in which there are
volunteers doing the facial recognition.

I give up, Rich. What are you upset about? These criminals have no
expectation of privacy.

This isn't like facial recognition of people going about their ordinary
business which I agree would be a massive privacy violation.

To enter the Capitol complex on a normal work day, is everyone required
to show ID? Last time I was there, I had to go through metal detectors
but I didn't show ID. It's been a while. I wasn't there for a special
event like inauguration or State of the Union address, just a hearing.