Death panels.
2020-07-24 10:52:43 UTC
COVID-19 patients will be ‘sent home to die’ if deemed too sick, Texas county says
Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244443257.html#storylink=cpy
FPP
2020-07-24 11:50:33 UTC
 COVID-19 patients will be ‘sent home to die’ if deemed too sick,
Texas county says
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244443257.html#storylink=cpy
No word on what Sarah Palin thinks?
--
Nuts that spent the last twenty years prepping their bunker to survive
indefinitely in a nuclear winter are giving up after wearing a thin

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
trotsky
I don't think Sarah's been heard from since Todd dumped her.
BTR1701
2020-07-24 16:12:53 UTC
COVID-19 patients will be 'sent home to die' if deemed too sick, Texas
county says
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244443257.html#storyli
nk=cpy
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the border to either
escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for their hospital care,
and at the same time infect those same Americans with the disease.

This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
trotsky
2020-07-24 16:50:29 UTC
COVID-19 patients will be 'sent home to die' if deemed too sick, Texas
county says
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244443257.html#storyli
nk=cpy
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the border to either
escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for their hospital care,
and at the same time infect those same Americans with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Will you be pulling the statistics to support what you say out of your
arsehole later then? You really don't get it? You have zero crediblity
on any subject, you talk shit so much now you're best of discussing
topics with "RichA", and that's as horseshitty as it gets. Holy balls
are you stupid.
danny burstein
2020-07-24 16:52:09 UTC
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the border to either
escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for their hospital care,
and at the same time infect those same Americans with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Funny about that. Mexico has closed their border with
the US and is barring US citizens from entering Mexico.
***@panix.com
2020-07-24 17:08:42 UTC
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the border to either
escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for their hospital care,
and at the same time infect those same Americans with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Funny about that. Mexico has closed their border with
the US and is barring US citizens from entering Mexico.
We've done the same-- and it's apparently racist for us to have done so.
Weird how it's racist for us to do the same thing the Mexicans have done
but they're not racist.

Nevertheless, as we all know there are a million ways to come north that
don't involve crossing the border at the official place.
trotsky
2020-07-24 19:04:27 UTC
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the border to either
escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for their hospital care,
and at the same time infect those same Americans with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Funny about that. Mexico has closed their border with
the US and is barring US citizens from entering Mexico.
We've done the same-- and it's apparently racist for us to have done so.
Weird how it's racist for us to do the same thing the Mexicans have done
but they're not racist.
We're supposed to have the best system of government in the world so for
you to say "How come we can't be just like Mexico?" makes you sound even
more like an asshole than usual.
FPP
2020-07-24 20:08:39 UTC
[...]
Not for nothing... but *I* want to know why we can't be as good as
Mexico, too!

trotsky
Did Trumpsky ever explain how Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall?
FPP
2020-07-24 20:08:01 UTC
[...]
Nope. Mexico isn't closing their border because white people are coming
over. They're not closing it to just one ethnic group, are they?

BTR1701
2020-07-24 20:47:59 UTC
[...]
Nope. They're not closing it to just one ethnic group, are they?
Neither are we. If you're a Swede-- white as the driven snow-- and you
show up at the Juarez bridge, you're not getting into the U.S. during
the pandemic.
FPP
2020-07-24 22:01:15 UTC
[...]
Why, yes! It's the Swedes Trump is trying to keep out!

Ubiquitous
2020-07-24 22:49:24 UTC
[...]
Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
"It took a worldwide pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the stock
market. It took quarantining. It took many small businesses closing. It
the Obama high mark."
David Johnston
2020-07-24 23:12:03 UTC
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the border to either
escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for their hospital care,
and at the same time infect those same Americans with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Funny about that. Mexico has closed their border with
the US and is barring US citizens from entering Mexico.
We've done the same-- and it's apparently racist for us to have done so.
I hadn't heard any claims that the pandemic shutdowns are racist. Well
except for the initial shutdown of Chinese travellers but not American
travelers from China.
FPP
2020-07-24 20:06:44 UTC
Post by danny burstein
Post by BTR1701
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the border to either
escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for their hospital care,
and at the same time infect those same Americans with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Funny about that. Mexico has closed their border with
the US and is barring US citizens from entering Mexico.
So, Trump WAS right! Mexico WILL be paying for a wall!

Ubiquitous
2020-07-24 22:47:59 UTC
Post by danny burstein
Post by BTR1701
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the border to either
escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for their hospital care,
and at the same time infect those same Americans with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Funny about that. Mexico has closed their border with
the US and is barring US citizens from entering Mexico.
Umm, you do understand that illegal aliens don't cross the border at our
checkpoints, right?

the Obama high mark."
Micky DuPree
2020-08-05 13:03:52 UTC
Post by danny burstein
Post by BTR1701
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases
are ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the
Wuhan Flu is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the
border to either escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for
their hospital care, and at the same time infect those same Americans
with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Funny about that. Mexico has closed their border with
the US and is barring US citizens from entering Mexico.
Currently, the U.S. is 10th in the world in Covid-19 cases per capita.
Mexico is 56th. While both countries are trending upwards, I'd sooner
suspect Americans of infecting Mexicans than the other way around.

-Micky
Ubiquitous
2020-08-05 16:41:06 UTC
Post by Micky DuPree
Post by danny burstein
Post by BTR1701
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases
are ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the
Wuhan Flu is raging like wildfire. So they're flooding across the
border to either escape it or have the American taxpayers pay for
their hospital care, and at the same time infect those same Americans
with the disease.
This is something your 'professional' media refuses to report.
Funny about that. Mexico has closed their border with
the US and is barring US citizens from entering Mexico.
Currently, the U.S. is 10th in the world in Covid-19 cases per capita.
Mexico is 56th. While both countries are trending upwards, I'd sooner
suspect Americans of infecting Mexicans than the other way around.
That's because they're testing in America bu8t not in Mexico, plus,
the illegals who are asymptomatic are spreading it here.

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.

FPP

David Johnston
2020-07-24 23:09:45 UTC
COVID-19 patients will be 'sent home to die' if deemed too sick, Texas
county says
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244443257.html#storyli
nk=cpy
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire.
Is it? Mexico has a population of 128 million and a case total of

Confirmed
370,712
+8,438
Deaths
41,908
+718
Recovered
236,209

according to the updates

The United States has a population of 331 million and a case total of

Confirmed
4,179,560
+79,751
Deaths
147,534
+1,239
Recovered
1,252,170
+32,537

As of this date. It doesn't look to me like Mexico is worse off than
the United States.
BTR1701
2020-07-25 07:10:18 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by BTR1701
COVID-19 patients will be 'sent home to die' if deemed too sick, Texas
county says
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244443257.html#story
li
nk=cpy
Notice that Starr County is right along the Mexican border. Much like
border counties in New Mexico, Arizona, and California, it's cases are
ballooning because of the illegals fleeing Mexico, where the Wuhan Flu
is raging like wildfire.
As of this date. It doesn't look to me like Mexico is worse off than
the United States.
Never said it was. But if you had the Wuhan Flu and you had a choice to
ride it out in rural Mexico or the U.S., where would you choose?
RichA
Countries less advanced may lack medical facilities compared to the West, but they almost all have much younger populations which aren't as vulnerable to covid. So, they are very likely more infected than Western countries, but don't show it.
Ubiquitous
2020-07-24 16:12:00 UTC
COVID-19 patients will be "sent home to die" if deemed too sick, Texas county
says
Read more here: https://www.star-
telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244443257.html#storylink=cpy

Well, there you go blaming others for Obama's fuckups again!

BTW, I suspect the increase in Wuhan Flu cases along the MX border is caused by
infected illegal aliens crossing the border and spreading it to others.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

the Obama high mark."
RichA
2020-07-25 07:43:27 UTC
COVID-19 patients will be ‘sent home to die’ if deemed too sick, Texas county says
Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244443257.html#storylink=cpy
Yes, certainly never happens to any other terminal patients...