Epstein was under video surveillance. So where is the video?
2019-08-12 02:38:06 UTC
Washington Post was quick to gloss over it and run a statics rant about suicide in prison. Now, if Trump were to be implicated in anything, the Post would all over themselves demanding to know what happened. But they aren't. Because?
Ed Stasiak
2019-08-12 03:09:19 UTC
So where is the video?
The same place Hillary’s emails went.
trotsky
2019-08-12 09:10:51 UTC
Good one, Thanny!
FPP
2019-08-12 11:27:26 UTC
So where is the video?
The same place Hillary’s emails went.
Good one, Thanny!
So the video never existed, then.
--
Trump: "I'm rich." (* but you can't see my taxes.)
"I'm smart." (* but you can't see my grades.)
"I'm totally exonerated." (* but you can't see the report.)
David Johnston
2019-08-12 03:40:26 UTC
Washington Post was quick to gloss over it and run a statics rant about suicide in prison. Now, if Trump were to be implicated in anything, the Post would all over themselves demanding to know what happened. But they aren't. Because?
Because the most rational assumption is that Epstein actually did commit
suicide.
FPP
2019-08-12 05:05:23 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
Washington Post was quick to gloss over it and run a statics rant
about suicide in prison.  Now, if Trump were to be implicated in
anything, the Post would all over themselves demanding to know what
happened.  But they aren't.  Because?
Because the most rational assumption is that Epstein actually did commit
suicide.
Not without an awful lot of help from his friends...
trotsky
2019-08-12 10:09:52 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
Washington Post was quick to gloss over it and run a statics rant
about suicide in prison.  Now, if Trump were to be implicated in
anything, the Post would all over themselves demanding to know what
happened.  But they aren't.  Because?
Because the most rational assumption is that Epstein actually did
commit suicide.
Not without an awful lot of help from his friends...
If I heard the story correctly he was on suicide but not at the time of
his death and he was under video surveillance but not at the time of his
death, and oh by the way he had some methodology with which to kill
himself at his disposal. Sounds very plausible.
FPP
2019-08-12 11:31:20 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
Washington Post was quick to gloss over it and run a statics rant
about suicide in prison.  Now, if Trump were to be implicated in
anything, the Post would all over themselves demanding to know what
happened.  But they aren't.  Because?
Because the most rational assumption is that Epstein actually did
commit suicide.
Not without an awful lot of help from his friends...
If I heard the story correctly he was on suicide but not at the time of
his death and he was under video surveillance but not at the time of his
death, and oh by the way he had some methodology with which to kill
himself at his disposal. Sounds very plausible.
No, I think that one of the people who wanted Jeffrey Epstein dead, and
may have engineered it, was Jeffrey Epstein himself.

By all accounts, the man lived like an Arabian Prince. Reportedly, he
wore a shirt ONCE, and discarded it after a single use.

That kind of a guy ain't eating American Chop Suey on Tuesdays in the
Mess Hall, and shitting out in the open in a stainless steel bowl.

That kind of a guy would do whatever he could to avoid living like that
- and he had the money to accomplish the task.
RichA
2019-08-12 05:54:20 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by RichA
Washington Post was quick to gloss over it and run a statics rant about suicide in prison. Now, if Trump were to be implicated in anything, the Post would all over themselves demanding to know what happened. But they aren't. Because?
Because the most rational assumption is that Epstein actually did commit
suicide.
The video would erase all the conspiracy theories. Where is it?