[NEWS] "Mayans M.C." renewed for fourth season (drama)
Add Reply
Your Name
2021-05-03 22:03:38 UTC
From Variety.com ...

'Mayans MC' Renewed for Season 4 at FX
--------------------------------------
The news comes ahead of the Season 3 finale, which is set to
air on May 11. Season 4 of the outlaw biker drama, which was
co-created by Elgin James and "Sons of Anarchy" creator Kurt
Sutter, is set to air in 2022.

"Elgin James, his creative collaborators, this incredible
cast and crew delivered on another epic season of 'Mayans
M.C.,'" said Nick Grad, president of original programming
for FX Entertainment. "Through three seasons, 'Mayans' has
told stories that resonate well beyond the border where the
club thrives and survives, inviting fans inside their world
and giving them a seat at the table."

The series follows the life of Ezekiel "EZ" Reyes (JD Pardo),
a newly patched member of the Mayans M.C. charter on the
Cali/Mexi border. Once the golden boy with the American Dream
in his grasp, EZ and his brother Angel (Clayton Cardenas) are
closer than ever after uncovering the truth behind their
mother's murder while their father Felipe (Edward James
Olmos) struggles to reconcile the choices he and his sons
have made.

The series also stars Ray McKinnon, Carla Baratta, Danny
Pino, Michael Irby, Raoul Max Trujillo, Richard Cabral,
Emilio Rivera, Sarah Bolger and Sulem Calderon.

"I am deeply indebted to everyone at FX and 20th for
allowing us to continue to tell the stories of the
characters that Kurt and I created and whom our cast and
crew took to new heights in season 3," said James. "In
season 4 we look forward to diving deeper into each
character's truths, exploring the danger of the combustible
world they inhabit, and for each writer, cast member and
crew to stake out our place as storytellers."

"Mayans MC" is executive produced by James, Michael Dinner,
and Sutter. The 10-episode third season is produced by
20th Television and FX Productions.

<https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/mayans-mc-renewed-season-4-fx-1234965498/>
BTR1701
2021-05-04 09:12:57 UTC