OT: Cop test (WWJD?)
2020-06-30 16:50:20 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.

Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...

Ed Stasiak
2020-06-30 17:47:23 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Know you’ll have to excuse me while I go out
and riot and burn down the city in support of
this poor innocent women who dindu nuffin…
moviePig
2020-06-30 19:23:49 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Know you’ll have to excuse me while I go out
and riot and burn down the city in support of
this poor innocent women who dindu nuffin…
Yes, but I included "WWJD?" in the header because, as much as I wanted
throughout to see this woman trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey, I
reacted to every new escalation with a "How the fuck did we get here?".
The inadvertent manipulation of the cop's psychology reminded me quite
strongly of the infamous Stanley Milgram experiment...
BTR1701
2020-06-30 20:19:48 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Know you’ll have to excuse me while I go out
and riot and burn down the city in support of
this poor innocent women who dindu nuffin

Yes, but I included "WWJD?" in the header because, as much as I wanted
throughout to see this woman trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey, I
reacted to every new escalation with a "How the fuck did we get here?".
Who cares what some quasi-mythical historical figure might or might not
do? Might as well as what the Easter Bunny would do.

The fact of the matter is, the woman escalated the situation at every
turn and was eventually brought into custody for the felonies she
committed.

If anything, this shows that cops don't just tolerate anything from
white people because of their supposed 'privilege' as we've been told by
the activists for the last month. White people get tased, put in cuffs,
and sent to prison 'just for taillight violations' just like black
people do when they start resisting arrest, fighting the cops, and
brandishing deadly weapons.

(And yes, the truck in this case became a deadly weapon the moment she
took off in it. Until she was out of it and on the ground, the cop had
no idea if she'd turn it on him or not.)
moviePig
2020-06-30 21:13:29 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Know you’ll have to excuse me while I go out
and riot and burn down the city in support of
this poor innocent women who dindu nuffin…
Yes, but I included "WWJD?" in the header because, as much as I wanted
throughout to see this woman trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey, I
reacted to every new escalation with a "How the fuck did we get here?".
Who cares what some quasi-mythical historical figure might or might not
do? Might as well as what the Easter Bunny would do.
Yes, I assumed (mistakenly, apparently) that everyone would understand
"WWJD?" not as an appeal to divine authority but rather as an invitation
to examine the video from a very alternative viewpoint.
Post by BTR1701
The fact of the matter is, the woman escalated the situation at every
turn and was eventually brought into custody for the felonies she
committed.
Yes, she was "in the wrong", I doubt many here question that.
Post by BTR1701
If anything, this shows that cops don't just tolerate anything from
white people because of their supposed 'privilege' as we've been told by
the activists for the last month. White people get tased, put in cuffs,
and sent to prison 'just for taillight violations' just like black
people do when they start resisting arrest, fighting the cops, and
brandishing deadly weapons.
Yes, it does show that ...by one selected example, anyway. That aspect
didn't occur to me, nor iirc to the folks on Reddit.
You seem to be suggesting he should have fired at her vehicle...
BTR1701
2020-06-30 22:12:38 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Know youâέΣll have to excuse me while I go out
and riot and burn down the city in support of
this poor innocent women who dindu nuffinâ݊
Post by BTR1701
(And yes, the truck in this case became a deadly weapon the moment she
took off in it. Until she was out of it and on the ground, the cop had
no idea if she'd turn it on him or not.)
You seem to be suggesting he should have fired at her vehicle...
Not at all, but it does justify him approaching the truck with his
pistol drawn and pointed when she finally stopped.
EGK
2020-06-30 22:20:10 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Know youâέΣll have to excuse me while I go out
and riot and burn down the city in support of
this poor innocent women who dindu nuffinâέ¦
BOLLM Belligerent Old Ladies Lives Matter!
moviePig
And yet I'd bet he did it just to scare the piss out of her.
BTR1701
2020-06-30 22:53:15 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Know youΧΔκΓ©κΘll have to excuse me while I go out
and riot and burn down the city in support of
this poor innocent women who dindu nuffinΧΔκΓ©εŠ
Post by BTR1701
(And yes, the truck in this case became a deadly weapon the moment she
took off in it. Until she was out of it and on the ground, the cop had
no idea if she'd turn it on him or not.)
You seem to be suggesting he should have fired at her vehicle...
Not at all, but it does justify him approaching the truck with his
pistol drawn and pointed when she finally stopped.
And yet I'd bet he did it just to scare the piss out of her.
You like to make these kind of pronouncements about people a lot, with
no evidence to back them up.
moviePig
2020-06-30 23:04:13 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Post by BTR1701
(And yes, the truck in this case became a deadly weapon the moment she
took off in it. Until she was out of it and on the ground, the cop had
no idea if she'd turn it on him or not.)
You seem to be suggesting he should have fired at her vehicle...
Not at all, but it does justify him approaching the truck with his
pistol drawn and pointed when she finally stopped.
And yet I'd bet he did it just to scare the piss out of her.
You like to make these kind of pronouncements about people a lot, with
no evidence to back them up.
No, it's not a pronouncement, it's a "bet", i.e., a weighted guess. And
if you're wondering what the "weight" comes from, it's the extreme
unlikelihood that he expected her to pop out an AK-47... or a penknife.
FPP
2020-07-01 06:25:52 UTC
    From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Post by BTR1701
(And yes, the truck in this case became a deadly weapon the moment she
took off in it. Until she was out of it and on the ground, the cop had
no idea if she'd turn it on him or not.)
You seem to be suggesting he should have fired at her vehicle...
Not at all, but it does justify him approaching the truck with his
pistol drawn and pointed when she finally stopped.
And yet I'd bet he did it just to scare the piss out of her.
You like to make these kind of pronouncements about people a lot, with
no evidence to back them up.
No, it's not a pronouncement, it's a "bet", i.e., a weighted guess.  And
if you're wondering what the "weight" comes from, it's the extreme
unlikelihood that he expected her to pop out an AK-47... or a penknife.
Don't explain, pig... especially to Vegas Thanny.
--
Nuts that spent the last twenty years prepping their bunker to survive
indefinitely in a nuclear winter are giving up after wearing a thin

"Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens
include Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald [Bunker Bitch] Trump." -
Ben Wexler
REAL PRESIDENTS LEAD. REALITY TV PRESIDENTS DON'T.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
FPP
2020-07-01 05:54:26 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Post by BTR1701
(And yes, the truck in this case became a deadly weapon the moment she
took off in it. Until she was out of it and on the ground, the cop had
no idea if she'd turn it on him or not.)
You seem to be suggesting he should have fired at her vehicle...
Not at all, but it does justify him approaching the truck with his
pistol drawn and pointed when she finally stopped.
And yet I'd bet he did it just to scare the piss out of her.
You like to make these kind of pronouncements about people a lot, with
no evidence to back them up.
'He got it from you, dad... he got it from watching you!'

FPP
2020-07-01 06:24:58 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Post by BTR1701
(And yes, the truck in this case became a deadly weapon the moment she
took off in it. Until she was out of it and on the ground, the cop had
no idea if she'd turn it on him or not.)
You seem to be suggesting he should have fired at her vehicle...
Not at all, but it does justify him approaching the truck with his
pistol drawn and pointed when she finally stopped.
And yet I'd bet he did it just to scare the piss out of her.
You like to make these kind of pronouncements about people a lot, with
no evidence to back them up.
BTR1701
Jun 25, 2020, 11:35:59 AM (6 days ago)
I <BET> even her husband would buy a can of that.
BTR1701 Jun 17, 2020, 1:57:41 PM
Now you do Hutt. <BET>cha won't.
BTR1701 May 29, 2020, 9:17:49 PM
Looks like a mob is trying to storm CNN Center in Atlanta, breaking windows
and spraying graffiti all over the giant CNN logo out front. Whaddya <BET> CNN calls those cops they’ve been calling evil, racist, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing assholes all week to save themselves?
BTR1701 Apr 21, 2020, 11:00:36 PM
How much you want to <BET> FPP doesn't rail against them and call them
"Blue State Morons"? 'Cause it's always 'different' when they do it,
dontcha know.
BTR1701 May 18, 2020, 5:57:11 PM
I <BET> they'd scream like a scalded cat if the government tried to do
that to them, but they have no problem holding others to that standard.
You bet more than a compulsive gambler in Vegas, fuckwit!

Hence "I learned it by watching you, dad! I learned it from you!" (-TV
PSA reference I wouldn't know about because Thanny says I don't watch TV
- and Thanny is always rite!)

Ed Stasiak
2020-07-01 01:53:44 UTC
Now you’ll have to excuse me while I go out and riot and burn down
the city in support of this poor innocent women who dindu nuffin…
Yes, but I included "WWJD?" in the header
Jesus would have signed the ticket and paid the fine for driving
around for 6 months with a busted taillight. “Render unto Caesar”.
because, as much as I wanted throughout to see this woman trussed
up like a Thanksgiving turkey, I reacted to every new escalation with
a "How the fuck did we get here?". The inadvertent manipulation of
the cop's psychology reminded me quite strongly of the infamous
Stanley Milgram experiment...
What “manipulation”? She had a busted taillight so it was a valid
stop, she admitted to having a busted taillight for the past 6 months,
it was a valid police order requiring her to sign the ticket*, it was a
valid police order to get out of the truck, she then fled, then resisted
arrest and deservedly got her ass tasered.

*Though hereabouts, when I got a ticket years back I didn’t have to
sign it, in fact the crooked fat fuck cop literally threw it in my face
along with my ID and drove off to bust someone else.
moviePig
2020-07-01 02:30:29 UTC
[...]
Ah, I wasn't clear about who Jesus was to replace in this drama. I
meant: Would "Jesus", despite all of this woman's repellent,
self-entitled provocation, have wound up tasering and handcuffing her?
(I don't know the answer but it seems relevant to ask, nowadays.)
The Horny Goat
2020-07-03 00:03:26 UTC
Ah, I wasn't clear about who Jesus was to replace in this drama. I
meant: Would "Jesus", despite all of this woman's repellent,
self-entitled provocation, have wound up tasering and handcuffing her?
(I don't know the answer but it seems relevant to ask, nowadays.)
I think most of us got that the first time.

Mind you the idea of Jesus with a taser is more than a bit incongruous
though I suppose the Archangel Michael was supposed to have a flaming
sword.
Rhino
2020-07-03 12:59:36 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Know you’ll have to excuse me while I go out
and riot and burn down the city in support of
this poor innocent women who dindu nuffin…
I don't know about the United States but here in Ontario, any ticket
that you sign clearly states that you are NOT admitting to wrongdoing,
just acknowledging receipt of the ticket. You can still contest the
ticket in court. Maybe, if he'd made that clear, she *might* have signed
the ticket and avoided all that unpleasantness. But I doubt that would
have worked.

She was either incredibly naive and actually thought she could just
drive away with impunity or thought that she'd play the old lady card
and the officer would just let her slide. I don't see how the officer
could have let it slide though; if word got out that anyone could just
say no and drive away without signing their tickets, pretty soon a whole
lot of people would be breaking the laws.

She's just lucky he had a taser. If this happened in a jurisdiction
without tasers, he would probably have been justified in at least laying
a beating on her for assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest
and maybe even shooting her with his pistol.
2020-06-30 19:44:27 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
And you posted this off-topic article here because?

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
moviePig
2020-06-30 20:56:25 UTC
From Reddit, this cop encounter.
Afaics, it can't be without mixed strong reaction...
http://youtu.be/NXsilll9uDY
And you posted this off-topic article here because?
Because I thought many of the regulars would find it interesting.

But you're right, I should have labeled it 'Off Topic". Oh, wait...