What Did You Watch? 2021-10-20 (Wednesday)
2021-10-21 08:30:41 UTC
On gaming night, I watched:

Nothing.

Let's go Brandon!
anim8rfsk
2021-10-21 11:32:13 UTC
Nothing.
Let's go Brandon!
Hey, thanks for asking!

ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING – THE FINALE

After stumbling bad and losing their way in the middle of the season
(Defiling gravity syndrome) they get firmly back on track for their last
episode. Obviously pretty much anything I say here would be a spoiler.
Selena Gomez has the line of the night. And I really didn’t see the end
coming.

Fred-Bob says “check it out”

WHAT WILL I WATCH?

The Hulu added a bunch of new stuff or at least changed what they’re
recommending to me. Like most if not all of the bond movies seem to be
there. They made a lot of suggestions, from which I added the TV show
monster land to my watchlist. And movies including
Intersect
The Limehouse golem
Killers anonymous
Iron mask
The courier
Cashback
The man who killed Hitler and then the Bigfoot
Edge World
Species - all four films
Boss level
G.I. Joe retaliation
Love and monsters
Theater of blood
The Addams family (CGI)
Out of Death
Flight
Chaos walking
Victor Frankenstein
2067
Trigger point
The world to come
Underworld
R 100
The owners

Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up amphetamines

Of those the four species movies and McClintock! And theater of blood are
all about to expire. Nice of the Hulu to mark those for you.

McClintock! Says it’s the “producers cut“ which should be about 10 minutes
longer but it’s running time is is the standard so I’m not quite sure
what’s going on there. That’s all I’ve watched so far. I did notice a
really weird anomaly. Uncle Joe from petticoat Junction plays an old codger
named “bunny dull“ when we first see him John Wayne says he wishes he could
figure out where he seen him before. He’s told that the guy isn’t an old
timer from that area he only arrived a couple years ago. But later Wayne’s
wife who has been gone for years knows the guy when she comes back and
there are a lot of things that say he’s been there before and Wayne’s whole
bit about having seen him someplace is forgotten. I’d love to know what
that was all about.

2021-10-21 17:44:06 UTC
Nothing.
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
Theater of Blood
Oooh! That's a fun one!

Let's go Brandon!
anim8rfsk
2021-10-21 19:44:13 UTC
Nothing.
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
Theater of Blood
Oooh! That's a fun one!
A Halloween classic.

Right now TCM is showing horror movies all day. There’s Christopher Lee as
Dracula!
Post by Ubiquitous
—> Let’’ go Brandon!

2021-10-21 22:18:21 UTC
Nothing.
What did you watch?
Hey, thanks for asking!
Theater of Blood
Oooh! That's a fun one!
A Halloween classic.
Right now TCM is showing horror movies all day. There's Christopher Lee
as Dracula!
Awww, man! I haven't had TCM since it was moved to another group that I
have to pay for and included four channels I don't want. Fuck it.

Oh wait, I might still get their movies on demand with Concast...

--
Let's go Brandon!

Ian J. Ball
2021-10-21 12:37:34 UTC
Lost & Found Music Studios (Netflix) - Ep's #2.7-2.11 (#21-25).
Most of these ep's were taken up by "dramah!!" with the girls'
group: To get her shot at Luke, Leia throws half of the girl group,
incl. Rachel, under the bus, and they kick her out of the group for it,
meaning Leia and Rachel are no longer besties. Rachel tries to
substitute her bestie with Maggie, but Maggie is too different.
Rachel again clashes with her music label, and asks to be let out of
her contract.
Nate, the mostly forgotten about newbie, shows up in one episode
because of his talent for making the "perfect" ringtone for people, but
flubs the ringtone for Annabelle and has to redo hers. (Meanwhile,
Hannah was *completely absent* from all of these ep's, to the point
where I'm assuming she's already been written off the show.)
Isaac confesses to Mary about getting his brother out of their
lives, and Mary is surprisingly cool about it.
They are explicitly writing Clara as bipolar when she stays up all
night working on a track for the boys' band (obviously in a "manic"
phase), and John is catching on to Clara's condition.
Eva and John "practice" their "first kiss" on each other, but Eva
realizes she really likes Jude, but isn't ready to pursue Jude yet.
I liked the last of these, "Call My Name", in which Annabelle
conspires to reunite the girl group - esp. the 1990s era "video" they
showed of a 1990s era "grunge rock" Mr. T(!) (it wasn't grunge - it was
more like "pop rock"!) at the end of the episode! And Mr. T was wrong -
his "rock-and-roll" version was much better than the girl groups' cover
of his song!!
Just 2 more episodes, so I should finish this today.
Then back to "The Next Step" season #4 on Friday.

soaps: GH - Mysterious dude, that I assume is Curtis' father, is
lurking around. Jason tells Sonny and Carly that he's going to Crete
with Britt. Willow talks Michael down from going after Nina (at least,
for now). Finn and Elizabeth seem to "officially" be an item, but then
Terry tells Lizzie that her father called for her.

Recorded for later: Just DOOL.