"Easter was Originally a Pagan Holiday!"
2021-04-07 10:55:32 UTC
Keep complaining and they'll take Toyotathon and make it a Christian
holiday.

"But we--"

You just lost Shark Week, too.

"That's not--"

Shark Week is now a 7-day Christian festival. Want to keep going? How about
Taco Tuesday?
Adam H. Kerman
2021-04-07 18:16:43 UTC
Keep complaining and they'll take Toyotathon and make it a Christian
holiday.
"But we--"
You just lost Shark Week, too.
"That's not--"
Shark Week is now a 7-day Christian festival. Want to keep going? How about
Taco Tuesday?
You completely whooshed me.

Happy Yeaster anyway, you old pagan.
BTR1701
2021-04-07 21:24:49 UTC
Keep complaining and they'll take Toyotathon and make it a Christian
holiday.
"But we--"
You just lost Shark Week, too.
"That's not--"
Shark Week is now a 7-day Christian festival. Want to keep going? How about
Taco Tuesday?
You completely whooshed me.
Happy Yeaster anyway, you old pagan.
I just got sick of the umpteenth time I saw a discussion of some aspect o
Easter and there's always the one asshole that feels it's necessary to jump i
and point out that "Ackshually, Easter is a pagan holiday that the Christian
co-opted..."
Ed Stasiak
2021-04-07 21:39:37 UTC
Happy Yeaster anyway, you old pagan.
I just got sick of the umpteenth time I saw a discussion of some aspect of
Easter and there's always the one asshole that feels it's necessary to jump in
and point out that "Ackshually, Easter is a pagan holiday that the Christians
co-opted..."
It’s always been my understanding that in their effort to promote
Christianity in pagan Europe, the church quite wisely co-opted the
spring equinox celebrations for Easter and the winter solstice for
Christmas.

But yeah, they may have picked the same date but the holiday itself
is Christian, not pagan.

2021-04-07 22:08:57 UTC
Happy Yeaster anyway, you old pagan.
I just got sick of the umpteenth time I saw a discussion of some aspect
of Easter and there's always the one asshole that feels it's necessary
to jump in and point out that "Ackshually, Easter is a pagan holiday
that the Christian co-opted..."
It=E2=80=99s always been my understanding that in their effort to promote
https://i.postimg.cc/X7rfB5b2/ackchyually.png
Christians are pagans. duh
Adam H. Kerman
2021-04-07 21:47:20 UTC
Keep complaining and they'll take Toyotathon and make it a Christian
holiday.
"But we--"
You just lost Shark Week, too.
"That's not--"
Shark Week is now a 7-day Christian festival. Want to keep going? How about
Taco Tuesday?
You completely whooshed me.
Happy Yeaster anyway, you old pagan.
I just got sick of the umpteenth time I saw a discussion of some aspect of
Easter and there's always the one asshole that feels it's necessary to jump in
and point out that "Ackshually, Easter is a pagan holiday that the Christians
co-opted..."
Yeah, we all know this. It's named for a Germanic/Anglo-Saxon goddess.
It's right in the name!

Just like Taco Tuesday is named for the Norse god of some Mexican war.

The Christian celebration of Shark Week: Sharks celebrate eating
Christians?
trotsky
2021-04-08 10:51:59 UTC
Keep complaining and they'll take Toyotathon and make it a Christian
holiday.
"But we--"
You just lost Shark Week, too.
"That's not--"
Shark Week is now a 7-day Christian festival. Want to keep going? How about
Taco Tuesday?
You completely whooshed me.
Happy Yeaster anyway, you old pagan.
I just got sick of the umpteenth time I saw a discussion of some aspect of
Easter and there's always the one asshole that feels it's necessary to jump in
and point out that "Ackshually, Easter is a pagan holiday that the Christians
co-opted..."
That was the issue, or did you have a bout of self-awareness again which
made you sick?