Rachel, you magnificently ignorant slut
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 13:47:55 UTC
This from @maddow is a perfect window into the prevailing mindset of elite liberal punditry these days: coming at Trump from the right to lament his call to pause US war games in Korea, and inferring that this horrible development must be the fault of PUTIN. 12 Jun 2018
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1006748327906627584

----------------

Rachel, you magnificently ignorant slut, in the event of a nuclear war, who'd be the first to complain when the electricity goes out, Rachel? You and your horde of promiscuous harpies. I can just see you now, sitting alone in your darkened apartment staring forlornly at your now-useless vibrator. You'll be humming a different tune, then, Rachel
David Johnston
2018-06-13 15:23:30 UTC
Nuclear war? With North Korea? Is that your reasoning? Oh no! North Korea has some nukes so now we have to wet ourselves and fall to our knees?
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 16:06:53 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1006748327906627584
----------------
Rachel, you magnificently ignorant slut, in the event of a nuclear war, who'd be the first to complain when the electricity goes out, Rachel? You and your horde of promiscuous harpies. I can just see you now, sitting alone in your darkened apartment staring forlornly at your now-useless vibrator. You'll be humming a different tune, then, Rachel
Nuclear war? With North Korea? Is that your reasoning? Oh no! North Korea has some nukes so now we have to wet ourselves and fall to our knees?
After killing 20% of Korea's population (1), the US has for 70 years conducted war games off the Korean peninsula. During the Obama admin, Sony worked closely with the US State dept and CIA to tailor "The Interview" film to graphically show N Korean President Kim getting blown to pieces in a fiery explosion (2).

Can there be any doubt why North Korea wants a nuclear deterrent against western aggression?

Liberals praised the Obama admin for deescalating conflict with Iran and Cuba, but their hatred of Trump for beating Hillary overrides any impulse to move toward peace in 2018 with N Korea. Shame on Rachel Maddow for being a propagandist for the left, SHAME!

(1) “Over a period of three years or so, we killed off — what — 20 percent of the population,” Air Force Gen. Curtis LeMay

(2) https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/KJcy-X3MAnE/NW68a5ND3V8J

DON'T SUPPORT A CANDIDATE OR POLITICIAN OR POLITICAL PARTY -- SUPPORT POLICY GOOD FOR AMERICANS WHEN IT COMES FROM THE LEFT OR THE RIGHT!
David Johnston
North Korea decided it needed a nuclear deterrent after George Bush put it on the list of nations the United States needed to destroy. But given how successful that deterrent has been at bringing the United States to heel and make concessions to it, there ain't no way whatsoever that they're ever gonna give it up.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 16:29:26 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
[...]
Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein would probably agree if they had not been defanged, overthrown and murdered by nuclear-armed western forces.

---------------

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ivs=1&q=seven+countries+in+five+years#tts=0
David Johnston
Oh yes, it makes perfect sense. It just isn't a particularly good reason to show North Korea your throat.
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 16:43:58 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
[...]
Apparently Trump showing Kim an iPad film about the benefits of nonproliferation worked better than Obama subversively dropping USB drives over N Korea containing the INTERVIEW.

Sounds like the North Koreans respond to threats like most humans.
Ed Stasiak
2018-06-13 17:06:05 UTC
For real?
t***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 20:00:41 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Obama subversively dropping USB drives over N Korea containing the INTERVIEW.
For real?
Yep, pretty much for real.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/how-activists-are-taking-down-north-korea-one-thumb-drive-at-a-time/

No, the USG is not going to stamp the flash drives with "Made In America" but the USG will fund groups that do the work for them.

So yes, movies and subversive material was loaded onto flash drives and dropped by drones over N Korea during the Obama administration.

https://flashdrivesforfreedom.org/
Ed Stasiak
2018-06-14 06:03:25 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Ed Stasiak
For real?
So yes, movies and subversive material was loaded onto flash drives
and dropped by drones over N Korea during the Obama administration.
Oh, I thought it was just a one-time thing with the “Interview” movie.

I don’t have a problem with this and in fact, we _should_ be doing this
with N.Korea and other nations that restrict the People’s rights.

It they’re not going to have an open society with freedom of speech and
such, then we need to subvert those governments until they do.
shawn
2018-06-14 07:20:09 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 23:03:25 -0700 (PDT), Ed Stasiak
Post by t***@gmail.com
Ed Stasiak
For real?
So yes, movies and subversive material was loaded onto flash drives
and dropped by drones over N Korea during the Obama administration.
Oh, I thought it was just a one-time thing with the “Interview” movie.
I don’t have a problem with this and in fact, we _should_ be doing this
with N.Korea and other nations that restrict the People’s rights.
I don't have a problem with doing it but it seems to be a waste given
what we hear of the country. I have to wonder how many people have
the equipment that would allow them to view whatever we put on a flash
drive.
moviePig
2018-06-14 13:35:29 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Ed Stasiak
For real?
So yes, movies and subversive material was loaded onto flash drives
and dropped by drones over N Korea during the Obama administration.
Oh, I thought it was just a one-time thing with the “Interview” movie.
I don’t have a problem with this and in fact, we _should_ be doing this
with N.Korea and other nations that restrict the People’s rights.
It they’re not going to have an open society with freedom of speech and
such, then we need to subvert those governments until they do.
Hard to imagine a stable world order where governments freely "subvert"
one another. Otoh, the right to proffer (even "false") information
seems arguably basic. Caveat emptor...
--
- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...
http://www.moviepig.com
m***@hotmail.com
Their successors could decide.
The Horny Goat
2018-06-14 22:52:40 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
After killing 20% of Korea's population (1), the US has for 70 years conducted war games off the Korean peninsula. During the Obama admin, Sony worked closely with the US State dept and CIA to tailor "The Interview" film to graphically show N Korean President Kim getting blown to pieces in a fiery explosion (2).
Can there be any doubt why North Korea wants a nuclear deterrent against western aggression?
Liberals praised the Obama admin for deescalating conflict with Iran and Cuba, but their hatred of Trump for beating Hillary overrides any impulse to move toward peace in 2018 with N Korea. Shame on Rachel Maddow for being a propagandist for the left, SHAME!
And the US and South Korean were so attentive that they allowed the
North Koreans to take the pirated USS Pueblo from the east coast of
North Korea to the west coast of North Korea under their noses.

Given the geometry of the Koreas you know that had to mean several
hundred miles of maneuvers with the US Navy being able to spot and
re-capture their own ship at pretty much any point they chose - but
the DIDN'T and the North Koreans got away with one of the biggest
heists in our time.

It was one of the saddest days in US naval history since 1945.

ww.usspueblo.org/North_Korea/USS_PUEBLO_Today.html
FPP
2018-06-14 02:13:01 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by t***@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1006748327906627584
----------------
Rachel, you magnificently ignorant slut, in the event of a nuclear war, who'd be the first to complain when the electricity goes out, Rachel? You and your horde of promiscuous harpies. I can just see you now, sitting alone in your darkened apartment staring forlornly at your now-useless vibrator. You'll be humming a different tune, then, Rachel
Nuclear war? With North Korea? Is that your reasoning? Oh no! North Korea has some nukes so now we have to wet ourselves and fall to our knees?
Maddow never said it was Putin's fault. Just that it benefits Russia
and China more than anybody else.

The truth hurts, doesn't it, tovarish?
--
"I'm all the way down now. I can see all the way to the bottom.
They said there were two fathers, one above, one below.
back down at you." -James Delos (Westworld 5-12-18)
t***@gmail.com
2018-08-06 12:56:35 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1006748327906627584
----------------
Rachel, you magnificently ignorant slut, in the event of a nuclear war, who'd be the first to complain when the electricity goes out, Rachel? You and your horde of promiscuous harpies. I can just see you now, sitting alone in your darkened apartment staring forlornly at your now-useless vibrator. You'll be humming a different tune, then, Rachel
Rachel Maddow: All Russia. All The Time.

The Young Turks
Published on Aug 5, 2018
Is Rachel Maddow aware there is other news happening?

weary flake
2018-08-06 21:51:07 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
elite liberal punditry these days: coming at Trump from the right to
lament his call to pause US war games in Korea, and inferring that this
horrible development must be the fault of PUTIN. 12 Jun 2018
https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1006748327906627584
----------------
Rachel, you magnificently ignorant slut, in the event of a nuclear war,
who'd be the first to complain when the electricity goes out, Rachel?
You and your horde of promiscuous harpies. I can just see you now,
sitting alone in your darkened apartment staring forlornly at your
now-useless vibrator. You'll be humming a different tune, then, Rachel
but someone attacking Maddow's viewpoint. Are you trying to trick us into
watching Maddow to solve the mystery of what her viewpoint is like others keep
trying to get us to watch Trump? I can't take 30 seconds of video punditry
bedore I bail, so did not watch her video. Describe the video in advance,
reveal the conclusions in advance, then a video may become watchable.